General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Darn I am missing out on some interesting conversation!

To throw my hat in the mix, I am bi but I don't date women. I always knew motherhood was important to me, and I am too selfish to use a surrogate, let my wife carry, adopt, or use donor sperm. Having a kid that was part me and part my partner growing in my womb is a deal-breaker. And I can't do short term dating, so it wouldn't be fair to string a girl along if I knew I would never marry her. I am also possessive after being cheated on by most of my exes, so sister wives or poly does not work for me.

Any update on the testing J?

As for drinking, my gyn says drinking is fine until you have a positive hpt. Once that connection is made them you have to stop. But obviously not going out getting s*faced. Although I have been s*faced during every one of my tww periods since I wasn't trying and didn't know. Can't say if it had an effect but gyn said not to worry about it that early.

Hahaaa yup me too!! Frustrates SO but hey, what can ya do hey??! Id live to be one of those women who do, f**k me, maybe id be jigging more often :rofl;

Yes we are eagerly awaiting some more pucs.. After dinner gor me, its 18:54 here! My wine bottle has just been opened ha ha

I so badly wanted to buy a bottle of wine at the grocery store earlier. I figured I better buy it after the :witch: shows, but just in case she doesn't.

Hehe! Hope it stays away for you Breeea :) when are you due af?

Im trying to be relaxed abit more.. Pahaa!! Just finishing my Period so wine it was, although i think until i see a positive test il carry on as normal but i dont drink lots in the week anyway, maybe an odd glass here & there especially at the weekend..

I rarely drink, maybe once a month. When I do drink wine it's the whole bottle while in my bubbly bath, after kids go to bed. I figure I can wait, I am also trying to lose some lbs so that's another reason I'm avoiding it. Good for me for saying no, it was hard. :happydance:

Lots to comment on!

J, i tooootally get the taboo thing. That's another one of my turn ons...not weird taboos themselves, but people being into taboos. Them being turned on by it turns me on....but only in the abstract. If it was hubs who suddenly wanted me to dress in a horse costume....i don't know how i'd do about that haha. I feel like i's try for his sake but it would be weird lol

Cb, yes, been with women. My ex before hubs was a lady...we lived in a townhouse rogether and it was chaos. We had a very dysfunctional relationship. Dobs, I feel you on the pregnancy thing. Ex and. Used to get in fights over who carried first. I was so broody at times I considered cheating and getting "accidentally" pregnant just to beat her to it. Yeah...I know. Like i said, dysfunctional. I wanted to cheat on her once, but it was more because i was mad at her, less because i was actually interested in someone else. That's a long story in itself....in the end, i was crying on my couch after my mother called to tell me my uncle was dying from cancer, and my ex chose this moment to confess to me she had done cocaine. I was done.

Can't recall what else i wanted to say. But back to ttc stuff...visiting "home" always makes me want to increase my own family size. I was reminiscing about halloween with my brothers growing up, and how fun it was to have siblings during that event (we were able to trade candy since our tatses were all different). Just made me, again, realize that's what I want for Des.

I'm awake at 6:30 on a Saturday morning thanks to a strange dream I had. A long lost brother appeared at the front door and I was so happy. I was balling like a baby. Then he brought home 3 stray kittens and they kept escaping the house. I actually might have a brother out there but he's just a teenager right now and I can't find the mom.

Ok so the part that woke me up, our entire family was at the beach and a tidal wave hit. Somehow most of the family was ok but my long lost brother was missing and my 4 yr old son. That's when it got scary and heartbreaking. I was looking out towards to ocean and my mother in law said he was with my brother and they were both wearing life jackets. We walked up a little hill to get a better view and I could see people out, about a mile away. Needless to say I was panicking and hysterical. Thankfully I woke up but it's been 45 mins and I can't fall back asleep. I feel like I should go lay with my 4 yr old and cuddle him. :cry:

Lots to comment on!

J, i tooootally get the taboo thing. That's another one of my turn ons...not weird taboos themselves, but people being into taboos. Them being turned on by it turns me on....but only in the abstract. If it was hubs who suddenly wanted me to dress in a horse costume....i don't know how i'd do about that haha. I feel like i's try for his sake but it would be weird lol

Cb, yes, been with women. My ex before hubs was a lady...we lived in a townhouse rogether and it was chaos. We had a very dysfunctional relationship. Dobs, I feel you on the pregnancy thing. Ex and. Used to get in fights over who carried first. I was so broody at times I considered cheating and getting "accidentally" pregnant just to beat her to it. Yeah...I know. Like i said, dysfunctional. I wanted to cheat on her once, but it was more because i was mad at her, less because i was actually interested in someone else. That's a long story in itself....in the end, i was crying on my couch after my mother called to tell me my uncle was dying from cancer, and my ex chose this moment to confess to me she had done cocaine. I was done.

Can't recall what else i wanted to say. But back to ttc stuff...visiting "home" always makes me want to increase my own family size. I was reminiscing about halloween with my brothers growing up, and how fun it was to have siblings during that event (we were able to trade candy since our tatses were all different). Just made me, again, realize that's what I want for Des.

Horse costume. Rofl! What a bad time to admit to something like that. :(

Yeah....she had this thing where she always had to be the center of attention, even in moments like that. She sucked haha, we moved in together way too fast. My bad.

Sorry about the dream :hugs: i've had nightmares like that too, losing family to tsunamis or drowning in lakes. I always wake up extremely shaken.

Morning all, so who's testing for what today?

