General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Claire- I'll wait a few days then! If it says not pregnant my heart will break and I'll freak out, I'm already freaking out over AF still showing.

And I honestly had gender disappointment when I found out it was a boy but now knowing what I know and how much I love my little boy, it's the best thing ever.

The good thing about having another boy is saving money on clothes and toys.

Ladies so hubby comes home and says but the line is barely there? Take another test in 2 weeks.

??? Seriously how do men not fall over more often?

Whens your period due or how longs your Luteal Phase usually hun? I think by the time af is due it'll def say Pregnant or 1 week:) i think i was doing daily tests for a week lol just to see the lines getting darker, im sure yours be sticky one ;) i was quite deflated when i found out Riley was a boy aswell & i felt bad for pretending to SO that i was overjoyed :-/ but thats why i found out because i so wanted a girl but now either i be thrilled :) hahaa men just dont understand the hcg hormone stuff! Tried telling SO once, i gave up when he had this look on his face like an Owl :rofl:

Thanks Ladies...the :fish: was from a crochet book I have of diff small animals, but didn't think any looked as good as the fish pattern. Was supposed to stuff it with cotton, but pfft- looked cheesy, so I dipped it in hardener lol.
I have yet to find my other crochet books in boxes!?
Really need the animal and bug book.
I use butterflies n lady bugs on little girl hats, and caterpillars or dragon flies on lil boy hats.

CB I broke out the frer earlier and saw what I thought was PALE pink but once dried nothing really :(
Not giving up yet, but I'll post them below so you all can strain your eyes, then Campns will look like NEON lights :rofl:
CB
You are still in the Girl neck of the woods with the 3day before O:thumbup: My DD was from a 3 days before O. We only had sex that day that week, so I am sure of when we DTD! lol
FirstSignal and Veriquick (25miu??)
hpt9dpoJan.jpg
hpt9dpoJanNeg.jpg
Frer
frer9dpoJan.jpg
frer9dpoJanNeg.jpg

Claire- My LP is about 13 days, so my period is due next Tuesday I think. I'm really shocked it was positive at 9DPO, but maybe I ovulated the day of my +opk, and I'm 10 DPO? We'll never know.
it was a really an odd cycle as I never got a temperature jump after ovulation, it was a slow rise and I've tweaked the temps on my chart (oops!)

Yeah the lines can be confusing if you haven't done it for months, but asking me to retest in two weeks is crazy talk! The digital helps in that area. What is your due date??

I can definately see a line on that frer one but it dried blank you say? Uhhh!! Was it a watery light pee? FMU then tomorrow or SMU:)))))

Jlm- I really see something on the Walmart test! Please join my BFP!!

I tested positive PM on 10dpo, with Riley it was 9dpon& mega faint on a frer like yours :) def retest with a digi i few days or if you still have cheapies, do them in next coming days to see progression hehe! Due 3/4th august, its a leap year so they cant decide ha! 12wk dating scan will tell me for def, 2 wks eee! I waited a couple days until my test was dark enough for SO to see, if he had to look closely he never wouldve believed it, men Lol

I see the line on the frer, but its super faint now that it's dried, was more pink while wet:shrug: That was SMU but very yellow-2 hr hold.
I have perma Line Eye:jo::haha:
I figure if it's anything real it should show better with FMU as that will be about 22 hrs later...hopefully I join Campn...
I'll do a frer with FMU, but if that one is no better, I'm saving the 3rd (last) frer for missed AF

Finally bought some more red thread- forgot all about one of my best selling patterns!? A la Bob Marley!
Hat-RastaColors.jpg

J- Ugh I looked at your first picture and didn't even see the rest! Can I blame it on pregnancy brains already?? But I totally see the FRER one!!

Claire- I'll wait a few days then! If it says not pregnant my heart will break and I'll freak out, I'm already freaking out over AF still showing.

And I honestly had gender disappointment when I found out it was a boy but now knowing what I know and how much I love my little boy, it's the best thing ever.

The good thing about having another boy is saving money on clothes and toys.

Ladies so hubby comes home and says but the line is barely there? Take another test in 2 weeks.

??? Seriously how do men not fall over more often?

A line is a line, is a line, is a line. Doesn't matter how dark or light! Men are crazy.

I see the line on the frer, but its super faint now that it's dried, was more pink while wet:shrug: That was SMU but very yellow-2 hr hold.
I have perma Line Eye:jo::haha:
I figure if it's anything real it should show better with FMU as that will be about 22 hrs later...hopefully I join Campn...
I'll do a frer with FMU, but if that one is no better, I'm saving the 3rd (last) frer for missed AF

I bet you'll have a darker line tomorrow J! I see it on the frer!

:-k
I really hope so ...I know the VeriQuick is a POS test, VERY deep tiny window, so you literally HAVE to open it to see the test line, dunno why $Tree went back to those instead of the regular NewChoice...I think they are more like 50 miu than 25miu too.

Wallyworld meh...not sure- I mean I see the hazy shadow, but :shrug:
The Frer I would like to believe since I have never had an evap ( thankfully) but it too is Verrrrry shadowy.

Campn when you testing again!?!?:test:
hehe. I wanna watch your lines get darker!! And YES you can totally claim preggo brain :haha:

Thx Breeaa!

I'll take another cheapie tomorrow, maybe a FRER (cause we've all established I've zero self control! *cringes*)

But according to my DH, I should test again 2 weeks :p

LOL No No Campn....surely he meant Test again FOR 2 weeks :rofl:

Congrats Campn and J! That's so exciting for both of you!

I've been really sick and being physically down is dragging me emotionally down so I haven't read/ caught up on much else.

As promised, my photos came in and here they are. The pics are too high of a resolution to post, so these are screenshots of them

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.01 PM.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.21 PM.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.15 PM.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 5.44.08 PM.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 21
The Dobs is back!?? Thank you hun, I'm still in shock and it hasn't registered at all!

And my oh my those pictures! You are such a babe!! Goodness you're super sexy, I'm like so officially hitting on you! Your SO is super handsome too, he's really how I pictured him in my head :) beautiful pictures!

Hope you start feeling better, sickness sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->