General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae-Is that like your normal pre AF?
I had creamy after O, then at 6dpo it became CHUNKY!? Like feta ( sorry lol)
The last 2 days it is still very big chunks inside , but clear watery kinda gushes out when I walk around for a while?? Very diff and odd for me.
I will say my CP was med height for a while, high now, but keep in mind cp changes for other things too like full bladder, bowels, and/or bloat . All those things shift the uterus, which moves cp
FX for you still. Woman now that your mom knows tell her you want to "make sure she is right" and go get a test with her lol.
Any stores near you?

Normal pre-AF is watery. If she won't bring me one from work I'll get one tomorrow night. She said we'd go then. I just don't see why she can't grab me one from work.

My mom finally texted me back she's gonna bring me a test!!!!!!!

Proper response later...was gonna post a pic but phone is saying it's too large...but I just scored 6 OLD frer's!

Dobs, you're almost 6 weeks already....crazy...
Ok, what's a romantic movie that has babies and is happy and will get hubs on board tonight? Lol

Oh this is borderline sad haha

50 shades :rofl; depending on what type of mood you thinking of getting in Lol

Shae def not an infection
No itching, no odor at all, and the chunks are creamy if mushed
It def has been a progression of creamy to chunky with watery...Dobby had the same Vag dressing:rofl:
Hope it works for me like it worked for her!
:dust:
YAY for Dr Mom getting you a test!!
I would say hosp dont always use the most sensitive, but at 21 dpo ...yeah...that part lol. Can't wait to hear!!!

oooh nice one giggs, i still not seen the new frer in uk yet, old ones everywhere ;)

Ive missed out on loads lady birds, been wirking today & now cooking dinner uhhh!!!

J, can def see the line gradually getting darker on the pic that Shae tweaked hehe nice one!!

Hope you feeling not too rough Dobs.. Can you take paracetamol/light pain killers when pg? I cant remember it was so long ago hmmm...

Im cd7 now, so in roughly 4 days my iv twinges will start heheee im very excited this month Lol!!

Oh Shae, have you peed on stick yet?? Fx'd eeee :)

Can't wait for shae to pee on a stick.
Also can't wait for 3 days for j to again!

CB are you using OPKs or just know your cycle really well?

Hope you feel better Dobby.

Uh oh :(
Just saw My Team Blue buddy is down:shock:
Aww...must be bad if you stayed home Dobster...what's up?
Hope the pukey didn't get you...you were feeling so well!
:hugs:

I'm really scared to POAS tbh. I'm like 90% sure I'm not pregnant. My mom is 100% sure. My fiancé is 100% sure. One of my friends thinks I am but she's thought that before and been wrong.

Question-

What sensitivity is the best for pregnancy test? I thought 20 miu was good but I've also heard it wasn't. Help :( what's the most sensitive?

Shae, if you're not then maybe it's time to see a doc just to rule out anything else weird going on....? And people get pregnant all the time having no clue at all they were, so I don't think everyone's opinion is relavent, even of the clairvoyant ones ;) only one way to know, and at least you'll know!

Well i feel crazy, 15 stashed tests and I'm not even ttc yet :haha: J, took your suggestion and hid them in a pads box with my opk's :thumbup:

I'm so excited to see many of you testing soon!!!

20-25 is pretty good. Clear blue digital is 50, that's bad, takes more hcg. Frer is lower than 20, it's best.

Question-

What sensitivity is the best for pregnancy test? I thought 20 miu was good but I've also heard it wasn't. Help :( what's the most sensitive?

Frer 6 days sooner are supposed to be, with levels as low as 6 miu

Shae, if you're not then maybe it's time to see a doc just to rule out anything else weird going on....? And people get pregnant all the time having no clue at all they were, so I don't think everyone's opinion is relavent, even of the clairvoyant ones ;) only one way to know, and at least you'll know!

Well i feel crazy, 15 stashed tests and I'm not even ttc yet :haha: J, took your suggestion and hid them in a pads box with my opk's :thumbup:

I'm so excited to see many of you testing soon!!!

My mom's always been kinda psychic-y. Do you think it's possible she's wrong despite her psychic-ness?

Shae- I think everyone can be wrong sometimes. We have a really good family friend who is the same as your mom. And I would say most of the time she has been right. However, she called my mom telling her I'm pregnant back in June, I missed my period that month. So I was sure she was right. Turns out she was wrong. I just missed a period randomly. Totally broke me heart. Anyway, everyone is wrong sometimes. Haha

Shae- I think everyone can be wrong sometimes. We have a really good family friend who is the same as your mom. And I would say most of the time she has been right. However, she called my mom telling her I'm pregnant back in June, I missed my period that month. So I was sure she was right. Turns out she was wrong. I just missed a period randomly. Totally broke me heart. Anyway, everyone is wrong sometimes. Haha

Aw that's awful. It's possible she thinks I'm not cuz it's ectopic or I'm gonna miscarry so she isn't registering it. Or maybe her onset of menopause could make her wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->