DH and I have passwords on all our devices, especially cell phones just to be protected from nosey co-workers or bosses. (yes, mine has taken my phone a few times) We do know each others passwords.

Stuck at work again today and already thinking of making myself a nice Caesar tonight. CD7, so no worries.

PL, ew! Wtf coworker does that?! I hate when they ask to see pictures and creep over your shoulder. Like back up, SO and have a very active sex life that you don't need to be part of or I have hundreds of hpt pictures.

Gigs, lmfao horse?! It's ok. I have had plenty of dysfunctional relationships. They happen. Glad you aren't still in one.

Brea, well I hope you find him one day and can have a relationship.

My neighbor woke me up with his music at 7:30. Normally, I let their shit go but today is not that day. They usually tip toe around me because I am the landlord's daughter. They know I am moving and my parents are renovating my half and renting it to tech people for twice as much as I pay. Now is not to time to act like assholes when I'm the only one advocating for my parents not to kick them out.

{yawn} went to bed after 230AM...life of a Rockstar lol...ok insomniac...
Anyway, not seeing anything different on the damn First Signal, but Dobby! Question!
How far before your bfp did you get your salad dressing cm?( Gig- step awaaaay with the fork!)
Seriously tho, you have seen that chunky white cm I have in the pic, but today is the first time there was ALOT of watery cm WITH lots of big chunks of cm in it!
The chunks I have been having daily, but NOT the watery part! It literally ran down my palm a bit...
Was it close to bfp or the whole 2ww?

Oh and all you DUCKY ladies. I had a dream I had a farm finally, and I was running ALLL over collecting duck eggs of all sizes lol. I was so happy, but everytime I tried to pick them up the shells started cracking! I was literally lining them up to take a pic to post for you all when I woke upLOL

Lol!!! I love that we have infultrated your subconcious. muaahahahhahahahah

Dobs, the embarassing part is i did that one twice. 8 months first go, then we didn't talk for almost two years, got back together and i moved in because i "thoguht she had changed"....nope.

LOL idk why J but the duck dream got the duck tails (tales?) theme song stuck in my head

Gigs, if you were in Cali I would totally say let's grab a drink (I'll dd) and we can swap stories.

J, I have to see. I don't remember. It was 8dpo and I took a test that day that came back negative. I didn't mark what kind of test. I can see if I have a pic of it somewhere. Edit: Nope, don't have it in my phone. My temp also dipped that day .3 degrees

{yawn} went to bed after 230AM...life of a Rockstar lol...ok insomniac...
Anyway, not seeing anything different on the damn First Signal, but Dobby! Question!
How far before your bfp did you get your salad dressing cm?( Gig- step awaaaay with the fork!)
Seriously tho, you have seen that chunky white cm I have in the pic, but today is the first time there was ALOT of watery cm WITH lots of big chunks of cm in it!
The chunks I have been having daily, but NOT the watery part! It literally ran down my palm a bit...
Was it close to bfp or the whole 2ww?

Oh and all you DUCKY ladies. I had a dream I had a farm finally, and I was running ALLL over collecting duck eggs of all sizes lol. I was so happy, but everytime I tried to pick them up the shells started cracking! I was literally lining them up to take a pic to post for you all when I woke upLOL

POAS and POST THEMMMM!!!!!!!

YAY Shae is here :bunny:
I just took my super concentrated fmu tests ....note the S on the end??
I think I wasted the frer. Either I got nuthin or I have the world's slowest bean growth.
Very weird tho because my walmart cheapie line is a teensy smidgeon darker so WTF???

Omg you guys, on the dating women thing- I can't...Totally can't....I am a very dominant personality, and I am moody enough lol.

JLM, that is too funny about your dream. Next time try feeding them crushed oyster shells so their egg shells become thicker....:haha:

Dobby: I occasionally forget my phone on my desk when I walk away, since I do occasionally use it for work I get away with having it out in the open. I recently figured too many people had looked over my shoulder while unlocking my phone, so changed the swipe motion on. Really annoying that I had to do that because of work...:wacko:

I can't do the dating women thing either, maybe it's the area we are in, but the ones I work with here are terrible. Turned me off women permanently....

About ttc: CD7, and I am out of patience already...

Ok making the negs of the best frer and firstsig pics-omg totally spent the hour sorting and deleting over 50 pics:blush:
back in about 10 mins with finished pics. I think I may finally have a squinter on the frer??!!

OMG dying over here...I have been having major nasal issues. My nose is running like a faucet! Literally went thru a whole roll of TP blowing my nose every few mins!
I gave up and finally took a benadryl- been avoiding my allergy meds to not dry up cm, but since it is watery I think I'll be ok lol.
I doubt this squinter will survive the upload but here they are:
First Signal
FirstSignal-13dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2Neg.jpg

OMG dying over here...I have been having major nasal issues. My nose is running like a faucet! Literally went thru a whole roll of TP blowing my nose every few mins!
I gave up and finally took a benadryl- been avoiding my allergy meds to not dry up cm, but since it is watery I think I'll be ok lol.
I doubt this squinter will survive the upload but here they are:
First Signal
View attachment 900865
View attachment 900867
View attachment 900869
View attachment 900871

I can just barely see it on the third pic. Waiting for frer!!

I can also see it on the negative.

WTH one frer flipped- it is truly a super squinter on the frer, but very very faintly pink.
I'm outta frer, so the wally's better get darker the next few days!
I am going to flip that frer pic and add markers...back in a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->