General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hahaaa yup me too!! Frustrates SO but hey, what can ya do hey??! Id live to be one of those women who do, f**k me, maybe id be jigging more often :rofl;

Yes we are eagerly awaiting some more pucs.. After dinner gor me, its 18:54 here! My wine bottle has just been opened ha ha

LOL I know Claire Right??? If Org was easy I would be jumping my man ( when I get one lol) daily!
The only person I was like that with was the one ex, and that is bcuz we just were super compatible in evrything we liked, and sexually 100% fire! Buut he decided to move an ex here from Cali ( across the country mind you) and let her stay in his house for 2 weeks, while she" looked for a house and job" bullshit...guess who I popped in on sleeping in his bed with no undies and wearing see thru lingerie???
Dumbass forgot he gave me a key, and that ummm I'm not naive or stupid.
I waited until he went to work, then went in and found her there.
She knew nothing about me, and was freaked out when I walked in lol, but we had a nice long chat about him so we could both hear what he was telling us separately ...can you say Mega busted??Ummhmmm
She thought he brought her here to date again as they were exes.
Then he just happened to call:telephone: while we were chatting and I told him I was in his house having a nice talk with her. He freaked:rofl:
She asked where the bleach was and I told her while he was on the phone. He was a major male fashionista.
I hung up he called like 10 more times, screaming at me that I had to protect his money ( in the drawer), his jewelry, and his clothes:shock: pffft lol
I told him Hey you flew the bitch across the country, gave her a key, and have been F-ing her for a week ( was on a vid cam we saw) and:^o lied to me for a week, and you want me to PROTECT:gun: your stuff from her???":rofl:
She ended up destroying his stuff, stealing all his gold, and money, and he had to call the cops to get it back lol. She left in a cab.
We didn't speak for over a year. He kept begging me back but I was like[-X I have 3 major rules for the men in my life and they are NOT negotiable
1Don't lie to me
2Don't Cheat on me
3Don't direspect me.
I have never given anyone a 2nd chance except ex hubs(rule3) and he def didn't deserve it!
My motto is Exes are Exes for a Reason!:thumbup:
Funny thing is we are best friends now, and I am good friends with his wife too. For him, he says I am the one that got away.
I'm like Yup, You F-ed up lol.
I even offered him to be my donor ( no sex just put it in thwe damn cup!!) but he said he would def want to be involved if I had a boy ( he has 4 girls). So I=; scratched that off, as I am no home wrecker and def don't want to co-parent with someone I am not WITH.
ok moving on Test pics in a few!

12dpo mehhh not impressed. :witch: due tomoro but I'm staying on progest for a few more days in case of late implant.

FirstSignal-12dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-12dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-12dpo2.jpg

I think hubs might get suspicious if I taste/smell like vinegar haha

Not much to add to the conversation. Cm is transitional :| gaah

Waiting for that dark line J...

LOL gigs you don't use THAT much vinegar LMAO Not like a salad!!
You do this at least an hour or couple hours before :sex:
You rinse with the douche, then rinse again with water...you won't smell like vingar trust me lol. I did it to sway for my daughter without my 1st hub knowing ( he wanted a boy and I wanted a girl) You are just stacking the deck a bit:shrug:

And I'm waiting for that dark line too lol

Claire On FF main page click on "sharing" at the top of the page, then click "get code" then under BBcode- copy paste that into your siggy here. Voila!:winkwink:
Gigs:brat: We want the darn duck video you already maaaaddde !! You can't let a MAN decide you sound depressed!! What do men know about women>?? pfft POST!
Breeaa or all of you but knocked up Dobs:haha:
google "gender swaying" and you will get the low down on what promotes girl or boy sperm and what hinders the other . I have swayed twice 1 for boy and got him, and 1 for girl and got her.
Gigs especially if your BD ends up in the boy frame and you want a girl, use the vinegar douche and it will pretty much slow/kill the male sperm.

Sperm are very diff in composition, female sperm are bigger and stronger, but swim much slower due to their size, but they do very well in acidic environment, whereas male sperm need alkaline to live.

Claire Even if you don't orgasm, you may have still gotten a boy because your vag ph may be naturally more alkaline:shrug:
Not everyone is ph midline. Most of us are more acidic or alk. Only way to know is to test. They sell ph strips in the pharmacy area of stores. You can read about that on google too.

I am not an easy Org gal:roll: wish I was, only gets me there with ( cover the children's ears!) oral lol. Anyhoo, since I use a donor and uh uh hun-teee it is NOT goin down like THAT! I just use a ..ahem....personal pleasure device...that may or may not need batteries...ahem :blush: ..
I do that RIGHT before I meet donor, as Org makes your fluids down there naturally alkaline, and it lasts several hours.
OK professor is going to take pics 8E ( using the nerdy face Gigs made hehe)
CLASS DISMISSED for lunch!

I'll look it up for sure and try next cycle. Although we're TEAM GREEN this time so we won't know until the bean is born anyway.

Okay so trying to catch up since I'm been swamped with work.

J- hopefully that progesterone makes that little bean dig in deep.
Bre- were team green too! No finding out for us.

