General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Wow JLM that's weird...

I'm still stuck on the fact that my mom thinks she's more accurate than a pregnancy test. Like what?

Moms tend to think they know everything. My mom said I wasn't pregnant the other day. Technically joking that if I was she would know. Took everything I had to not say, "I have twenty hpts and two blood tests that disagree with you."

Kk home sick and can't remember what else I was going to say. Waiting for my doctor to call to see if I have to go in :(

Guys, i just realized when you click on my screen name there is a link to my homepage,which is a link to my old blog from 2012. I just looked through it all and it's kind of glorious....not to toot my own horn or anything.

Omg wow... I guess moms can be wrong. I'm thinking since she's starting menopause my mom might not have as good of a sense for it.

Oh no dobs! What's wrong??? And can you convince them you need a scan? ;)

Well when you do tell your mom, you can be like, "hey,remember that time you told me i wasn't pregnant.........."

Lol seriously though haha

Ugh well I am giving up my cats and snakes because I am not properly taking care of them, moving, and expecting. So I haven't cleaned their cages. So I finally buckled down Friday and just emptied the whole two litter boxes, and forgot for grab a mask and gloves. Was congested and icky, but felt find after a shower. Then Saturday I was taking my snake to a rescue, so o was emptying his terrarium. I usually spot clean that and only clean it out once a month entirely. But I noticed he wasn't going potty. Turns out, he just had a new potty spot I could see. So I empty that and again forgot gloves and a mask. But I immediately (within an hour) started feeling like shit. Sore throat, fatigue, pressure in my head and ears. It hasn't gone away. I left a message with my doctor to call me. I don't want to go in if they won't run tests. So laying in bed being miserable. It's probably just a cold.

Dobs :( so sorry you're feeling like crap. Hope it's nothing related to the animals. Keep us updated on what the doctor says!

High cervix is a good sign, right? Sorry. I don't check cervix position so no idea what that means :)

Thanks gigs. I'll be fine. I'm sure it's just a cold.

Hi Ladies, sorry for the absence yesterday. DH and I were busy: weekly grocery trip, then splitting wood, stacking wood, building a new sheep fence. My back is sore from swinging that axe.. oh well, the log splitter arrived today, so hopefully the splitting will go easier next weekend.

JLM, how's the POAs going?

Dobs, too funny about your mom. We don't talk to the MIL very often, so she hasn't asked in a while how the baby making is going... oh wait, she asked ~1 month ago during our visit. She keeps thinking we go visit her to tell her I am expecting... Almost like we can't visit because we miss our family.

Ok finally home, tested took pics, sorting thru now...Looky Looky at my charrrrt!:smug:
Temp recovered very nicely annnnd...yes I am claiming the BFP finally.
I lined up all my Firstsignal strips, and there are lines on all of them, I took went out and got some frer, and saw a faint 2nd PINK line at literally like 30 secs!! I was taking pics like mad to make sure I caught it lol
THEN I used a $ tree- they changed their test types again even tho it's still New Choice pffft. The ink is reaalllly crappy PALE pink, but I can see a hint of shadow on that as well...so I am claiming my bean for TEAM BLUE :bunny:
I'm gonna waite at least 3 more days for the final frer, cuz I need some really strong pink lines before I call my doc...don't want them blowing me off!
Pics in a bit! ( soap Opera CLiff hanger hehe)

Gigs- too funny about Calgon...does sound like a Star Trek thing tho hehe

Bare with me gonna be pics over a couple posts...like 3
FRER6ds 15 dpo 30 seconds after dip!
FRER-15dpo.jpg
FRER-15dpoNeg.jpg
FRER-15dpo2.jpg
FRER-15dpo2Neg.jpg

Yay J!!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to see those pics and even more excited about the Frer in three days!!!!

Thx MrsG- woke up with odd uterus lol
Felt a bit off- not truly achy, but every now and then mild crampy for a couple secs...decided to retry frer a day earlier than planned :blush:
No patience lol
Here's marker pics:
FRER-15dpo.jpg
FRER-15dpoNeg.jpg
FRER-15dpo2.jpg
FRER-15dpo2Neg.jpg

I see it I see it I see it!!!!!!!! My cervix felt lower shortly after I said it was higher :( I'm less bloated than I have been the past week too. :( my cervix feels more low-medium. Sigh. My CM is also more watery today with a few strings of CM in it.

My mom is a doctor and I texted her and asked her if she could just grab me a test from work and she hasn't responded ugh like come on you're a doctor we can get a test for free...

Shae-Is that like your normal pre AF?
I had creamy after O, then at 6dpo it became CHUNKY!? Like feta ( sorry lol)
The last 2 days it is still very big chunks inside , but clear watery kinda gushes out when I walk around for a while?? Very diff and odd for me.
I will say my CP was med height for a while, high now, but keep in mind cp changes for other things too like full bladder, bowels, and/or bloat . All those things shift the uterus, which moves cp
FX for you still. Woman now that your mom knows tell her you want to "make sure she is right" and go get a test with her lol.
Any stores near you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->