General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

GIGS go :sex: :sex: :sex:
He is a grown man- he knows what you want so no need for pow wows lol
If he doesn't wanna he will pull out...much as the name of this thread :haha:
Go jump his bones!

:huh: I just started getting deep boob twinges...like the tinglies...hope that's good

So I was talking to my mom about it. She says she knew her sister was pregnant before her sister did and her sister was across the world from her. She knows when people are pregnant. She says I'm not. She also says if I'm still worried we'll grab a test from cvs on Tuesday. She works tomorrow so she has the car all day ugh. Fiancé said he was too busy Monday. I freaked out at him, I've been so emotional.

No well moms know alot, but even they aren't perfect...well mine thinks she is lol
Hope she's wrong!

Hmm, that's awful presumptuous of her! Hole she's wrong, but if not at least you'll get an answer soon. I'm a bit confused as to why Fiance can't spare a minute to grab one though...I don't blame you for being a little irate!

J, you are too funny. I'm working on things but I don't want him to be unsure. So....let's assume it ain't happening and I'll update if anything changes 8E

Lol Gig
If he is sober- he is consciously making the decision to "put his Icing on Your Cake..."
Stop worrying lol Like Dobby said - there is never a time in life you won't worry about money etc. If he does there is still no guarantee you will get knocked up, and if he doesn't then he will pull out and tell you "Soon Moon.."
Let him decide..remember you weren't gonna talk about it anymore with him!
And if you bring it up during the sexy time I'm sure he will say no, cuz men don't like to admit we were right about anything :rofl:
Good Luck!

Holy crap I've missed so much okay let's see what I can remembe-

J- I think your line may be getting darker, fx for you he's sticking and going to put out way more hcg these next couple days.

Bree- hi! So just to make sure... You want to get preggo sooner rather than later and fiancé wants to wait, right?

Gig- how's the duckies doing? And I agree with everyone else in that just let hubs is a grown man. I would just have sex and don't bring it up. Let him choose if he'll pull out or not. Of course use those suttle hints like movies. Haha. And the Ross and Rachel comment! Hahaha!

Afm- focusing on buying a house and went to lots of open houses today. And this progesteron has officially made me crazy. I've been yelling and crying like crazy! Yesterday I yelled at hubs and told him I can't control it. Not even 2 mins later I yelled again and said "see this I can't control you make me so crazy and idk why!!" Lol

MrsG LOL You r hubs must be like :huh::saywhat:
I'm glad I have no real effects from it other than the cm changes.
I know the wally test is alot less sensitive than a frer, but hoping to see a notieable darker line here if hcg is actually rising. Even at a slow rise I should start seeing a darker line on el cheapos!:haha:
I will try a frer again on 17 dpo

Holy crap I've missed so much okay let's see what I can remembe-

J- I think your line may be getting darker, fx for you he's sticking and going to put out way more hcg these next couple days.

Bree- hi! So just to make sure... You want to get preggo sooner rather than later and fiancé wants to wait, right?

Gig- how's the duckies doing? And I agree with everyone else in that just let hubs is a grown man. I would just have sex and don't bring it up. Let him choose if he'll pull out or not. Of course use those suttle hints like movies. Haha. And the Ross and Rachel comment! Hahaha!

Afm- focusing on buying a house and went to lots of open houses today. And this progesteron has officially made me crazy. I've been yelling and crying like crazy! Yesterday I yelled at hubs and told him I can't control it. Not even 2 mins later I yelled again and said "see this I can't control you make me so crazy and idk why!!" Lol

Hi,

Actually my husband and I are actively Ttc, it just so happened to start 1 month earlier than planned!

Shae is the one with the fiancé and are waiting, but her cycles are crazy and has family who are extra fertile. ;)

Haha sorry bre I should have made notes. So much to catch up on. So my question was for Shea. Now I feel silly. :/ my bad! But isn't Ttc so much fun and so stressful at the same time?

You got that right MrsG...So many of you ladies are working on housing deals!!
I can't wait to separate from living with my mom. She is stubborn beyond reason and drives me batty. She's def starting to lose her memory, but is fighting it every step, and faults everyone in the house whenever she misplaces something or hides it from herself lol. Ystrdy she SWORE one of us took her credit card from ehere she left it in the car???WTH??
I called the last place she got gas, and sure enough it was there. She still insisted ALL the way there that she put the card in her purse ( now her purse, not the car).
I told her she prob left it on the counter in the gas station, and then she swore she dropped it in the parking lot :roll:
The clerk even said she left it on the counter...she still swears she didn't...
This goes on day in day out...Calgon...take me away...Oh wait...you all are prob too young to know those commercials:rofl:

Lol yes I'm too young. And poor lady. They alley seem to fight it which just makes it worse.

No well moms know alot, but even they aren't perfect...well mine thinks she is lol
Hope she's wrong!

Hmm, that's awful presumptuous of her! Hole she's wrong, but if not at least you'll get an answer soon. I'm a bit confused as to why Fiance can't spare a minute to grab one though...I don't blame you for being a little irate!

Holy crap I would have laid into her

Idk... If she knew with her sister before her sister did, that's pretty good reason to think she knows. But maybe she can be wrong.
But seriously I was like "no offense mom but I trust a test more than your intuition" and she goes "you shouldn't, I'm more accurate, tests have false negatives"!!!!!!!!!!! Also at a different point I asked her what she would do if she "knew" I was pregnant and she said "I'd hand you a test." And I was like "would you be like 'hey you're pregnant'?" And she's like "no I would just hand you a test" like oh?