Gig- yes waitin for that ducky video. Lol

LOL gigs you don't use THAT much vinegar LMAO Not like a salad!!
You do this at least an hour or couple hours before :sex:
You rinse with the douche, then rinse again with water...you won't smell like vingar trust me lol. I did it to sway for my daughter without my 1st hub knowing ( he wanted a boy and I wanted a girl) You are just stacking the deck a bit:shrug:

And I'm waiting for that dark line too lol

I casually use vinegar to my Vag for a great vinegarette ha ha haa

LOL I know Claire Right??? If Org was easy I would be jumping my man ( when I get one lol) daily!
The only person I was like that with was the one ex, and that is bcuz we just were super compatible in evrything we liked, and sexually 100% fire! Buut he decided to move an ex here from Cali ( across the country mind you) and let her stay in his house for 2 weeks, while she" looked for a house and job" bullshit...guess who I popped in on sleeping in his bed with no undies and wearing see thru lingerie???
Dumbass forgot he gave me a key, and that ummm I'm not naive or stupid.
I waited until he went to work, then went in and found her there.
She knew nothing about me, and was freaked out when I walked in lol, but we had a nice long chat about him so we could both hear what he was telling us separately ...can you say Mega busted??Ummhmmm
She thought he brought her here to date again as they were exes.
Then he just happened to call:telephone: while we were chatting and I told him I was in his house having a nice talk with her. He freaked:rofl:
She asked where the bleach was and I told her while he was on the phone. He was a major male fashionista.
I hung up he called like 10 more times, screaming at me that I had to protect his money ( in the drawer), his jewelry, and his clothes:shock: pffft lol
I told him Hey you flew the bitch across the country, gave her a key, and have been F-ing her for a week ( was on a vid cam we saw) and:^o lied to me for a week, and you want me to PROTECT:gun: your stuff from her???":rofl:
She ended up destroying his stuff, stealing all his gold, and money, and he had to call the cops to get it back lol. She left in a cab.
We didn't speak for over a year. He kept begging me back but I was like[-X I have 3 major rules for the men in my life and they are NOT negotiable
1Don't lie to me
2Don't Cheat on me
3Don't direspect me.
I have never given anyone a 2nd chance except ex hubs(rule3) and he def didn't deserve it!
My motto is Exes are Exes for a Reason!:thumbup:
Funny thing is we are best friends now, and I am good friends with his wife too. For him, he says I am the one that got away.
I'm like Yup, You F-ed up lol.
I even offered him to be my donor ( no sex just put it in thwe damn cup!!) but he said he would def want to be involved if I had a boy ( he has 4 girls). So I=; scratched that off, as I am no home wrecker and def don't want to co-parent with someone I am not WITH.
ok moving on Test pics in a few!

OMG!!! Cheating mother butt munch!!! Some men are complete stinkers!! Ive had my fair share of those, dont get me wrong, my SO isnt a bowl of roses but hes good enough for me lol!

How old where you? Haha id of loved to if seen the other girls face!!

Ohhh really wanna see that dark frer line... The progesterone cream wont hinder the test results will it??

I'm 41 - be 42 in Nov. Tick Tock :shock: lol
No progesterone doesn't affect testing, and actually helps the bean have a cushy place to land, and to keep producing hcg. I even read up on high progesterone, in case I am taking too much, but it has no affect per the infertility studies, but low progest def will cause lining to be hard to implant, and also will cause the emby not to develop as fast, and possibly stop growing.
I know on the line thing. I def expected to be staring at 2 lines on a frer and smiling like a fool by now

I'm 41 - be 42 in Nov. Tick Tock :shock: lol
No progesterone doesn't affect testing, and actually helps the bean have a cushy place to land, and to keep producing hcg. I even read up on high progesterone, in case I am taking too much, but it has no affect per the infertility studies, but low progest def will cause lining to be hard to implant, and also will cause the emby not to develop as fast, and possibly stop growing.
I know on the line thing. I def expected to be staring at 2 lines on a frer and smiling like a fool by now

Ohh soz J i meant how old were you at the time if the ex?

How long can you/should you take the progresterone for then? Or as ling as needed i guess..

Its probs getting all comfy & nesting in hehee!!! Ttc is soooooo stressful :wacko:

Well now I know I sped too much time on this site. My phone is autocorrecting things to "frer"...

I was going to say...grrrrr! So frustrated for you! I'm sure you're sick of faint lines. I mean I am so...:p and f your ex! Glad you dropped him. Has he cheated on his wife? I just don't believe cheaters won't cheat again.

J and CB, your salad references made me literally lol, now I'm imagining his penis with a salad fork strapped on it hahahahah

But ouch...

You girls have been busy this morning LOL

Time to catch up on some reading.

My ducks laid no eggs yesterday, lazy free loaders.

JLM, fx, hope it's a sticky bean, either way you'll know in a few days time.

I still have another week to go.. time to start seducing DH for sexy time. Might have to come up with a new game plan since BD every day clearly didn't work for us last month. LOL Or it could have been the stress.

HAHAHAAAA!!! Penis entre & salad vag side :rofl: lol

I agree, once a cheater always a cheater, no matter how long it happened for!!

F**king hate auto correct, somehow i managed to switch mine off hehee

Pacific i swore blind i was gonna be chilled with ttc this time round but nope!! I just started temping! Lol! Fertile window starts roughly in about 7 days, hope its out month, last time i ttc & did bbt first time, fell og that cycle, fingers crossed we all grt bfp soon :)

Does everyone have birds a laying?? If we had chooks our Cats would terririse them hahaa

Pacific i swore blind i was gonna be chilled with ttc this time round but nope!! I just started temping! Lol! Fertile window starts roughly in about 7 days, hope its out month, last time i ttc & did bbt first time, fell og that cycle, fingers crossed we all grt bfp soon :)

Does everyone have birds a laying?? If we had chooks our Cats would terririse them hahaa

I thought I was going to relax but am already thinking ahead.. I am still disappointed when AF shows up each month. Mind you, we haven't been at it very long at all.

I probably wouldn't trust an adult cat with baby chicks, but adult chickens have means to protect themselves. A mother would protect her young though. I might just not get the bantams or super fluffy chickens first :winkwink: Something to keep an eye on for sure in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->