General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Haven't tested yet. I haven't had anything to drink since last night so pee will DEF be concentrated- eating sunflower seed right now too Salty hehe.
Here is FL we see alot of those black and white blotchy ducks where they have the ugly bumpy red thing above the bill?? I don't care for them. Lots of lakes around, so everytime I see a white duck or the green head mallard type?? I am very amused.
Very few swans around either. Honestly with the gators around even in smaller neighborhood lakes/ponds, I don't see how they don't get snatched!:shock:

That's a great idea. The customer has had them before and is actually sensitive to chicken eggs, so I don't have to convince her ;) and i laughed at being able to tell them apart, haha--we have a handful named, and they only have names because we can tell them apart....except for any lf the "twin" sets....the buffs are both called "Buffy", the runners are called "The Twins", and our two male kc's are "The Bros". We joke that they have an bromance going on....they stick close together all the time and will go missing in dark corners of the pen, then come out together....looking guilty, i'm sure :haha:

Cd10! Woohoo! What's your cycle length?

Those black/white/red ones are Muscovy. Great little broody things, quieter than other ducks...but I don't care for their diseased appearance myself :haha:

PEE, DAMN IT! And don't miss the stick this time! :haha:

Muscovy duck... yeah I don't like their look either.

Cervix is still very low here, CD10.

LOL way to go! Yeah.. I haven't gotten laid in a week. I'm too sick to want it, but I know SO wants it. He was dropping hints like mad on Sat/Sun, but I just couldn't. I felt like poo. Duck poo.

Pacific I agree. Even with pastries, if you tell ppl certain ingreds they start making faces without even trying the FREE sample lol.
My Portuguese cakes have olive oil in them, and are very dense and moist, but I don't tell ppl that and just focus on the organic honey and fruits I use. Once they try it they love it..then I tell them it has olive oil if they ask how it is so moist:haha:
I actually had to tone it back a bit from the orig recipe, cuz americans poo poo anything they aren't used to, like the clove flavor as well. I am gonna roll out a new "cake" that is more a side to go with a meal. Less sweet, more savory.
Just gotta decide how I wanna do it first...

I think the duck egg Fact sheet is an amazing idea!
I asked the same questions here - Why duck eggs??
In sales Facts are everything. Just keep it short and to the point. Humorous logos on flyers usually help when handing them out Gig Your Garden Name alone is hilarious!

Ok just peed on a cheapie, same faint line??:-k
I really hope this isn't a sign the hcg has stopped...even a slow riser should have gotten much darker at 16dpo since the faint lines started at 10dpo! Grrr

J- sorry it's so faint still. I'm holding hope for the of the frer in a couple days.

Gig- I also love the idea of a duck face sheet!!!

So I won't with my doctor! I'm getting a qualitative hcg blood test. Just deciding if I should take it today or tomorrow.

Go today! Go today! GO RIGHT NOW! Lol :)

J, sorry the line still seems faint. =/ Can you post it?

Gigs, I agree that the fact sheet would be a great idea.

And J lol about the cakes. When we go to Thai restaurants, my mom orders everyone else's food first and then orders hers and is like, "I want my dish made the way Thai people make it for Thai people." hahaha

That's a great idea. The customer has had them before and is actually sensitive to chicken eggs, so I don't have to convince her ;) and i laughed at being able to tell them apart, haha--we have a handful named, and they only have names because we can tell them apart....except for any lf the "twin" sets....the buffs are both called "Buffy", the runners are called "The Twins", and our two male kc's are "The Bros". We joke that they have an bromance going on....they stick close together all the time and will go missing in dark corners of the pen, then come out together....looking guilty, i'm sure :haha:

Cd10! Woohoo! What's your cycle length?

Sorry, I missed your question, I seem to average 30 days.

JLM, we want to see your pee stick!

Dang, so hungry reading about pastries and all I brought for lunch is a sandwich... the other option is gas station food out here at my work....:sick:

I'm with you. I'm stuck at home with no energy to cook. I am craving my mom's rice soup :(

Taking my qualitative blood test in 30 minutes. So nervous. I'm waiting for someone to say it's been a mistake. Also doc said in far enough along to be making progestrone on my own and by to continue it. I think only special circumstances would you stay on it.

Does my FF link not work then? Ohhhhhhh the annoyance!!!

Giggs - id say that OPK is literally positive start jigging baby woop ;)

J post the cheapie pic..

Lol I'm trying to get a decent pic:growlmad:
still faint WTH??
I almost think it's lighter, but I did use smu with 3 hr hold...dunno
back in a bit

Greenie FXed! So they'll test for prog as well? Can't wait to hear what your levels are at. :)

Claire, it works. But the page where you got the link, I think you can scroll down to get a BB Code for thumbnails. Like how J's shows a mini version of her chart in her sig. If you click "Sharing" then click "Get Code", you can scroll down and it will give you codes to put the thumbnail in your sig. You want the bbCode code for this board. Mine looks like without the *:
[*url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27f3c3][*img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27f3c3/thumb.png[/*img]
My Ovulation Chart[/*url]

Stuck at Arby's. Well, I wa at Walmart buying bras actually...then my car died. Starter's shot. My mom's on her way back with the boy so I'm waiting for her to get me on her way. Ugh I'm all full of feels right now and wanna cry :( $160 for the damn starter. Grrrr...and won't have my car tomorrow. I really wanted to take Des out. Grrrrr

J sorry to hear about the test :/ I hope it's not a bad sign!

All very technical Lol! I'l try it thanks Dobby ;)

A dark line like that Mrs G i bet the levels are really great,

J how man dpo are ye now?? Very frustrating with the fainties still :-(

ooh sorted my chart Lol!

Giggs uhhhh cars! Hope it can be fixed quickly :-/ we have a courtesy hire car via insurance at the moment, someone reversed into our Lexus on Sunday, joys!! Anoying thing is, someone did the exact same last year on same part of car grr!!

Working on labeling only 1 good pic really :(
At least I got to smile that as expected my drug test is a BFN :rofl:
Too bad I can't rub it in exhubs face in person. He just wasted $70:smug:
No idea why the moron thought it would come up with anything anyway- he should have checked me for prenatals LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->