General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobbster!!!!
[-X
I ain't claimin Sh*# till I see something solid and PINK not shadowed lol.
Campn is DEF in tho!!!:dance:

OMG your pics are so sweet and the Background is GORGEOUS!!
I like the last pic with the lighthouse in the back best...you two look like an old married couple hehe, so lovey dovey!!

FINALLY finished the Rasta hat...omg the triple edge was a beast!
Hard to layer each color so they looked evenly spaced!!
Hat-RastaTripleEdge.jpg

Campn, you are the sweetest. It sucked a little because he had a fever. The last time we were at the lighthouse, I was pregnant. I meant to tell our photographer no belly shots, but the last shot of the day she had him put his hands on my stomach and my heart broke. I had so many people message me to ask if I was pregnant because of it. Hindsight, I could have not posted it but it is cute.

I totes want you to go take a cb weeks estimator. I wanna see that 1-2 weeks or 2 weeks.

J, so... tomorrow when that line is super pink? ;) Pulling for ya! And thank you. We both hate pictures so it was nice. She would tell us to just put our arms around each other and "go into our own world" so we would talk and do our thing and forget she was there. I had some more lighthouse pics closer, since that was our original location, but the wind was so terrible and I hate how my hair was blowing around.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 6.11.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 6.11.29 PM.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
Beautiful pics dobs!!

Can't wait to see tomorrow's test j!
Today was exhausting! We now have to go back to the seller of the house and demand a few things to be fixed. Ugh.

Dobs that picture is wonderful, really it's like a sweet memory to remember your angels, I think it's comforting and healing in a way... Also, I still think you're bombshell with your hair blowing like that.

I'll have to buy one of those weekly estimator tests, maybe tell DH I need to go buy toilet paper, after I hide all the toilet paper we've got :p

Beautiful pics dobs!!

Can't wait to see tomorrow's test j!
Today was exhausting! We now have to go back to the seller of the house and demand a few things to be fixed. Ugh.

House hunting is a little traumatic I swear, it's like playing poker with the seller/contractor/loaner and you never know what cards they're holding. That house is so beautiful though I know it'll all be worth it.

Wait, can you do that? Or was it just after the inspection you noticed some things that need fixing? Sorry, like I said haven't read 99% of the messages.

Dobs I actually look at the pic with your hands together and totally just see a super romantic sweet pic...and the rings are beauts and def say "married" in that pic to me.
I guess cuz your hands aren't low on your belly etc, but it really is a great pic!
Hopefully I see pink lines that stay and don't fade at some point lol.
Ugh, gotta go get older son from work...so can't wait for him to get a darn car of his own!

Dob- yup you totally can! We did a walk through today before the inspectors came. There's some minor stuff and then there's something big... Something we actually are trying to get the inspector to look at on Tuesday. The French doors from the master room hasn't been installed correctly with weather stripping. So there was a puddle on the laminate floors! Already messing up the flooring. We want it all replaced and checked for mold.

House buying Yay...not totally lol.
As long as they did not list the house "As is..." you can always renogiate things to be fixed that they didn't mention weren't right/working.
OR if you buy in FL, you clench teeth on the home inspection, and termite inspect, bcuz when those come back with probs - or things needing to be repaired...the seller pretty much will do them, so they don't have the same issue with the next buyer's inspectors.
I personally ALWAYS list AS IS, even when the home is in perfect condition, bcuz buyers like my moms start asking for new pool heaters ( Dude! It's FLORIDA!!) and they wanted her 2 freezer and mini fridge...always something.
If I can afford it, I usually pay for an appraisal when I list the house, and leave it on the counter for them to see on walk thrus-- takes out alot of the low ballers

J!!! Omg, there is DEFINITELY doubles on that frer! I can't wait to see tomorrow's!

Dobs, those pictures are so beautiful. I really like the one with the lighthouse, and the last one with your hands. But most of all, I like how you two totally like like a wholesome, all american couple...when i know you two are naughty little things ;) makes me giggle. Agh, no pun intended.

Greenie, Hopefully they get everything fixed without arguing and soon!

J, nice. I'll keep that in mind when I go to sell. I have to wait ten years or there's a penalty because of the loan I took. Not to mention I bought at the height of the market and now the economy is going to tank for a while.

My problem is I didn't notice until after I moved in. In hindsight, I was just so excited to have found something and get out of my craphole I didn't think to start checking little things. Like I didn't notice the kitchen has an adhesive thing rather than an actual tile backsplash and the downstairs bathroom doesn't flush well or when they took some decals off the walls they left marks. Things not worth fixing, but I would have liked done before I moved it. Oh well, lesson learned.

P.S. Campn, go to the store! Be like my throat is starting to feel weird, I need some airborne. Bye!

Has anyone seen this?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/12086655/Bluetooth-pregnancy-test-now-available.html

Wow...i think that test will fail. It might be popular amongst youngins who don't know what to do, but most women have internet access...

Gigs, thank you! ;) Yeah, we like it dirty. If it hadn't been so cold we were totally going to change. I have this halter white corset from Frederick's and I would have had him wear something to match. Totally would have whipped out the leash and collar. But it was freezing.

J, I have't seen that but I just saw some stuff for bluetooth thermometers so I'm not surprised. That'd be kind of nice to not sit around staring at my test though. Not about to pay $15 a test for it.

I smell dog pee... but I don't know where it is. This El Nino and feral cat problem (my neighbor feeds them) is f*ing with my dogs' ability to pee in the backyard when I let them out.

DOBS: Those pictures are gorgeous, i love it up north. Lucky! And I agree with J, the stomach picture looks sweet and entangled in each other, and you have the prettiest hands! and then you go and make me laugh out loud with the whip comment!!! we ALL want to see that one!

J: TESTTTTTT AGAINNNNNN ASAP!

campn: YOU TOOOOOOOOO!!!!

^actually, dobs, i reeeeaaaly wanna see the corsette. You don't have to be in it...it just sounds pretty :)

It's this corset
https://www.fredericks.com/store/co...s/hollywood-dream-halter-corset.html?color=10

If you give me a minute I will totally take a pic of our tools lol

Ooooh that's pretty! does the halter chafe though? I always have that issue with halters.

Doesn't chafe, but I've never minded halters. I do have to wear a halter bra under it though because I was not blessed with boobs lol.

Hoping I'm not breaking any rules here... I apologize in advance if I am!

Tool pic includes: a blindfold (but as you can see we don't use that often, he prefers eye contact), three massage candles (vanilla, lavender, and passion fruit scents), two Japanese torture candles, a thing to stick up another thing *cough* although some people want said thing to be bigger some people can kiss my second thing on that, a paddle, a whip, furry handcuffs (though he would prefer the non furry kind the only reason he tolerates them is the fur does nothing to make it comfy, my collar and lease and the tag says "Property of SO's full name", silk ribbons for when he feels nice, and about 1/3 of our rope for when he is less nice. When he is really mean, he doesn't use anything and expects me to use willpower to stay put.

Closet pic: I moved an entire medium sized Uhaul box of lingerie. Bottom rack are teddy types, second to bottom is full length, middle is corsets, second to top are costumes, and top is props to costumes I believe

All between two consenting adults and he never truly hurts me. The only time he hurt me was when we first used the torture candles because I had no idea how badly they would hurt. I thought they would be like massage candles. They are not. Totally used to them now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 7.41.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 7.41.15 PM.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 7.41.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 7.41.09 PM.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics