General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Campn your chart looks awesome!
I am still climbing up from the big dip a couple days ago
I'll start testing Friday with FMU on cheapie

MrsG so sorry :hugs:
Not sure how you and Pacific feel about this, but I have in the past used low level pill packs for a week or 10 days to realign my cycle with when I need to TTC or to NOT get AF during a vacay. May be worth talking to your doc:shrug:

You gals are all so sweet. I think what I'm most afraid of, since TTC #1, is that I've never been pregnant before, so I don't know if I can! I've always been careful about timing, but all these years of the pull out method and not one scare! My sister and mom are super fertile so I have hope.

jlm, looks like we're testing around the same time! i think i'm one day ahead of you, but i'm a chicken about testing early. sounds like you got the timing spot on though!

gigs: are you officially in the tww then?!

claire: weeee! i hope it's a good sign. cramps have been non stop. not really cramps even, it's like an ache. and i have constant low back ache too. all of it is very mild, but there. i also have a tiny breakout of just itty bitty whiteheads (ew!).

bre: congrats!!! What an exciting time!

Thank you ladies for keeping me entertained at work. It's raining like CRAZY outside and I've got that for a view along with my computer screen. Need to vent my TTC obsessions! Is anyone testing soon? NEED TO SEE TESTS!

Pl- yore officials trying again in March right? That's when we are too, if we don't start in February. But this month I'm already counting myself out even IF I ovulate. I'm not going to try because it just wouldn't be good if I got prego this month. So I'm focusing on working out and getting healthy. And the. We'll see where we're at when feb rolls around.

J- I asked hubs what we thought about that. Going on the pill for a month to try and regulate my cycle and start ov again. He said absolutely not.

Campn, Rex and J- can't wait to see your test this week!! As Campn says, the odds have to be in our favor right?

Hmmm.. Dont they say usually when sickness in pg that if you have it, it gets worse each pg.. This sickness is def more than with riley but its levelling out so thats good :)

Oh an implantation dip J hehe :thumbup:

MrsG you easily be able to avoid getting preggers for a cycle or 2 no need for the Pill, just keep tabs on cm, opk etc &/or just avoid lotsa rumpy pumpy lol

Ooh Rex i had just that! Really acheyness but annoying & def there, fingers crossed for thee eeee!!

Rex, don't worry about your fertility quite yet. Relatively speaking, you're still early in the game. Hubs and i used pull out for a loooong time before we got pregnant with Des, and got pregnant immediately when we tried. So obviously we're fertile, right? Well here i am, cycle 4, and still not pregnant :dohh: so i know my experience doesn't mean you're the same, but we have to be realistic with expectations...6 months is the average.

That said, i SUCK at waiting and i'm impatient and i keep thinking something's wrong with my lining or hubs' swimmers...

And yup, i guess i'm officially in the tww :)

campn, you are so smart... the odds have to be in our favor! they say within 6 months is average.. and this is month six.. soooooo.....

are you testing this week too?! can't wait!

gigs: i know you're right, but those obsessive tww thoughts always creep in... "what if it's me?"... and i thought i'd be the same as you! pregnant like BAM after stopping the pull out. but the first few months we didn't really have great timing, and then sort of stopped paying attention as we started traveling, so i just have to keep reminding myself that we've only been TRYING recently.

claire: has the morning sickness creeped in?! have you tried ginger ale and ginger flavored everything? i hear that works pretty well!

Rex- Yes hun, also testing Friday with a cheapie too! And please don't worry about not getting pregnant with the pull out, like Gigs said we've also been using it for 5 years and only time I got pregnant is when we actively tried. Odds of getting pregnant while pulling out are so slim, especially if your guy has been doing it for a while and knows when to pull out.

Getting pregnant while trying is already hard enough, like 25% with everything going right!

So true. Thank you all for quelling my fears and the overactive, crazy TTC brain. ;)

campn, you are so smart... the odds have to be in our favor! they say within 6 months is average.. and this is month six.. soooooo.....

are you testing this week too?! can't wait!

gigs: i know you're right, but those obsessive tww thoughts always creep in... "what if it's me?"... and i thought i'd be the same as you! pregnant like BAM after stopping the pull out. but the first few months we didn't really have great timing, and then sort of stopped paying attention as we started traveling, so i just have to keep reminding myself that we've only been TRYING recently.

claire: has the morning sickness creeped in?! have you tried ginger ale and ginger flavored everything? i hear that works pretty well!

Oh indeed it has! It sneakily crept in on the morning of 6+5 & im 10wks tomorrow, the nausea is worse this time around.. It def helps to eat but then it comes back after 20mins or so :-/ Ive heard that about Ginger products but ive never liked the flavours, hate gingerbread men biscuits & allsorts, im sure it'll pass in next couple wks or so, i hope ha ha!

It'll most probably happen when your least expecting it on a cycle where you think your out & then bfp :) can sometimes take a couple of cycles to get to know your cycle & ovulation etc

To add to CB... And sometimes you finally get to know your cycle and BOOM it changes. Lol

Mrs Green,
I worked out in December, then hurt my legs so skipped out on the last week before DH came home and different kind of work out while he was home, :rofl:
Promise I'll start again Wednesday or Thursday depending on how the week goes. That's still 7 weeks of work outs. Once in the new location I want to start running again. I can run year round there!

As for temps: -23C this morning. Brrr Still warm compared to previous winters.

:growlmad:
That's my bichy face lol.
I am officially claiming a BFP this month...yes at 7dpo.
Whyyyy pray tell??
Because I never cramp other than a few mins of sharp cervical pinches when cp moves up or down( especially up)
And I have had this stabbing sharp pinching CONSTANT super strong ache/sharp crampiness ALLLLLL day....literally since I put feet on the floor this morning after getting up.
I so wanna take some Ibuprofen, but am holding off.
CP hasn't changed so def something going on in there!
If it ain't a sticky bean...:trouble: me and the Ute are gonna have a Come to Jesus talk!

:growlmad:
That's my bichy face lol.
I am officially claiming a BFP this month...yes at 7dpo.
Whyyyy pray tell??
Because I never cramp other than a few mins of sharp cervical pinches when cp moves up or down( especially up)
And I have had this stabbing sharp pinching CONSTANT super strong ache/sharp crampiness ALLLLLL day....literally since I put feet on the floor this morning after getting up.
I so wanna take some Ibuprofen, but am holding off.
CP hasn't changed so def something going on in there!
If it ain't a sticky bean...:trouble: me and the Ute are gonna have a Come to Jesus talk!

All my fingers are crossed J!!!! Take Tylenol instead. :hugs: :happydance:

When are you testing?

Yay J!!! That's exactly how my bfp was! Can't wait to see your test Friday.

pl- im holding you to that working out thing! I need someone else whose getting fit and not pregnant.

J, I hope this is it for you!!! :dust:

Mrs: We are on and please hold me to it!! What are your goals for the next 8 weeks? Me: I want to tone my body up but I won't be changing my diet. I am emptying out my freezer getting ready for the move. Whatever is in the freezer is what I am eating. Goal is to loose 10lbs, but I don't think it'll happen.

The next 8 weeks id like to loose 20 pounds and bit eat out at all. I definitely think I can do it. When I don't eat out I eat pretty healthy I no major changes there just the working out. Hubs also wants to loose 20 pounds so I feel pretty confident. We want to so we can increase our fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->