General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

It took a full minute for it to go across wtf. Now it's time to wait. Negative so far.

image.jpg

Nothing. I'm not pregnant.

I was tempted and shined a flashlight through the back and there was a line in the wrong place, it was too close to the control....???

Sorry Shae...:hugs:

maybe it's just to early of a test if you ovulated late?:shrug: you're not out until the witch shows!

I'm waiting for JLM to come in with her line eyes and be like "WAAAAIT I THINK I SEE SOMETHING MAYBE"

Mrs G??? WAIT You have to test BEFORE you stop progest !!
A sharp drop in progest will cause miscarriage!
Pls test!

Shae :(
Sorry
So just wondering since this is two cycles of guessing for you now...
Are you gonna Stop BC and let nature take it's course ?
Seems you really wanna baby, and if you WTT till 2023...omg you will lose your shit by the time you really can test and expect something.
Unfortunately, every woman is diff, no matter what your fam experiences, and it seems BC is working for you ...
8 yrs is a loooong time.

No, I won't stop it. I know I'm not ready for a baby yet. If it happened, that's ok, but I'm not gonna try for it. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll convince fiancé to start trying late 2021 at the soonest...

Shae- you have way too much patience haha I would die. Although it was opposite in our relationship, he was trying to convince me for a couple years. Poor guy, I would change my mind like I changed my underwear. Haha

J- I'm only supposed to take it cd18-27. That's what the doc said. I think it's supposed to help me clean it out this cycle if I don't get preggo. The doc said if I don't get my period 1-2 weeks after I stop to test then. Ha! Like I could wait a whole week after I stopped.

About to have a long chat with the fiancé about waiting vs. my mental health lol

Oh yea! DOBBY!! You mentioned spotting???
WTH? How long? After BD or straining??
Need some deets!

omgggg! Shae that is forever still LOL
But you are young, so make him take you on great vacays till then!

MrsG
You still need to test tho cuz stopping it wil def make you bleed, and prob is you will lose an early preg if you are right now!!
Trust me docs don't think eveything thru lol
Maybe he didn't think you were gonna try this cycle

So... the spotting was totally not vaginal haha. Turns out, I just pushed a wee too hard with my poops and aggravated my chronic hemorrhoid hahahaha.

But the bright side is I saw my little bean today. The machine was old and not cooperating, but she managed to get a fuzzy not zoomed in pic of him. Yes, HIM not THEM :p

KK exhaustion is winning and I want to go to work tomorrow <333

Attachments

• IMG_0001 2.jpg
    IMG_0001 2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0001 3.jpg
    IMG_0001 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh my gosh!!! So exciting Dobby!!!

J- I'll probably test in the morning (I take progesteron at night so I just took it) I'm just not sure I'm ready to be sad already tomorrow. I like not knowing.. Gives me hope. Ya know?

Shae, so sorry it's negative :( guess your mom's instinct was right this time. Bummer! But on the plus side, you dropped 2 years off your wtt date, so that's good, right? Time to change your signature!

J, any test updates?

Dobs, HOW ADORABLE! And i am so excited for you that it's just 1!

And as for me.......

Consider my cake to be frosted :dance: looks like I'll be having my first proper tww since Des! Hubs is so funny. He's, like, 100% convinced i'm pregnant. I said, you know statistically it's only a 30% chance we'd conceive right away." And he said, "well statistically i have a 100% success rate." Hahahhahaha

Time will tell....but no more of the "will they" "won't they" stuff! I'm excited and terrified haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->