General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Wait. Shae. WAIT your sig says WTTT until 2023!!! That's like... 8 years from now?! I don't have that kind of patience lol

Yeah neither do I but fiancé doesn't want any until then. He wants "time alone as a couple".

Oh wow! Yes i just noticed that aswell Shae! 2023, patience of acsaint girl Lol

Fair enough. SO was the same way. He was like, "Don't you want to be able to travel? Like go to the Bahamas or Costa Rica or Australia?" And I just looked at him and said, "I do. I want to go with you AND our children. Not go with you and five years later go with kids." Idk I think because I have had dogs since I was 18, I've never gone on a hassle free vacation lol. Like I have a friend who is visiting Seattle right now with her fiancé, and they took her one month old baby with them. That's totally normal to me.

Shae is youger than my oldest son lol. She has time:hugs:
I remember when I first read that wtt date lol.
SO Shae are you all not using any BC?

Walk in beta is $49 here NO WAY . I can't afford to waste that rather than wait a few more days. Even if I got one, would have to get a repeat to ensure doubling bla bla $100..uh uh :nope:
I'm only 1 day past AF due date, so no biggie to wait a few more days.

Oh abd thx for the enhance on the pic Shae!

Shae is youger than my oldest son lol. She has time:hugs:
I remember when I first read that wtt date lol.
SO Shae are you all not using any BC?

Walk in beta is $49 here NO WAY . I can't afford to waste that rather than wait a few more days. Even if I got one, would have to get a repeat to ensure doubling bla bla $100..uh uh :nope:
I'm only 1 day past AF due date, so no biggie to wait a few more days.

No I'm using birth control. However due to my family's crazy fertility I don't trust it lol

Shae, I get that. My family is the same way. Although, with my family being lying and sneaky to men is not too far off either so I'm sure some of the "I was on bcp!" was really "Let me solve my relationship problems and trap you with a kid... or three" lol. But not lol. But my mom is not that way, and she conceived her first two kids on bcp. Can't remember if I was a bcp baby, too. My last bfp the condom broke, I immediately showered, and got plan b the next morning.

And LOL to the uninterrupted sex. I don't know how SO is going to handle that. I mentioned we have an unconventional sex life, so when he wants it then he gets it. So I'm not sure how he is going to handle that if my baby cries, he needs to get the eff off (either literally so we can be done or physically so I can tend to the LO) hahaha

J, yeah. Not worth the $50.

Lol! We did ok with the sex thing...you know, sometimes it's good to let baby have some alone time, even if not asleep so it learns to self cope :winkwink:

Don't blame you J. But i feel like you can justify one more pack of FRER's :D

I can just hate to see same strength line. I did frers at 9dpo 11dpo and 13dpo
11-13 a bit of diff, but I wanna see a DOBBY line lol
So I will likely wait until 3 more days (IF the wally lines continueso I will be 17dpo, and frer BETTER gimme a Dobby line :trouble:

Trip to walmart! Look for ones with coupons! :) That little dip today though is unnerving. Still no af though, right?

NOT amused with my temp drop out of no where either!
No I can't have AF being on progest prevents it
They don't have any with coupons here since last month- trust I look everytime.
Just online rebate, waiting on $8 now.

Well i hope those wally tests get darker!!! Ugh, i'm going to have to cave and stalk the pregnancy test forum now since y'all aren't giving me my fix ;P

Lol gigs.

J, well hoping it goes back up and is just a temporary blip

Dobs, you're almost 6 weeks already....crazy...
Ok, what's a romantic movie that has babies and is happy and will get hubs on board tonight? Lol

Oh this is borderline sad haha

What to expect when you're expecting is my fav. I made SO watch it yesterday lol.

Might be good for him since one couple adopts and they have financial issues

Not gonna work, has to be more subtle than that lol!
Think i've got him teetering on the edge again though lol...

I'm feeling like we'rethe Ross and Rachel relationship now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->