General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL Gigs, I couldn't read it either! I forced myself 50 pages deep before I gave up. I used to do a lot of online role play (Harry Potter, not ashamed to admit it), so the lack of character depth just made me want to vomit. Didn't even get to any steamy stuff.

Um no. Lol. I turned myself on writing it. Heck, I got turned on just now lol.

Awww that's cute about how you knew SO was the one. :) And good call just letting the worms rot and die.

In before novel
I told him yesterday after we signed for the townhouse. I asked to stop by "our" Starbucks. We used to go there all the time when we were dating and needed to have serious talks. I have this dumb thing where I have the employees write names of TV couples that have similar dysfunctional relationships lol. At first, it was passive aggressive. Then, it became this cute thing I did haha. This time I had them write Archer on his and Lana (Season 5 Finale) on mine. But I had them put Lana on one side and the Season 5 Finale on the other. We were talking about the house and what we planned to do with each room, particularly the third (spare) room. He was talking about making it into an office. I said we could do that, but we should consider other options for that room. When he asked what, I took a sip of my drink and gave him my best "Thaigerian side look" that he thinks is so adorable and put my cup down on the table with the Season Five side facing him.

So context: We when first started dating he made me binge watch these shows like Boondocks and Archer. The other day before I got my bfp, there was a season six rerun on tv and he made a comment that we are so Archer and Lana, and I said except that I'm not pregnant (since she was pregnant with his baby in that episode).

I decided to do it there because it's also where I told him about our first bfp. We went there every time a complication arose. So even though that didn't turn out the desirable way, going through that together strengthened our relationship so much. That's our spot at our Starbucks.

And... real talk... it took zero prep so LOL I was f***ing tired.

Ahhh I love sentimental things and places!!
What was his reaction Thaigerian? lol:haha:

Oh it's like 2 am I gotta get to bed before I botch up my BBT
Ahhh priorities in the ttc world lol Night ladies!!
:dust:

Awwwwwww dobbbbsssss! I'm sitting in suspense here!

You two sound like an adorable couple and I'd love to party with you guys, lol

Morning J!

Lol J go to bed!

We're not as cute as we sound. He's an a** 75% of the time. He tries a lot harder now because I almost broke up with him a few times after our loss. He wasn't there as much as he could have been, and I really resented him. Took us a few months to work through it. So probably a good thing it took 7 cycles.

He got it right away, but the Aspie in him immediately flew into are you sure? How do you know? Explain your blood tests. Is it viable. I got annoyed, so we drove home in silence and cuddled on the couch with the dogs. He eventually apologized and was sweet and went into overdrive trying to take care of me. I think he feels guilty because of last time.

Aspies! I'm 100% sure my dad is indiagnosed. He fits the bill rediculously well. They can certainly be a frustrating breed...so i feel for ya! So glad he was ultimately charming about it. Nothing more frustrating than having to scientifically explain and defend your conception!

Here's the thing...i made an egg hunt video, but then i also recorded them out in the yard and hubs said i sounded depressed lol; so i was going to redo it today, but it's f'ing COLD out there, and still raining....and i don't do cold rain.

Got 4 regular eggs today and 1 soft shell, which is when there is no shell but the membrane was formed so it's all intact and held together, but not hard on the outside. Evidently it's not uncommon in new layers. Definitely weird though!

The egg should be good to eat :)

So ladies...here are opk's from the last 3 days, bottom one being this morning. Think I'm close? I'm afraid of ov'ing too soon. I'm leaving shortly and won't be home until tomorrow...IF I can talk hubs into penis roulette, I fear it'll be too close to O...team blue if it catches :/

Grrrrrrrrrrrr I guess I'll just have to wait and see

Learn something new every day! Hope you can do something with the softie. *trying really hard not to make two penis jokes right now... my maturity level lol*

Yeah, honestly I think most people diagnosed with Aspergers are just a*holes. Kind of like how ADD didn't exist a few decades back, but was brought in to explain the unruliness of children. Idk. As a teacher, I try to be open minded about it. But as a sociologist, I'm like... not so much. But yeah once I was done explaining the science and he was done googling the science, he was quite sweet. :)

Whoops, photos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
:hi: Morning ladies!
Gigs you are getting close!! No worries on team blue, just use a vinegar douche before and DON'T have an orgasm! NO NO NO!
Male sperm are very susceptible to acidity in the vag, which is why I use a baking soda douche before ( I am Team Blue).
YOU use a vinegar douche ( doesn't burn or anything and they sell them premixed or you can just check on line for mix recipe). I did this with DD and shes a girrl!
Oh and NO orgasm! It also helps male sperm by causing our fluids to become alkaline.
Girl- you need acidic!
Ok sooo went to bed after 2 am, just got up at 1030 lol :dog: is doing a peepee dance.
I have been holding my urine all night, AND am continuing to do so, as I run to walmart for a cheapie bcuz :shock: I am ALL out, and NOT wasting my last frer!
See you in a bit!

