General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol yeah don't overdo it. At 20+ dpo you should be fine even on a 30 minute hold. Especially if you don't drink anything.

And i second J, it can take some time for the hcg to leave the urine. You can slow it down by putting it in the fridge if that doesn't weird you out But 30 minutes would be totes fine. Just imagine how long it sits on the shelf at the lab in the doctor's office.

A shelf full of pee.. They must really live their jobs ha!!

Yes i agree also, have a pee in a cup & keep it safe where it wont get knocked :)

Think il be turning in shortly, feeling slightly zzzzzzZ, 22:24 here yawn! Im so rock & roll haha

They really do not want to scan me. I had some (actual this time lol) spotting just now and they're like nope

Ah Dobby thats a pooper!!! Im dying to see a scan piccy hehe! Did you say it was 7 or 9 wks a scan?

I'l be having an early vag scan to make sure its growing where it should be after the previous ectopic, the only silver lining ..

Haha I know exactly what commercial you are talking about.

Sometimes things can just take time. But maybe every other day would be good shrugs.

Ty. Drank tea. Did not help at all =/ we're still in escrow. Appraisal guy went out over the weekend. Just waiting now for my loan agent to come through so we can remove our loan contingency

Gah, every day or every other day? :shrug: that is the question...

Hope you feel better soon!

Technically my prenatal is scheduled at 7w6d, but I want one now lol.

My mom is running about 15 minutes late agggh imagine she forgot the test and I'm sitting here holding my pee for no reason....

Dobby- that's like two weeks away! We can't wait that long!! Lol

Cb- yes definitely something new sexy. Haha

Afm- progesterone stops today, AF due tomorrow or Wednesday not sure when or if I'll test.

I'm just watching the time like "come onnnn.... Come OOONNNN...."

Mrs Green, so have you peed on a stick yet at all?
I have to live through you girls, LOL, I haven't even o'd yet.

Pacific- I poas at 8/9 dpo (almost positive it was 9 but could have been 8) and it was bfn. I thought I almost saw something but I'm pretty darn sure it's just where the line would have been like an indent or something and I was being crazy. Haha

Any minute now she'll be here. My dog just came over and took a bit more ignoring than usual to go away... Hmmmm... Maybe I'm just over analyzing.

Greenie, exciting! Can't wait to stare at your tests with you!

Shae, NOOOO I hope she gets there soon

Claire, it would if I was normal and not home sick. All I can do is stare at my ticker.

So... I booked at appointment at the hospital nearby, maybe I can convince a different doctor to scan me hahaha. I'll be headed that way in about 40 minutes. Takes FOREVER to park there. r_r If they don't scan me, I'll officially give up.

Greenie, FX this turns into a true positive!

FX to you getting that elusive scan Dobby!

Shae, any minute now you get to release that bladder, LOL.

Baby dust to all!

It's so weird, I put on new fresh smelling clothes and underwear and I can smell my vagina super strong ugh. It gets that way if I don't change my underwear or wear the same pants for 2+ days but I haven't with these. I was like embarrassed today cuz I'm sure everyone could smell it.

It's so weird, I put on new fresh smelling clothes and underwear and I can smell my vagina super strong ugh. It gets that way if I don't change my underwear or wear the same pants for 2+ days but I haven't with these. I was like embarrassed today cuz I'm sure everyone could smell it.

That's a good sign! I felt the same way when I got my bfp! Like holy f*** people do you NOT smell my vagina? I was so sure someone at work had to smell it. It was so strong haha. But I work with 7 year olds who would have said something. "Ms. B, why does your private area smell so bad today? Did you take a shower?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->