General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

You ladies are all so sweet! So glad I have somewhere to be sad because you guys always lift me up!

Campn- cycle 6 has to be lucky!
Gig- defiantly sounds like you ov. Are you counting today or tomorrow at 1dpo? And I agree someone is getting a bfp.

I think what made me sad was I found myself in a ghetto neighborhood today and Soo Kanu pregnant girls with lots of kids who didn't even care about them. It's the worst. One had a MAYBE one year old and looked about 6 months pregnant and was ignoring her baby. Like really?

:( that's so unfortunate. Silver lining, makes me feel slightly better about my kid watching "too much tv"...

But seriously, makes me sad about these kids born into bad situations. It's not their choice.

Ovulation is so confusing that i'm not even sure what to consider myself dpo-wise. I'll probably test next wednesday, thursday, or friday...i'm just going to feel it out since i don't really have dpo's to go by.

I love how we are all each others' cheerleaders :dance: hehe
Thx Campn- yea I only recall how long I've been trying when I look at my ticker...then I am like Oh that poor girl! Oh wait...that's ME:rofl:
Hoping this is it, cuz I'm ttc fried hehe.

Gigsey I love how you were all[-([-X I am NOT gonna keep track of what dpo I am!
Then you try to figure out the pains and your body is like NOPE - gonna keep you guessin! LOL
Sorry but it's kinda funny...well...a smidge :haha:
I do think you O'd tho and hopefully the cp cm weirdness is a GOOD thing.
My cervix opened a bit earlier this time, and seemed not wide open, but def not closed for a bit after O too:shrug:
Weird for sure

Haha I'm glad you ladies get it! Cause I've two sisters and they think I'm crazy and obsessed. One said stop doing OPKS they're so unnecessary, they don't give me much feedback when I'm upset about not ovulating yet or getting a BFN at 10 DPO.

You ladies don't judge. I love that.

Had to share that frozen joke, laughed so much. Even fictional cartoon characters are getting preggers! :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
Just went to check my cm and theres blood. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow on CD 29. Right on time. Which means I really didn't ovulate. Even though we agreed to ntnp the next two months we won't concieve because of our schedules, basically I'm out even IF I ovulate. So I'm super sad and gonna go to bed and cuddle the puppy.

Ttc sucks and I'm over it.

MrsG- Big hug to you hun, that's frustrating and disheartening :hugs:
TTC does suck. I had no idea how hard and challenging it is until now.
I'm thinking of you big time <3

Morning my sweet cheeks ;)

Ah sorry af is on her way MrsG.. Maybe it was a random annovulatory cycle? Ttc is stressful i agree, sometimes its def a good idea to take a wee break & focus on other things then it seems less stressy when you start again..

Campn my friends used to say 'bin opks' but me & SO arent a hugely active couple when it comes to having sex lol so i needed to know when im ovulating to up the action abit otherwise it wouldve too forever uhhh!! Your charts looking great though & you had a few jiggy jiggy sessions aswell so ive have every hope of dbl lines this time heheee!

Ahhh Breea lovely bambino scan piccy :hugs: did the hb sound like a galloping horse? Mine did haha was 141bpm which i thought was fast as Rileys was loads lower :)

Haha J i loved the gummy bear drawing on Breea's pic awww cuteness ;) suprised your not awake actually as its only 0614 my time.. Hope your snoozing well

Rex, i had shooting boob pain cramps & back ache on the day i had my oober faint positive 10dpo so all signs are looking good :thumbup: roll on Friday testing yay!!

Uuugghhh sleep last night was worse than with a newborn!

I went to bed about 11...des was up at 1, 1:50...he set an alarm on a clock outside my room that went off in the 2:00 hour...then des woke up again at 3:50 and hasn't been back asleep yet. I made hubs get up with him and i snoozed about 20 minutes before he had ro leave for woke. Woke up to a lovely light sensitive migraine.

On the plus side of things...cm has gone very creamy now and os is closed, so i'm 99% sure i ovulated :thumbup: i am a little scared an egg didn't release though...but i guess i'll never know.

J, i had to laugh too as my body being all, "NO, I WON'T LET YOU KNOW!" I hope it's the key to my success!

Mrs, so sorry :( doesn't that mean you did ovulate though? I thought annovulatory cycles were much longer...?