Learn something new every day! Hope you can do something with the softie. *trying really hard not to make two penis jokes right now... my maturity level lol*

Yeah, honestly I think most people diagnosed with Aspergers are just a*holes. Kind of like how ADD didn't exist a few decades back, but was brought in to explain the unruliness of children. Idk. As a teacher, I try to be open minded about it. But as a sociologist, I'm like... not so much. But yeah once I was done explaining the science and he was done googling the science, he was quite sweet. :)

HA HA HA!!! As soon as i read 'do something with the softie' just literally laughed out loud hahaaa

ooh giggs tjose opks are looking positive nearly heheee hope on board the baby making wagon wooo wooo!!!

Wish that acid/alkaline thing worked for me, i think i humped on ov day & didnt orgasm & still got a boy.. A was so happy he was healthy & i love him sooooo much but i did have a lil gender disapointment at my 20wk scan.. Lol

J, from reading your chart are you 10-12 dpo at moment? Im rubbish ha ha! Your chart looks ace with those high temps hehe

:hi: Morning ladies!
Gigs you are getting close!! No worries on team blue, just use a vinegar douche before and DON'T have an orgasm! NO NO NO!
Male sperm are very susceptible to acidity in the vag, which is why I use a baking soda douche before ( I am Team Blue).
YOU use a vinegar douche ( doesn't burn or anything and they sell them premixed or you can just check on line for mix recipe). I did this with DD and shes a girrl!
Oh and NO orgasm! It also helps male sperm by causing our fluids to become alkaline.
Girl- you need acidic!
Ok sooo went to bed after 2 am, just got up at 1030 lol :dog: is doing a peepee dance.
I have been holding my urine all night, AND am continuing to do so, as I run to walmart for a cheapie bcuz :shock: I am ALL out, and NOT wasting my last frer!
See you in a bit!

Wow that's intereating! I've never heard anything about that. Wish I had known. Ill be happy with either because I already have one of each, I still want another little boy though. :baby: Next time I'll be sure to O!

Although im pushing toward team pink, id would adore another boy, they are soooo cuddly hehee

Ok seriously JUST got home after holding urine alllll night till now (10 hr hold)- nothing diff.
Walmart has the super faint, and not enough diff for me to use the frer yet.
:witch: due tomoro but progesterone will keep her circling the block till I stop it:haha:
If there is a bean in there he damn sure better make himself known in the next few days! Once I stop progesterone gonna have a hella AF

Hopefully you wont have a hella AF J ;) but ong a 10 hr hold eeeeeesh!!! I wouldve peed myself by now Lol!! Oooh fx'd for ya J bird!!

To get my FF chart on here, how do i do that?? I'l do it via laptop! Just gound out my cousins wife is also ttc, have told her to get a BnB account & get with us lol

Claire On FF main page click on "sharing" at the top of the page, then click "get code" then under BBcode- copy paste that into your siggy here. Voila!:winkwink:
Gigs:brat: We want the darn duck video you already maaaaddde !! You can't let a MAN decide you sound depressed!! What do men know about women>?? pfft POST!
Breeaa or all of you but knocked up Dobs:haha:
google "gender swaying" and you will get the low down on what promotes girl or boy sperm and what hinders the other . I have swayed twice 1 for boy and got him, and 1 for girl and got her.
Gigs especially if your BD ends up in the boy frame and you want a girl, use the vinegar douche and it will pretty much slow/kill the male sperm.

Sperm are very diff in composition, female sperm are bigger and stronger, but swim much slower due to their size, but they do very well in acidic environment, whereas male sperm need alkaline to live.

Claire Even if you don't orgasm, you may have still gotten a boy because your vag ph may be naturally more alkaline:shrug:
Not everyone is ph midline. Most of us are more acidic or alk. Only way to know is to test. They sell ph strips in the pharmacy area of stores. You can read about that on google too.

I am not an easy Org gal:roll: wish I was, only gets me there with ( cover the children's ears!) oral lol. Anyhoo, since I use a donor and uh uh hun-teee it is NOT goin down like THAT! I just use a ..ahem....personal pleasure device...that may or may not need batteries...ahem :blush: ..
I do that RIGHT before I meet donor, as Org makes your fluids down there naturally alkaline, and it lasts several hours.
OK professor is going to take pics 8E ( using the nerdy face Gigs made hehe)
CLASS DISMISSED for lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->