General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol gigs!!! Ravage him! I'm having a Sculpin and Pre workout baby. We are just opportunity seekers haha

OMG totally forgot my labels....omg my brain is fried sigh...brb

Lol Dob...no more frers and only 2 more wallys' for next 2 ams:shrug:
Here are full labels...
FRER-13dpo9-13.jpg
FRER-13dpo9-13Neg.jpg

That's what I'm thinking Breeaa...I actually couldn't tell the 11dpo really showed anything till I lined them up...You would think after a year of this ttc I would have figured out to take the frers OUT of the cases and line em up sigh.
Actually I don't think I have ever used more than 2 frers before.
This draggin out linbo is def gonna require another pkg- my poor budget

Shae I am totally calling you out as the woman with the MOST POAS resistance EVER!!
What are you like 20 dpo now??? and haven't tested???:shock:
We are all addicts Shae- someone send her some Stix!!:haha:

That's what I'm thinking Breeaa...I actually couldn't tell the 11dpo really showed anything till I lined them up...You would think after a year of this ttc I would have figured out to take the frers OUT of the cases and line em up sigh.
Actually I don't think I have ever used more than 2 frers before.
This draggin out linbo is def gonna require another pkg- my poor budget

Id just keep with the cheapies for a few more days and when they start getting darker then buy a frer! Easier said than done though, I know. Lol when is AF due? Do you have any symptoms at all?

Today I basically rebuilt a section of our wood fence to pass time. I am going insane waiting. TWWs are the absolute worst but I'm getting stuff done that I probably shouldn't while pregnant. I just redid our kitchen and the staining fumes are something I wouldn't want to breathe in while pregnant.

Shae I am totally calling you out as the woman with the MOST POAS resistance EVER!!

Woah what??? 20dpo? Wow I wish I could wait until AF was due but I am so impatient. I can't do it! I don't have the strength. :haha:

Haha yeah I'm 20 dpo. When I actually have tests I can resist for days but after a while I break and use one. Note that I said one. Haha yeah ok I've got a pretty good resistance. Seriously though if someone sends me a ton I'll use them.

O_O wow. That IS willpower! Do you think you're pregnant? And when will you be testing!

Welcome to the thread, btw...not a good one though if you don't like pressure to test :haha:

Well, I was close but i couldn't handle the guilt. I think he was in until I said i want to make sure he's not going to regret this and be making the wrong descision because of his....state lol. He agreed, but then we just banged it out and had great sex (multi o's! Yay!)

He's still quite concerned about finances and wants to see how we do this month as he's been really slow at work. I can't argue with his logic! Almost had things but i have the world's most intense guilty conscience. If i got pregnant this way, and he wasn't truly on board, i'd feel terrible.

So looks like i'm out until further notice.

I'll still hang around though ;)

Honestly I don't know haha (for either actually). The POAS pressure doesn't bother me. I just don't have any tests. If I did I would test.

Why aren't you buying any? And what chances are there of you being preggers? Hopefully i'm not coming off rude...i just see your signature says you're wtt so i am curious about the details!

Why aren't you buying any? And what chances are there of you being preggers? Hopefully i'm not coming off rude...i just see your signature says you're wtt so i am curious about the details!

I can't get out of the house without my mom for a while, and my fiancé is away this weekend. I don't want my mom to know about it. The chances are pretty low, I'm preventing, but I do have a very fertile family.

I understand Shae- I have been sneeking tests in my purse and pockets last night to get by my super nosey mom lol.
No but really Shae is awesome...Know her from the thread where she was like carving notches in a tree..."Day 243...still no sign of AF or BFP...":rofl:
Kidding, but she had a hella loooong cycle!
Gigs:growlmad: :dohh:
You get the man in the perfect mood and YOU actually remind him not to try????
Are you crazy woman??? He likely would have thought nothing of it and later when you got that big ass BFP he couldn't complain cuz you could say...oh well I thought you wanted too:shrug:...WOMAN!!!
Dobby! Get Gigs back on the damn TTC bus...she jumped off somewhere{grumbling}

BreeaaSorry , forgot your questions when Gigs made me run the BUS off the road!
AF was due today, but since I'm on progesterone it can't start till I stop, and I can't stop until I know if BFP for sure- so I am staying on it at least 3 more days till 16dpo.
The only symptoms I have are :
1-SUPER chumky white cm since 6dpo, but today it is watery WITH huge chunky white cm?? Never had that before.
2-Whenever I am sitting on my bed and lean over the laptop to type ( bending at the waist) I feel like my uterus is really solid?? Of really full- hard to explain. That's just been last couple days.
I usually have NO sympts before BFP or AF, so not sure if it's due to the progesterone or not:shrug:

I understand Shae- I have been sneeking tests in my purse and pockets last night to get by my super nosey mom lol.
No but really Shae is awesome...Know her from the thread where she was like carving notches in a tree..."Day 243...still no sign of AF or BFP...":rofl:
Kidding, but she had a hella loooong cycle!
Gigs:growlmad: :dohh:
You get the man in the perfect mood and YOU actually remind him not to try????
Are you crazy woman??? He likely would have thought nothing of it and later when you got that big ass BFP he couldn't complain cuz you could say...oh well I thought you wanted too:shrug:...WOMAN!!!
Dobby! Get Gigs back on the damn TTC bus...she jumped off somewhere{grumbling}

Haha the carving notches on a tree thing made me die of laughter. It was 53 days I believe. Honestly I would ask my fiancé like gigs did in that situation. It's not fair to him when he's intoxicated.

Shae, I bought a frer pack with my parents. Said I needed something and would meet them at the car. Ran all over the place to find the tests they hide in a locked drawer at customer service wtf then hide it in my purse. ;) seriously, at 2dpo you have got to be pregnant unless o was delayed. I'd be dying to know either way. Sorry you can't speak out. Can you do a midnight run to a 24 hour store?

Gigs, that's fair. I understand that. I still think you should get on that
He's going to always stress about money. There is never a perfect time to have a kid.

Yay J for no af! Chart looks great

Shae, I bought a frer pack with my parents. Said I needed something and would meet them at the car. Ran all over the place to find the tests they hide in a locked drawer at customer service wtf then hide it in my purse. ;) seriously, at 2dpo you have got to be pregnant unless o was delayed. I'd be dying to know either way. Sorry you can't speak out. Can you do a midnight run to a 24 hour store?

Gigs, that's fair. I understand that. I still think you should get on that
He's going to always stress about money. There is never a perfect time to have a kid.

Yay J for no af! Chart looks great

I would but there aren't any 24 hour stores here. I live in a more country-ish area. I'll just have to be patient. I've been talking to my mom about how I'm 20 dpo but not saying I'm thinking I could be pregnant. Maybe I could just confide in her about it... Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->