General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

O_O
Holy crap, that is the most impressive collection i've ever seen! I'll refrain from asking any questions, although i have a few ... Lol (all naughty, so i'll be good).

Hahahahaha ok i totally just imagine dobby the house elf in the corset with a whip lol

Eta....great, now i'm trying to figure out what house elf genitalia looks like. Thanks Dobs, i blame you. Lol

Has anyone seen this?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/12086655/Bluetooth-pregnancy-test-now-available.html

That's interesting with a mix of weird lol
I already refuse to use the feature on smartphones where it can pause vids when you look away- or it scans your face for unlocking etc
Too weird- Don't want my phone looking at me while I'm looking at it looking at me! :rofl:
Def will be a big seller for women who don't know much about preg/fert.
I own a zillion books and google everything in studies hehe

Lol gigs, you can always PM me. I'm really an open book. My mom tried her best to teach me about the zone of privacy... but it never clicked hahahahaha

Dobaliscious You are so scandalous...and I LIKE it!
NewSO hasn't ever done any wild stuff, def not BD, but we all know he's obsessed with my feet. He doesn't get aroused when he massages them, but def puts them right on the man parts in his lap anytime he's rubbing my feet!

Haven't gotten to USE that part yet...sigh...but I've seen it...and groped it hehe...it's a def :thumbup:

I think I asked before Dobbles but how did you two get into this lifestyle? Was one of you in it before?? Just wondered

Oh and NewSO did ask if I liked to be choked lol. He doesn't want to try but wondered since his best bud is into doing that to women, and told him most women like it:saywhat: No thank you- not my thing...tho I do have legit handcuffs from Cop Supply ( we could shop there on ambulance) and I actually used them to cuff a cop and take advantage hehe ( was that my outside voice??)

Rex I usually test 12 hrs apart when I have enough cheapies, cuz I am a sci geek, and want to chart the earliest poss. lines lol. Tested an hour ago, but same semi invisible haze ( cheapies not using Frer till am)

OH and speaking of that new FRER
WTF- just occurred to me they spent who knows how much on test groups and studies for that new bluetooth test MrsG And could have spent the money better on fixing these F'd up curved handles:growlmad:

Working on uploading my PM cheapies....all money saving efforts for hpts has flown out the window:rofl:

Honestly, for me it's a control thing. I've been abused by exes and I'm pretty sure I blocked out some childhood abuse (therapists says to let dead dogs lie because my brain is protecting me and if I go digging shit up I might not recover, but I physically react to certain stimulus like a person who has experienced trauma). If I had a dollar for every time a guy told me some effed up bull about their entitlement to me I could put a down payment on a house in the bay area. It's about trust and knowing I have full control over how and when someone else hurts me. And I know SO would never ACTUALLY hurt me. As much as we say he has the power, I know I do. I'm not sure what drives him, but I think it is rooted in his aspergers. We both started into it clear with each other that sex was important in the relationship, and once we found out how freaky the other was things just went from there. It was more fun when we were just f* friends, but now that we are engaged I'm not as into it as I used to be. It's a lot more role play now than genuine like it used to be. And with one ex, the collection had a thing that a person may or may not connect to themselves and may or may not put it somewhere in a person that definitely does not have a baby maker. I dispose of toys between exes. It weirds me out. AND that doesn't include my SO is ignoring me so girl has to look out for herself collection hahahahaha

Also, feel free to test now cuz I want to look at a test. ;)

And seriously those curved handles are bs.

Holt crap dobs. You do girlfriend! I'm super jealous.

I saw those test on another forum and I just don't see how it's any different than a digital and any free pregnancy app? Lol

LOL Dobbins I lovvve your vague terminology lol
I agree on the Sexy Party of 1 issue, but I only have 1, and really don't care for it if I have man part access, but :shrug:

I think it is awesome you two agree on that lifestyle- I feel as long as both parties are enjoying consenting- hey - live it up!

Just finished labeling my tests since I had to remove the cases and place on white paper to see the "shadows"...hate the guessing game- hope the frer shows something better in a.m. :roll:
I put arrows roughly where I see the haze in real life
hpt9dpoPM1.jpg **ugh line is a bit left on top test**

I never had early luck with the first signal though so a haze is more than I ever got! When are you pulling out the next big gun aka frer?

