General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh Gigs bless you, im the same! Im panicking about birth, labour pains (never exp this eeek) & a csection!! I dont want any of it lol! But i want the baby..

Have you had ov pains on both sides to suggest dbl ovulation then gigs? I had that this cycle but sometimes its the ovaries competing to release the bestest eggy :) hoping a singleton bambino for you :thumbup:

Oooh whos testing this wk then?? Hehee

Nope, just the left side. Even now it's slightly tender. Cm is getting creamier though...maybe i just have residual ov pain, maybe a cyst or something? I don't even know, man. This is so unusual.

And agggh c sections! The recovery is brutal...and the crying and sleepless nights...

But you know what? It all passes. And then i can get a boob job. HA

Cb was Riley vag or csection?

LOL! Boob jobs hell yeah! Mine were s**t after bf but they have plumped right up now ha ha! I know, its knowing im going to be right back at square one again, i wouldve popped another out sooner but my ectopic threw me right off..

Riley was a csection, footling breech & he was in the most funniest position, one knee up & one arm up all squished facing inwards, they found out at like 2 days before i was 38 wks!! He wpuldnt turn.. Tbh, i was more freaked out the fact they put a Catheter in me arghhhhhhhhh! I know undont feel it but urghhh dgtghhhfhdsgjnvhj! Lol

If ye cm's creamy you def ov'd ;) oooh cant wait to see some tests gigs hehe

Oh no i forgot about the catheter!!! I hated that! I could never tell if i was peeing or not. I just constantly felt like i needed the loo.

I clearly remember the surgeon saying 'are we ready for catheterisation?' And i freaked, my hand flew on my bits & it was like 'nope, i can still feel something' haha! But i felt nothing but the thought of it uhh! I hated the feeling when they remove it, def feels like ye peeing yeself eeew

Hey ladies! I've been lurking here for DAYS, and I absolutely love this thread. i'd love to jump in and crash the party!

I'm 31, DH (fake hubby, we're not married yet!) is 32, and we've been lightly TTC since Aug. More like NTNP, but I've said if this isn't the cycle, I'll start temping and using OPKs to see when/if I ovulate and get my cycle locked DOWN! I have good 28 day cycles, very regular, but of course we all know that means SQUAT!

I think I'm 6-7DPO, with some real hopeful symptoms starting up yesterday (cramps, like "hot spots", some shooting pains, and today back pain.) I'm an Amazon lover and got 50 ic back in Sept, and have somewho only used about 7 of them, so I have plenty around!

Also, had a psychic tell me I'd give birth in Sept 2016, so I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.. but ya know how it goes....

AF is just on her way out. Hoping AF won't be anywhere near me for DH's next visit..

Rex: Welcome, FX to you!!

Ladies: I'll try to be around some more, but it just gets so hard when O is happening and no DH around and then watching your countdowns to test.. :( sorry, that sounds really selfish.

Claire and Gigs- I've some big fears too, one is recovery (ouch) even though I had a vaginal without complications the contractions when they'd cry were brutal, also I'm terrified of breastfeeding, it went horrifically horrible with my son and I had to pump for 6 weeks until he actually latched, that was so traumatic to me, I think I cried everyday the entire 6 weeks.

The sleepless nights are pretty cruel too, it really makes you an awful cranky person when you've gotten zero sleep and watch your husband sleeping without a care in the world.

Also worried how much weight I'll gain and if I'll ever lose it.

However, once all that crap kinda goes away and they start smiling and laughing and they start recognizing who mommy is, it's worth it all!

Oh god yeah i forgot about the cramps when they cry aswell, its weird how our body produce that hormone when that happens.. Still though Campn, you got to bf & got there in the end which is great :) & then the cramps start when bf aswell.. Goid for weight loss & sucking that tum back in though :thumbup: its def all worth it but as they say each baby & pg is diff so im hoping it all goes well..

Ah Pacific, its not selfish at all hun, its not always quite the same when your not involved in the ttc ttw stuff but the house move will be here in a blink on an eye & then the fun will def start for ttc again yay! Ahhh it maybe a festive christmas bubba :) sorry af is on route..

Hi Rex & welcome :) when you will you be planning to test? We luuuuurve to ogle test pics on here ha ha!!

Pacific- I'd have been jealous too, but think of that break as a TTC vacation and maybe being stress free for a few months means more chances to conceive! Cortisol hormone is evil.

Pacific:hugs: Not selfish at all...we totally get what you meant! I def feel down when I have no donor lined up and O is so close, and when ill timed sigh

Gigs and Campn I've had 2 vag and 2 c sects, and I had an episiotomy with both vags (OUCH) surro-Twin cSect was awesome- up and walking couple hours later, pumped milk for them for 6 wks, and never needed more than ibuprofen...emerg c sect- HORRIBLE scar and recovery!
I def need to find a midwife or birth center willing to v2bac.
:haha:
After all that I must be the ONLY one on the board totally looking fwd to tending a itty bitty- I love it. BF and all. I use the co-sleeper in bed, so not far to change a diaper ( nappy per CB) and pop them on the boob, and back to sleep!
I can not wait!

Oh dont get me wrong, i loved bf :) def made a lovely bond with lil man & its sooooo easy in the middle of the night, get the boob out & pop them on, i would be very flappy with sterilising lotsa bottles in those early weeks..

Thanks for the welcomes!

Aw pacific, you're waiting to reunite with hubs? I'm sorry.. I hope this makes for some very nice and productive BD, which will make TTC all the more fun! Think of it as savoring the moment!

Claire: probably on 9DPO, so on Weds, it looks like. Can't wait! Also scared.

I'm a first timer, so I'm not even gonna lie: I'm terrified of labor and delivery. And now this: CRAMPS when the babe cries?! Eeeeeee

I'm glad I stuck with bf cuz I remember the sub zero temps at night in Illinois and having to go downstairs to clean bottles and prepare bottles at 4 am isn't something I wanted to do. I also had my son in a cosleeper so I'd just pick him up and go on my bed, pull my shirt up and be good!
The amount of movies and tv I watched during all these bf sessions!

One night I dreamt that I fell asleep while feeding him then I woke up panicking looking around for him then looked at his cosleeper and there he was peacefully sleeping.

I'm on BnB from work, and we have some funny short-hand writing, one of which is "BD" short for breakdown. I snicker everytime!

I'm on BnB from work, and we have some funny short-hand writing, one of which is "BD" short for breakdown. I snicker everytime!

Haha if they only knew!

Welcome hun! Fx for this cycle!

There's a baby in there and it has a heartbeat! I was so distracted I forgot to ask what the hearbeat was at. Baby is measuring perfectly on time with when I ovulated. Relief. I was having a panic attack in the waiting room and now I feel like I can breathe for a while.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee