General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs!OMG OMG!! YAY SO glad he iced your tasty cakes! LOL Woohoo
Ok you play it cool and let him enjoy his gloating about 100% success! I hope he's right and you get your Team PINK!

DobsYAY!! Look at the lil Boy!!! Glad you can stop stressing twins ( actually you did have twins you just telepathically sent the Girl bean to Gigs LOL)

MrsG I know seeing bfns is hard but TRUST me you don't want to see a bfp in 2 days, and start bleeding due to progest drop. I just did this last month!
Hope all is well for you in am, I'll be testing each am with cheapies hoping for darker lines myself!

Yup! The ttc bus just needed an alignment :winkwink:

The Wheels on the BUs go round and round!
Alright, everybody is on board and we are flying along! Gigs did you do anymore opks?

Opk this morning was negative. I'll take another tomorrow and see what happens. I'm cycle day 13 so O will likely happen in the next 2-4 days...but could come as early as tomorrow.

So... the spotting was totally not vaginal haha. Turns out, I just pushed a wee too hard with my poops and aggravated my chronic hemorrhoid hahahaha.

But the bright side is I saw my little bean today. The machine was old and not cooperating, but she managed to get a fuzzy not zoomed in pic of him. Yes, HIM not THEM :p

KK exhaustion is winning and I want to go to work tomorrow <333
Yay look at that cute little bean! So exciting to see him!! Lol to pushing too hard. You need some fiber girl!

Shae, so sorry it's negative :( guess your mom's instinct was right this time. Bummer! But on the plus side, you dropped 2 years off your wtt date, so that's good, right? Time to change your signature!

J, any test updates?

Dobs, HOW ADORABLE! And i am so excited for you that it's just 1!

And as for me.......

Consider my cake to be frosted :dance: looks like I'll be having my first proper tww since Des! Hubs is so funny. He's, like, 100% convinced i'm pregnant. I said, you know statistically it's only a 30% chance we'd conceive right away." And he said, "well statistically i have a 100% success rate." Hahahhahaha

Time will tell....but no more of the "will they" "won't they" stuff! I'm excited and terrified haha

That was fast! Yay for baby making! I'm excited for you!

Oh my gosh!!! So exciting Dobby!!!

J- I'll probably test in the morning (I take progesteron at night so I just took it) I'm just not sure I'm ready to be sad already tomorrow. I like not knowing.. Gives me hope. Ya know?

Good luck tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you!

About to have a long chat with the fiancé about waiting vs. my mental health lol

Lol 2021 is closer but I bet you'll both change your minds and do it sooner. :winkwink:

YAY!! For ducks!!
Gigs you totally look diff than I expected...not to KNOW what to expect, but I think it's like that for everyone on the forum lol.
OMG awesome Name for your "Gardens" LOL I love it!!

So:blush: I'm a little behind cuz I've been busy chatting with a BOYYY! lol
Well a man, but omg I think he is sooo frickin cute and he's a FT single dad, and we like the same things! Now when and HOW does one bring up a donor baby possibility??? OMG...the timing of events in my life LOL

Oh yea Gigs - which type duck is making that funny noise when you go let them out??
It sounds like a nerdy laugh :rofl: SO cute!
I have never seen solid black ducks- kinda cool lookin!
Hope you O TODAYYY! FX for you!
:dust:

AND you ladies get to have your cake and eat it too because i got a new duckie video up! Only took a full f'ing 48 hours to upload!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtW7mDND2cU

That was so cute and exciting! I've never heard of black eggs! I love your large yard and grass. Love it! You and your hubs make an adorable couple, now make some babies! :happydance:

I've been feeling ill today, headache & nausea. I am think dehydration as we were out all day running errands and I didn't drink much. Hope you ladies are well. I'm off to bed. :sleep:

YAY!! For ducks!!
Gigs you totally look diff than I expected...not to KNOW what to expect, but I think it's like that for everyone on the forum lol.
OMG awesome Name for your "Gardens" LOL I love it!!

So:blush: I'm a little behind cuz I've been busy chatting with a BOYYY! lol
Well a man, but omg I think he is sooo frickin cute and he's a FT single dad, and we like the same things! Now when and HOW does one bring up a donor baby possibility??? OMG...the timing of events in my life LOL

Ooh new boy? Have fun! :haha:

Bad timing LOL
We shall see- not saying a worrrrd till I know if it's going anywhere!
G'night all. I am finally packing it in 1 am here :sleep:

ohhhh ive missed so much from falling asleep Lol!

Gigs, gonna try & view that ducky video in a minute hehe .. I reckon you'll ov in just a few days :) then my ov'ing will shortly follow! Get that man of yours on board haha!!

Shae, so sorry it was negative hun.. Hugs, but yes until you come off bc have lotsa lush holidays to hot climates hehe & if pregnancy randomly happens inbetween that, fantastic ;)

Dobs OMG your lil blue bean yay!! Finally a scan & you can relax! Makes it all more real on scans :happydance: hope you feeling a lil more better today & minimal pg sickness.

J - ohhhh you've been chatting some nice man up! Go girl! Go get some Lol! Ahh as much as i love my SO i do miss the excitement of meeting someone new :) when are peeing on more sticks again??

Yes Mrs G - keep doing progesterone as J says! & all fingers & toes crossed for testing really soon!

Im thinking i may go online & order some FRERs & cheapy 10miu tests.. As i know im gonna get reeeeeeally obssessed with peeing this month seeing as i skipped a whole cycle Lol

So everyone posted a lot and I'll come back but I don't have time since I'm late for work and in a little bit of shock...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
Just goes to show how much an extra few days waiting makes! Hehe! I bet u have a spring in your step all day :)

OMG CONGRATS MRS!!!!!!
So beyond thrilled for you! Aahhhh can't wait to see more and read the whole story of your shock!!!

J, a man you say?!do tell! What do you have in common? Is he hot? A single dad sounds PERFECT. How many kids does he have? Also, i'm curious what you thought i looked like lol; not as hot as you were expecting, i'm sure :haha: I'M JUST A FARM GIRL! Cut me some slack ;)

Dobs, I can see a penis in that scan, i'm sure of it!

Giggs i saw you online & was omg you have to come see Mrs G's post Lol!!

Just a farm girl! Thats kinda hot, all that rolling round in haystax & cowgirl stuff haha!!

Hows the opk's looking today?? Finally managed to get the FF link on my signature yay!!

Giggle, yay about your man being on board! Nice duck video too, are the black ones Cayugas? Sorry, I don't have sound here at work, probably better that way :winkwink:

Dob, hurray for your scan! FX for team blue!!!

JLM, who knows, maybe you'll get a live in penis out of this, haha! Have fun with him :blush:

Mrs Green: Huge Congrats, so happy for you!!:happydance:

Looks like a couple of us will be o'ing around the same time, Giggle, Claire and me! Did I miss anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->