Thanks for understanding ladies. :)

I am hoping to BF, and I already told DH that I don't want to use huggies, pampers etc on babies bum. Maybe once in a while if on the road, but there are a lot of chemicals in them to make them that absorbent and don't feel comfortable using them long term.
One of my friends feels the same and just used cloth diapers at home. She learned to watch her baby and basically potty trained her new born. She only had a couple of diapers to wash per day.
Maybe that's easier to do with your first.. I'll have to ask her.

Gig- unfortunately apparently they don't need to be super long. Since I was temping I know I didn't ovulate. But if you don't ovulate its not called a "period" but you still shed lining? So idk how it's different.

So so much respect for moms who cloth diaper. I couldn't have done that with all the breastfeeding problems I was already having! I think my DH suggested it when I was pregnant and I gave him the stink eye that silenced him about it.

I want to try honest diapers though, I've heard they were very good but I don't know. Still need to get pregnant before I start calling the shots! :p

Mrs, i totally forgot to comment on the frozen comic! Pretty funny, where did you find it?

Pl, i'm considering cloth diapers this time around for cost purposes. I might do both...try to catch the poo in a disposable and use cloth for pee. I loathe cleaning poopy underpants so i'd imagine poopy cloth diapers are more or less the same.

Mrs, i forgot, do you use opk's?

Hi chicks:coffee:
I just wanted to weigh in on the cloth diaper thing..They cost ALOT to do on the front end, as you need to have a good stock. Newborns, especially BFing ones pee ALOT, and that's like 8-12 diaper changes per day.
They have some super cool ones now...you insert the cloth "pad" and there is a hypoallergenic waterproof cover on outside so they don't soak thru, even cute colors/designs on the cover...
But when I looked into it, the cover and 3 pads was like $25-30!, and if you have poopy diapers - Ugh I just can't so gross.
I recall a lady I knew using them, and the poopy ones she would place in the toilet water upside down, to soak the poo off:sick:
So you never knew if the toilet could be used or not!
I seriously checked into it tho- and the drop off pickup cloth services were uber expensive too.
BF poo is no where near as smelly or nasty as formula poo, but I seriously was gonna buy a separate washing machine just for diapers...If you know how washers work, anything in with poo diapers it spreads to eveything in the wash, and residue can remain- I'm too grossaphobe for that :rofl:

The Honest Company has totally hypo, and chem free disposable diapers, so I would skip the cloth hassle and got with them jmo

AFM got some sharp cervical cramps and twinges since I got up, but cp has not moved like usually does when I feel these:shrug:
Cm still creamy like all post Os for mebut more than usual
7dpo

Gig- unfortunately apparently they don't need to be super long. Since I was temping I know I didn't ovulate. But if you don't ovulate its not called a "period" but you still shed lining? So idk how it's different.

I guess it would work the same as a pill hormone withdrawal bleed perhaps, no ovulation but the body just sheds the lining because it needs to?.. Sorry you had a rubbish cycle hun, this coming cycle will be an ovulatory one & conception hopefully :)

J your 7dpo omg thats gone fast - when you testing eeeeee!!!

Diaper comment - environmental friendly disposables all the way! Riley would pee & poop 2-3 times an hr!! So thats .. Too many to count on 2 hands per day lol! He wouldnt feed if he was wet or poopy, talk about fussy ha ha

Just went to check my cm and theres blood. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow on CD 29. Right on time. Which means I really didn't ovulate. Even though we agreed to ntnp the next two months we won't concieve because of our schedules, basically I'm out even IF I ovulate. So I'm super sad and gonna go to bed and cuddle the puppy.

Ttc sucks and I'm over it.

Hugs hun.. in the same boat as you. DH is fully on board to TTC and yet here we are 1000 miles apart for 50+ more days. His visit in the middle won't line up with o either but it might with AF...
:hugs: hopefully time will fly for both of us.

Jlm- Testing bodies this cycle, how did we manage to do that!? I've zero symptoms other than that nausea and heavy boobs. I don't feel pregnant really so I'm not too excited about testing.

Each pg is diff though Campn :) my bod felt diff from when i did with Riley so it can def happen this cycle for you, do you get heavy boobs usually in tww?

Claire- Sometimes I do, and other times I don't. But I'm glad that there's hope that I don't get morning sickness next time around!??

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Leoniee
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->