General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

DH and I did the everyday thing last month.. and it was still a bfn. I am considering the every other day method this month. Maybe his swimmers didn't have enough recovery time with:sex: every day. LOL

Lol! Poor CB is trying to catch up and is probably like WTF! It's like a chat room in here right now!

Haha yes indeed Giggs!! But lotsa fun ;) as soon as i read bavk to comment, another 3 comments appear Lol

Actually , maybe jigging every other days better leading right upto ov'ing..

See lol! Im on iphone .. Laptops waaaaay to slow, mind you, my finger tapping on my phone is aswell ha ha

Haha yes indeed Giggs!! But lotsa fun ;) as soon as i read bavk to comment, another 3 comments appear Lol

Actually , maybe jigging every other days better leading right upto ov'ing..
Dang.. but glad you agree with me. I get so horny when I can't have it... :blush: :haha: so today is already a no. since yesterday was "real real real" good... haha

I went on YouTube and listened to final countdown which led to listening to more 80s songs haha. I think I either have gas, my bladder is getting full (because my transitional epithelial cells are becoming too squamous lol #anatomy) or I'm getting PMS cramps. I can't go to the bathroom, I have to hold it for when my mom gets home.

I had awful gas after i got my bfp with my son, almost dbled me up, stinky too Lol! Hoping its a good sign for ye ;)

Yes I have to refresh for sure lol
I usually put names and comments below, then copy my msg ( before posting) refresh page- add past my msg in box and add any New comments, then send it lol

Claire- Go to youTube on your Iphone then search this:
Countdown ft. Europe: It's What You Do - GEICO

That's the exact name on the video. Hope it helps!

Gigs- Well Played INDEED on the olf frer score!
I always hit the stores in the retirement community when everyone else is out of OPKs or Hpts :haha:

Dobby Really hope you feel better soon. Hope you didn't catch your man's boy cooties hehe

How is everyone doing on house hunting?

Cb- not doing nothing anything this cycle as far as temp and OPKs but next month depending on hubby's work schedule may start OPKs again. He might be working nights so probably no BDing until close to positive OPK and he'll have to wake me up at 2am when e gets home! Aahhh!

Haha I know exactly what commercial you are talking about.

Sometimes things can just take time. But maybe every other day would be good shrugs.

Ty. Drank tea. Did not help at all =/ we're still in escrow. Appraisal guy went out over the weekend. Just waiting now for my loan agent to come through so we can remove our loan contingency

Still waiting for a final answer form financing. DH asked for another extension, so we have until next week friday, after that the seller will walk away.. as in no more extensions.

Yes I have to refresh for sure lol
I usually put names and comments below, then copy my msg ( before posting) refresh page- add past my msg in box and add any New comments, then send it lol

Claire- Go to youTube on your Iphone then search this:
Countdown ft. Europe: It's What You Do - GEICO

That's the exact name on the video. Hope it helps!

Gigs- Well Played INDEED on the olf frer score!
I always hit the stores in the retirement community when everyone else is out of OPKs or Hpts :haha:

Dobby Really hope you feel better soon. Hope you didn't catch your man's boy cooties hehe

How is everyone doing on house hunting?

Ha ha a messaging pro!!!

I think it's probably my bladder that's giving me this pressure. Now I feel like I really have to pee. MUST. WAIT.

Cb- not doing nothing anything this cycle as far as temp and OPKs but next month depending on hubby's work schedule may start OPKs again. He might be working nights so probably no BDing until close to positive OPK and he'll have to wake me up at 2am when e gets home! Aahhh!

Loving in the midnight hour :) make sure you go to bed wearing something that'll get him in the mood as soon as hes home & not wanna sleep hehe

How long you been holding Shae? Could always pee in a pot & dip test when it arrives?

Since about 3 pm. 2 hours. I can wait half an hour. I'm young haha.

Shae if you have the vag muscle power to stop WHILE peeing, technically you can pee some out, to relieve some pressure and hold the rest, or can pee in a cup as you are so close to time.
hcg leaves urine kinda slow, loses 1/2 for each DAY it's left out ( who does this???) slower loss if kept cold.
I peed my fmu today in a cup, and ran out for frers- tested 2 hrs later and the line came up , but at 22 dpo lol you should be dine even if you left is a couple hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->