General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae- this lady is probably going through menopause too. Maybe that's what's going on. It makes sense with their own hormones.

Ok stooory tiiiiime!
My mom had regular periods until I started mine when I was 13. My pheromones were way stronger than hers and messed with her cycle. This month she ovulated about the same time I did, give or take up to a week. She's already got her period. She also ovulated so hard this month her breasts went up 2 cup sizes and she says even with her Mirena she would've gotten pregnant (if my dad wasn't fixed).

Can't wait for shae to pee on a stick.
Also can't wait for 3 days for j to again!

CB are you using OPKs or just know your cycle really well?

Hope you feel better Dobby.

Not using opk's this time round but im temping, but since ttc, ive always ovulated on cd16-17, so just gonna jiggy up until 15 in hope for tesm pink lol be just my luck il have an early ovulation & get a boy ha ha!

Im really rubbish as i missed chunks of everyones chats, are you opk'ing aswell as temping? Or are you the jigging all the way hehee

Ok stooory tiiiiime!
My mom had regular periods until I started mine when I was 13. My pheromones were way stronger than hers and messed with her cycle. This month she ovulated about the same time I did, give or take up to a week. She's already got her period. She also ovulated so hard this month her breasts went up 2 cup sizes and she says even with her Mirena she would've gotten pregnant (if my dad wasn't fixed).

Daaaamn i wish my boobs swelled with ovulation & periods Lol! Oooh i wonder if u are preggers Shae eeee!!! What time is mum arriving with ya test? Will it be a frer?

Ok stooory tiiiiime!

Daaaamn i wish my boobs swelled with ovulation & periods Lol! Oooh i wonder if u are preggers Shae eeee!!! What time is mum arriving with ya test? Will it be a frer?

Around 5:30 pm eastern (USA). And no, it'll be a hospital one :/

Only way to know for sure Shae is POAS! lol
The highest sensitivity you can buy are 10miu- SurePredict is one of those available as ICs on amazon or ebay etc.
The OLD frer ppl said was as low as 6, new ones def note as good per longtime users.
I will say if you look at the hpt pics below for FRER(scroll down page)
You can see the betas of 5-7 could easily be thrown out as "Indents or evaps"
Hell I would have doubtes my squinter this morning if I had not LITERALLY been standing with my camera over the test as I dipped the test and then just started as the line popped up between 20-30 secs! And it was a biotch getn a pic due to glare on the window:growlmad:
They have GOT to change back to the old frer!
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

Shae take the test, take the test :) Hugs I know it stinks to see a bfn, but what if it is a bfp?! How fun would that be?

J, I totes see that frer line! Nice and pink! YAY Team Blue. Fire power!!!

K... lost track again... um so gyn says it's likely not from the snake poo. Probably just a cold. My throat and nose are red and inflamed but not filled with pus so probably not strep but she swabbed me for strep anyway. She said to drink tea and take tylenol and rest.

Gigs, how did you get them?

Only way to know for sure Shae is POAS! lol
The highest sensitivity you can buy are 10miu- SurePredict is one of those available as ICs on amazon or ebay etc.
The OLD frer ppl said was as low as 6, new ones def note as good per longtime users.
I will say if you look at the hpt pics below for FRER(scroll down page)
You can see the betas of 5-7 could easily be thrown out as "Indents or evaps"
Hell I would have doubtes my squinter this morning if I had not LITERALLY been standing with my camera over the test as I dipped the test and then just started as the line popped up between 20-30 secs! And it was a biotch getn a pic due to glare on the window:growlmad:
They have GOT to change back to the old frer!
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

Also when the dye goes over the test line on the Frer it turns positive for a moment and then it disappears like that's so painful.

Shae take the test, take the test :) Hugs I know it stinks to see a bfn, but what if it is a bfp?! How fun would that be?

J, I totes see that frer line! Nice and pink! YAY Team Blue. Fire power!!!

K... lost track again... um so gyn says it's likely not from the snake poo. Probably just a cold. My throat and nose are red and inflamed but not filled with pus so probably not strep but she swabbed me for strep anyway. She said to drink tea and take tylenol and rest.

I'll take the test as soon as I get it in like an hour!

Claire Vinegar douche hun- They make you acidic, and that kills the boy sperm.
Its part of gender swaying. You can also eat certain foods. Male sperm can't live in acidic fluids, so you use the douche a hr-2 before :sex:
https://www.ingender.com/gender-swaying/Douche.aspx

Oh Dobs- not sure if you had vomiting/diarrhea but reptiles can grow salmonella on their skin...not sure if common with snakes, since they are pretty dry, but turtles do for sure.

At your DPO, who cars what kind of test! Should be valid.

It's the finalll cooountdownnnn? Do do do do , do do dododo...

I thought douching was bad for your lady bits? =/

Yay testing!!! Yeah, that antibody strip is such a b*. I used to try and force myself to close my eyes for the first 60 seconds or find a reason to walk away.

Claire, your cycles are around 30 days too aren't they? I punched my dates into one of those on-line fertility calculators. It estimates high fertility between October 10-15 for me...I am leaning towards the later since AF isn't due again until Oct 26/17. Based on last month o should be on CD16

My periods seemed to be so regular until I started paying close attention.. haha

Oh Dobs- not sure if you had vomiting/diarrhea but reptiles can grow salmonella on their skin...not sure if common with snakes, since they are pretty dry, but turtles do for sure.
Pretty sure you can get it from snakes. Not as likely as with turtles, but still plausible. I'm not vomiting and no diarrhea. Just throat and fatigue. Morning sickness was a bit heightened today because I'm so aware of the pain in my throat.

I love that song! It was one of our stand tunes at UCLA

Haha love that song! And yeah I believe I'm 22 dpo so it really should be positive by now if I'm pregnant. I'm probably not, but we'll find out in an hour.

Holy shnikey, look at everyone online!

Dobs, i got them at the backwoods kmart in the next city over. I had to go there to pick up my corn/soy free organic duckie food :d

Haha love it! Yay for backwoods marts!

Yeah. I stayed home from work. I feel like poo. I am considering not going tomorrow, but Friday is an off day anyway.

LOL
That song is playing in a commercial right now!
Office breakroom- guy cooking a burrito in the microwave and The Band Europe appears a la 80's performing Final Countdown...LOVE that commercial!
I LOVE the Black lady's expression ( or lack of lol)Here's the link to it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1biQdyiQI

I know haha no of us are ever online at same time! ;-)

Hmm stillNot sure on Vag douching, never done it but i suffer really easily from BV (uhhh tmi) so not sure if douching will be wise :-/

Pacific - yeah my cycles are tending to be 30-31.. But i only seem to get ewcm on the day of ovuation & next day it goes back sticky creamy & then 14dpo i get period, im gonna start usung Concieve plus sperm friendly lube & got me grapefruit juice - GAG!!! See if that encourages so good ewcm! Now just gotta get myself in mood for a humpathon HAHA!

Bummer,the link didn't show. I don't have tv (only internet) so linking to commericals is helpful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->