General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Whats all this fam & opk mode? Whats fam? Should i be using it/not? Lol

If you scroll down below your chart you can click Override to change how FF interprets your chart

Basically Advanced is best if new to charting. It accounts for everything you enter on your chart but requires 3 days temp rise past O for crosshairs.
OPK it will show a vertical line where it thinks you O'd based on +opks ONLY regardless of your temps.
FAM Fertility awareness mode- it will not give you crosshairs until you have a temp rise HIGHER than your 6 previous temps

Right? It's hard not to get your hopes up. That dip though + nausea today with your O and O-2 timing... if your temp shoots up tomorrow I would say test.

Oh my Damn!
ALMOST sent an hpt pic to my dude I'm texting with LOL
THAT mighta been both awkward annnnd problematic :blush:

LMFAO!!!! Oh my god. I almost sent my ultrasound pic to my family FB chat instead of to my best friend last night, too.

He'd be like Babe WTF?? We haven't even had sex yet!! You cheated on me already??

Me- No no no babe ...see what had happened wassss...this one night...I met this dude in a McD's parking lot...ok 2 nights in a row...

Him- WTF???

Insert awkward silence here ... LOL

Babe, it's cool. See, I have a time machine and that's our bfp from the future.

Lol jk that's even more sketch. Sorry just saw that "eating tomorrow's leftovers" commercial

I love that commercial lol!

Yea I don't even wanna think about how to go there on the ttc subject atm lol

Right? It's hard not to get your hopes up. That dip though + nausea today with your O and O-2 timing... if your temp shoots up tomorrow I would say test.

I might wait until Thursday and try. I only have 1 cheap test and 1 frer. Going to use the frer only after AF doesn't show.

He'd be like Babe WTF?? We haven't even had sex yet!! You cheated on me already??

Me- No no no babe ...see what had happened wassss...this one night...I met this dude in a McD's parking lot...ok 2 nights in a row...

Him- WTF???

Insert awkward silence here ... LOL

Lmao McDonalds parking lot??? Hahahahha does he do his thing and bring it with him or does he do his thing in the car before you meet with him? I'm curious how this works. :haha::blush:

Lmao McDonalds parking lot??? Hahahahha does he do his thing and bring it with him or does he do his thing in the car before you meet with him? I'm curious how this works. :haha::blush:

Brb grabbing popcorn. I love it when J explains this. :) <3

Me too, I love JLM's donor story!

There is a movie with Jennifer Aniston where she uses a donor but her friend spills the goodies so replaces it with his own. Why can't I think of the title now?

Welll my donor spilled the cup this cycle thus 2 trips LOL
I was NOT amused
and omw to pick up son, but no I wanted "fresh" so I "assist" basically some neck kissing and occasional leg touches:blush: HIGHLY awkward first few times, as he could NOT perform without assist and I drove a few hours one way, so I was willing to "help".
Thank God he's a minute man if you will...insert awkward small talk after as I guard the cup lol, then he leaves and I dash thru the Unsuspecting McD's crowd cup in hand ( gah if they only knew what was in it LMAO)
and run to the girls rom to insert with a sterile syringe...usually drive home both smiling and wincing at the puddle I am sitting in by the time I get home :rofl:

Wasn't it called "The Switch"? Hold on, I want to remember now. Yup. That's it!

Oh man J. I remember when he spilled. So bad.

F* me. I need one more day of rest, but I HAVE to go to work tomorrow. I don't have a fever or strep or any real reason to stay home other than I feel like death, but tomorrow we have open house. And because our school is weird, open house is when parents come through the classroom for the first two hours of school and watch you teach! WTF who does that?! Only thing I hate about my school. I would much rather do the "dog and pony show" other schools do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->