You got that right MrsG...So many of you ladies are working on housing deals!!
I can't wait to separate from living with my mom. She is stubborn beyond reason and drives me batty. She's def starting to lose her memory, but is fighting it every step, and faults everyone in the house whenever she misplaces something or hides it from herself lol. Ystrdy she SWORE one of us took her credit card from ehere she left it in the car???WTH??
I called the last place she got gas, and sure enough it was there. She still insisted ALL the way there that she put the card in her purse ( now her purse, not the car).
I told her she prob left it on the counter in the gas station, and then she swore she dropped it in the parking lot :roll:
The clerk even said she left it on the counter...she still swears she didn't...
This goes on day in day out...Calgon...take me away...Oh wait...you all are prob too young to know those commercials:rofl:

Ouch. My grandmother is always accusing us of things, it's getting pretty bad. She's also having hallucinations (not scary ones really, but she has conversations with her pillow sometimes). But she's 91, she only got like this a year ago or so. We just have to remember that they're probably scared and frustrated.

My mom is 74. My dad went thru Alzheimers and he did exactly what she is doing now in denying it, but he never blamed us for anything lost.
Also she was a nurse, and knows she needs to get on a med for this, but keeps playing it off. We both were in the medical field, so it's not like I'm approaching her in a negative way.
As for talking to a pillow I wish LOL
My mother has full on conversations ALL day long with herself. She even looks in a certain direction and gestures like someome is there. The minute she hears one of us behind her she starts rifling thru the nearest drawer as if we didn't just stand there and watch her arguing with an invisible person lol.
She always says We are trying to make her sound crazy and that she "never said a word" OMG it's bad.
When I'm driving with her, she will put her hand up to cover her mouth from my view, and whisper a whole conversation, trying to act like she isn't doing it...
She is also losing hearing, so her "whispers" are very loud

My mom is 74. My dad went thru Alzheimers and he did exactly what she is doing now in denying it, but he never blamed us for anything lost.
Also she was a nurse, and knows she needs to get on a med for this, but keeps playing it off. We both were in the medical field, so it's not like I'm approaching her in a negative way.
As for talking to a pillow I wish LOL
My mother has full on conversations ALL day long with herself. She even looks in a certain direction and gestures like someome is there. The minute she hears one of us behind her she starts rifling thru the nearest drawer as if we didn't just stand there and watch her arguing with an invisible person lol.
She always says We are trying to make her sound crazy and that she "never said a word" OMG it's bad.
When I'm driving with her, she will put her hand up to cover her mouth from my view, and whisper a whole conversation, trying to act like she isn't doing it...
She is also losing hearing, so her "whispers" are very loud

Ouch. It took months, but we were finally able to convince my grandmother that she was having hallucinations. She said she realized something was up when she "walked through a wall". She's also been deaf in one ear and partially deaf in the other since she was a child, and she never learned sign language or even how to read lips. Usually she's pretty good at being at the right volume but once in a while she either whispers or yells. She always argues in her hallucinations haha! Often she'll see a man at the door.

At one point I was like "I've never been pregnant right?" And she was like "nope never" and I was like "cuz one time I was late and when my period came it was heavier than usual and had clots in it" and she was like "eh that's normal" but I can't say she's wrong because I never took a test.

Not sure my temp will be much better in am as this is the first of 3 night DS is back with me. He is terrible about staying asleep and/or flipping around and talking in his sleep lol.

I had the weirdest cm thing today ( ystrdy now)
13 dpo I noted my cm was still huge white chunks, with alot of clear watery cm , ystrdy 14dpo when I got up that morning. I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, and felt like something ran down my leg!:shock:
I ran to my bathroom, dropped my pj pants and there was a literal long line down my leg where clear very watery cm ran down my leg!!??
I cleaned up, and when I checked cm there are still huge white chinks inside WTH??
I ended up with a pantyliner on all daydue to the watery part- had to change it twice, due to wetness coming out- very odd.
Even if part of it is progesterone related, why is the cm changing when I have been on the same progest dose for 12 days??
Now that it's after midnight I am officially 15 dpo.
Will see what the morning brings...

Hi JLM - I was scared to see that temp drop on your chart but it is still well above the cover line (As Im sure you know!). I looked on Fertility Friend and found lots of pregnant cycles that have a similar dip but it needs to go up again right away. It is good to hear you are having a few weird symptoms though I know you are not a symptom-intensive twwer. I feel like surely each new day will give a definitive answer and yet each day is inconclusive! What a cliffhanger! FX.

Hi Eleo! welcome to the chaos! We have a couple cliffhangers here....a late period but no test taken, test that are faint, a "will he, won't he?" husband....party never stops!

J, that is weird about the cm. I've only had that near fertile days so I've got no explanation. I do, however, have a story about Calgon. For yeeeaaars I had heard people reference it, saying the "Calgon, take me away" slogan....in real life, and in movies. For all these years I wondered what it meant, and concluded that it was a sci fi movie reference, because Calgon sounds like a fake distant planet a movie from the 80's would have, doesn't it? Like, a peaceful world away from chaos. Calgon. With "aliens" that are attractive humans painted blue wearing virtually no clothes. Calgon. And it has, like, 3 moons and perfect weather all time time. Calgon.

Then just a couple months ago, when I heard the reference again, I decided to do an internet search and I found the commercial on youtube. I felt very stupid lol

Wooooweee, I know I sound crazy. I woke up an hour ago and can't fall back asleep :/ it's 5:18 currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->