General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks, Campn! Yeah, I will always take a minute to shamelessly brag about my children. They're beautiful, and definitely ENOUGH! :) I love them both more than words can articulate. <3

I've definitely been on the other side of the fence, having had recurrent miscarriages, and then suffering from infertility before needing help to conceive my daughter. Getting a BFN month after month is a horrible, awful, futile feeling, particularly when all you want is just ONE child! And somehow, that's when your Facebook feed seems to blow up with pregnancy and birth announcements, and it just all gets to be too much. So, I can definitely empathize with anyone who has been trying, without success. :( It's hard.

Really, I would LOVE just one more child...but that desire comes more from my heart than my head. And when you already have two children to provide for, it seems a bit more logical to be thinking with my head, and do what is best for the people I have already brought into the world. A third will cost us much more than what we have financially, and I don't know how we'll do it. Space-wise, I have no idea where we'd even PUT a third baby, and this mom right here does NOT co-sleep, so that's off the table. I don't know. If there was a money tree growing outside my window, and we somehow inherited a minivan and larger home, I'd JUMP at the chance to have third, or even a fourth baby.

There's another issue that's difficult...both of my kiddos were c-section babies. During my last c-section, my OB told me that my uterus was "paper thin" and that they could see my son right through my uterus. I was advised to not have any more children, but if I do, they will have to take the baby at 37 weeks, so a bit earlier...ugh. That's scary! I had enough worries with my last pregnancy, and I just don't think my body can handle another!

Anyway, I'm probably getting ahead of myself here. The chances of me actually BEING pregnant in the first place are quite slim. I suppose I'll find out one way or another in the next week or two. :/

Hi wookie! If i'm being homest, a desired bfn is more stressful (in my opinion) than when you're hoping for a bfp. Not sure how far you got into our thread but my oops (the one that started this thread) ended in a chemical. The chances are super slim though...man, i remember when i was either late or miscalculated my period when we were living in this tiny rental, i got a false "disappearing positive" on am amswer brand (where a positive shows and stays for a minute while the tests develops, then vanishes). I was flipping my shi*! I was holding the test, sobbing in the bathroom yelling, "well this is really f-ing inconvenient!" Lol

Anyway i hope it's negative, as it likely will be. But please hang around with us while you wait!

Dobs, im surprised the 'pists didn't want you to recover said memories then "deal with them". I've got someone i know who's got an issue...a big issue...that the 'pists are trying to figure out what caused it. I think they're hoping they can correct the issue this way? I don't know. But i will confess i had a repressed memory resurface about 2-3 years after it happened...really wish i hadn't remembered. Repression is weird, man...makes you really question yourself, like if you're crazy and made it all up in your head. I definitely did not...but i still feel crazy.

Um, what J? I'll just throw is out there that choking is NOT on my sexual menu. No thanks.

I had this amazing toy that was motorized and twisted and had an elephant on the side whose trunk vibrated and it was like a $80 toy....sadly i left it with my ex gf :( but i felt weird taking any of our toys...although i did take a couple glass ones ^_^ rarely use 'em though.

Ps J i got on all excited and early looking for your test....where is it?!

Camon, those lines are definitely getting darker! I hear wondfo aren't the best for that though...time to break out the frer!

Hell yes! J, where for art thal J?? Have you woke up early to pee on that Frer yet? Hehee

Wookie- The choice is so hard really, I really understand, on one hand you may regret not having that 3rd child later on in life, but on the other hand it's so expensive, and seems like a high risk stressful pregnancy, as if pregnancy isn't stressful enough as it is!

When I was newly married we lived in a tiny apartment and shared one car, I had no health insurance any my period was like 2 months late, I remember taking a PT and panicking, I'd have seriously been depressed if it came back positive, luckily it didn't and just the wedding stress caused me to not ovulate.

TTC is a good reminder to enjoy the kid(s) we were already blessed with, this is something I had to actively work on every day while ttcing so I don't end up getting lost in it and forget I'm already super grateful!

Thank you ladies for calming my fears! I'm really an anxious person by nature and I hate this, I end up imagining worst case scenarios and my brain plays tricks on me. Just gotta have more faith.

Bear with me! <3

Campn, i totally feel you. I go to the extreme on everything. My hubs and i got in a small tif, and in my head we're going to divorce and i'm wkndering who will have custody and where i'll move to and where i would work...i'm a mess lol. Hubs calls me out every time. He'll come up to me after i've gone to take a "cool off" shower and even though i haven't said anything out loud, he's like, "stop, we're not getting divorced" lol

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i'm obsessively reloading the page! Where's your test?!

Campn, i totally feel you. I go to the extreme on everything. My hubs and i got in a small tif, and in my head we're going to divorce and i'm wkndering who will have custody and where i'll move to and where i would work...i'm a mess lol. Hubs calls me out every time. He'll come up to me after i've gone to take a "cool off" shower and even though i haven't said anything out loud, he's like, "stop, we're not getting divorced" lol

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i'm obsessively reloading the page! Where's your test?!

Hahaha I've done that too! Mainly cause my parents are in Egypt and I'm basically all alone here, luckily my sisters moved here too, but there's no way I could move in with them. Honestly I wouldn't make a good single mom, with my anxiety I freak out over everything, I need someone to say "chill, I'll help" and DH does that, but ugh every fight, I contemplate if I wanna pack my suitcase :p

Yes J where arth thou!!! We are waiting!!! Not so patiently! No pressure... :p

Welcome Wookie. I hear you. Daycare is crazy! I have so many friends who don't work because what they pay in daycare around here is equal to what they would make working. But if you get that bfp, I know you'll find a way and make it work. We've got your back either way. :)

Campn, deffo darker. Don't have to click on the pic to see the bottom tests

Gigs long story short since I am running 15 minutes late this morning, she said that knowing whether it is true or not or who did it yields little benefit. If I repressed it, then my brain did that for a reason. Since I function so well not knowing, she doesn't want me risking total collapse if I find something out I'm not emotionally prepared to handle. I just had a lot of symptoms like I have panic attacks in self defense class in P.E./ at my gym for a while in krav and so on

Makes sense. Reliving trauma is not cool, man. You don't just relive it when the memory becomes...decompressed. It's every time someone has a similar experience, or a story on the news, or whatever. Triggers. It sucks.

The mind is an absolutely amazing thing.

Um...

Is it monday yet? I'm itching to pee on a stick! Ugh! Although i really feel out again this cycle. Oh well.

Gigs- I'm anxious for you! Don't feel out! I know I really felt 95% out this month, I really thought I had no chance with ovulating super late and erratic temps. Sending you mega baby dust <3

How many dpo roughly you on Gigs? I def thought i were out that cycle, tests as blank white neg on 9dpo aswell, god knows how many tests i taken haha but then next day, voila! You deff in my lovely! Plus, i think you had a few extra days of 'just incase sex' to cover all angles :) Roll on Monday... Or Sunday perhaps hehee

Awwww Campn your lil man is adorable! Look at that gorgeous curly hair :)

And we're not waiting very patiently j!

OMG so cute Campn! His hair is to die for! I love it.

Riley doesnt even have a kink of curl in his hair, dead straight, his was all long & whispy as a tiddler.. I cried when we cut it ha ha

Thank you ladies! I love his hair now, for a bald baby that is a lot! It used to be even curlier but we've trimmed it a few times and it got rid of some.

Wish my hair was like that...

Jlm- We are going insane here! :D

Mornin ladies:coffee:
Wish I could say I was off celebrating 2 pink lines but :nope:
I will up load pics in a bit, gotta get morning chores done, but all 3 are blank, especially the frer- def not a 2nd pink line...sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->