He's so cute. He talks a big game about a swinger/ club lifestyle but it's all bed talk. But at this point I would just settle for getting some non bd bd. I tried cutting out his "kisses". My heart just isn't in giving them if I don't get anything out of it. The first few weeks were fine, but now it's like playing a two player game by yourself all the time. I have my own stuff, but it's not fun and... I'm gonna stop talking because this is a pregnancy forum not Dobby rants about her sexual frustration forum LOL

Ah ah ah!DobDob[-X
THIS is a General chatter thread....chat away LOL
I will do a frer in a.m. Gonna have a salad before bed, rather than cereal, so urine will be like AppleCider concentrate lol...ughh :sick:

Ah ah ah!DobDob[-X
THIS is a General chatter thread....chat away LOL
I will do a frer in a.m. Gonna have a salad before bed, rather than cereal, so urine will be like AppleCider concentrate lol...ughh :sick:

Do explain the science here. You lost me

Oh lol I usually eat a Mega size bowl of whole grain cereal before bed...but thats alot of milk, so eating a salad, less fluids before bed= more concentrated pee for am test :haha:

Yes J you must pee at the earliest so i can see, il be logging in again 12-1pm to look for any more pics haha! I can see the hazey lines on them cheapie strips :thumbup: without zooming in again aswell eee! Looking good, fx'd ;)

Ooooh Dobbles your pics are lovely, & the tummy hand shots oober cute, i love those kinda pics, such a lovely memory pic of your lil angels. You both are a very hot couple! & your bedroom 'supplies' make mine look pants haha you raunchy thang you ;)

O_O
Holy crap, that is the most impressive collection i've ever seen! I'll refrain from asking any questions, although i have a few ... Lol (all naughty, so i'll be good).

Hahahahaha ok i totally just imagine dobby the house elf in the corset with a whip lol

Eta....great, now i'm trying to figure out what house elf genitalia looks like. Thanks Dobs, i blame you. Lol

HAHA this just made me Lol :rofl:

Good morning ladies, I just woke up around 5 am for no reason, maybe just extreme fear and anxiety over everything,

J- I'm hoping to see a super positive test hun, best of luck to you!!

So I just tested again, the bottom two are today's, do they look darker!? I'm pretty scared of having a chemical, I keep running to the bathroom to check if AF is here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 27
Campn, I definitely think your bottom tests look a bit darker!

May I jump in here on this thread?

I'm Wookie (Holly), and I'm a 37 year-old mom of 2 kiddos...my DD is almost 3, and my son is 17 months old. My DH and I weren't planning on a third, but we behaved a bit irresponsibly (i.e. pull out method with slightly bad timing at the end, if you know what I mean) this past weekend. I haven't really been tracking my cycles, but based on when my last period was, we may have dtd during my fertile window. I'm hoping we actually get a BFN, to be truthful. While I love the idea of a third baby, we cannot afford it, as we pay $900 a month in daycare as it is, we would need to upgrade to a minivan, and our home is small enough already. So, I'm a little anxious.

I think I'm probably around 4 or 5 dpo, and that's it...so it's too early to test. I'll update this if AF shows up, or after I test. My last BFP showed up around 9 dpo on an FRER, so we'll see...

Wookie, thank you hun! I guess I'll be a nervous wreck starting now until the next 18 years (probably until forever, really)

We don't say that often here, but hopefully you'll get a BFN! I know unplanned pregnancy can be just as hard as not getting pregnant when you're trying, especially if you can't really afford it. You do make such gorgeous kiddos though ;)

Campn those bottom 2 are def more clearer :thumbup: remember the hcg dbls every 48hrs or so in very early days so you may get a more clearer line tomorrow or later today/evening :) mine only got really dark literally a day or do before period was due.. Eeee how exciting hehe X

Hi Wookie :wave: & welcome, i agree with Campn, unplanned pg can be just as stressful & anxious as ttc esp in TWW.. I hope you get the result you are looking for hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->