General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks cb! Fortunately hubs is a mechanic so at least I won't be paying labor to fix it. Well, at least I won't be paying with money :winkwink:

J your ex is crazy town. Glad e wasted his money! Ahole.

Wooow what a d* move! Your ex is a dip.

Claire, yay! Gld you got it sorted.

Gigs, awww bummer. Nice to have a handy husband. He lends you a hand with the car... you lend him a hand with his.... ;)

Dob- no only testing hcg levels. Will get results late tonight.

J- your ex sounds like a crazy person. Glad he wasted money!

Hahaaa so smutty dobs!!

Ah yes hes a Mechanic, saving on the pounds or Dollars!

Giggle, stupid starter but yay for cost savings! You and I have a lot in common, haha. Not just the ducks, farm, etc ..My hubby used to be in the shop but has moved to a desk a few years ago now to parts & service manager.

JLM. what a stupid ex. Serves him right though.

So annoyed....now I don't know if SMU made lines lighter or if they are fading like last month :growlmad:
FirstSignal-16dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-16dpoNeg.jpg

Ah J sorry the tests arent getting darker.. Will any bloodwork get done as you do have lotsa faint positives?

Taking my qualitative blood test in 30 minutes. So nervous. I'm waiting for someone to say it's been a mistake. Also doc said in far enough along to be making progestrone on my own and by to continue it. I think only special circumstances would you stay on it.

Mrs G most women stay on progest thru12 wks, that's when the placenta takes over.
Even as a surrogate I had to be on itthru 10 wks, and wean off, not a sudden stop. I wouldn't want to risk it jmo!

Yes my ex is both crazy and an ass...that's why he is ex hubs :haha:
NEXT!

This is a better pic.

Yay congrats! I'm so exited for you!

Mrs, call them today and ask. Every doctor differs so it's best to call and see what their specific guidelines are.

So, I took my last opk today. What do y'all think? :dance:

Better go seduce hubs!

Shea, glad you and fiance are re-negotiating the wtt period though!

Brea, thank you! :) just staring at your sig a waiting for those hpts

Yeah it's getting close, I'll post pics if I get any lines. I'm worried about this cycle though. I might've gotten my o date wrong my first cycle since I wasn't using opks or temping. Since I don't know for sure, I don't know how long my LP is. If AF comes oh time this month it's only 10 days. I don't know what to think as of now. If it is only 10 days I'm going to have to lengthen it somehow. I started complex b already just in case. I get progesterone is next?:nope::shrug:

So annoyed....now I don't know if SMU made lines lighter or if they are fading like last month :growlmad:
View attachment 901657
View attachment 901659

This is driving me crazy! Hurry up little bean!!

I only have a GP right now and she will NOT do a beta or progest!
I don't want a new GYN after being with mine over 10 yrs, and worked with them they are A+ in this area.
New gyn said 6 wk wait....
Walk in beta here is $49- not in my budget

Ok I just started temping and need help. It's silly, and I am not sure if this is the reason but can wet hair mess with temps? I don't always blow dry if i shower at night and just stick it in a bun. I've temped 4 days now, the first was 97.7 and I thought maybe it was because I had to get up multiple times at night. Next day it was 97.83, next 97.91, then back to 97.7 today. Or is that a normal range? I have no idea how to do this aside from take it before immediately after you wake up and before getting out of bed. :shrug:

OH forgot to say the two lower temps were the days I had wet hair. Oops!

$49 jeeeez thats crazy?!! I have everything still crossed that bean is still finding a comfy sticky spot :flower:

Nah, wet hair shouldnt affect temps i wouldnt of thought..?..!

Are you taking temps at exact time each morning? Tbh my first chart when i fell pg was really scattered ups & downs, could clearly see my ov temp shift though, up & down through the night only re-reading your post again lol.. I guess that could affect the temps that morning if you havent slept very long u til you woke to take temp.. :-/

Right thats the 3rd time today ive had odd twinges around my left ovary, surely its waaaaay to early for ov'ing fertile period, unless super short cycle this month, only on cd8??

Are you taking temps at exact time each morning? Tbh my first chart when i fell pg was really scattered ups & downs, could clearly see my ov temp shift though, up & down through the night only re-reading your post again lol.. I guess that could affect the temps that morning if you havent slept very long u til you woke to take temp.. :-/

Yeah it's the same time in the morning, I have a timer set to wake me up so I can remember on the weekends, and weekdays I had to get up at that time anyway to get kids ready for school.

The first night I didn't sleep well at all, the past 3 were decent though with long stretches before temping.

Actually BBT is very fickle
Any change in sleep can affect it So wet hair could technically cool you off a bit.
ANYthing can change it- don't worry about individ temps, so long as you can distinguish pre o section from post o section.
Some things that affect bbt- partner tossing and turning, or snoring or coughing, neighbors dog barking, colder weather or house beeing cooler/warmer than norm, partner's alarm if earlier than when you temp, being sick, certain meds etc
Basically anything that pulls you out of the deepest level of sleep even if it doesn't fully wake you. Mainly you just wanna see avg of temps lower before O, and avg higher post O. If you use FF and opk, you can switch between interpretations.
For ex I like to seeeee the Red O line marker and not wait 3 days for temps since I have insomnia and they may be sketch..
So I will put my chart in OPK mode when I get +opk, then once I def see temps higher after O for a few days, I will switch to advanced.
I rarely use FAM mode since you need to sustain temp above previous 6 temps, and it's easy to lose crosshairs with one bad temp
:dust:

Actually BBT is very fickle
Any change in sleep can affect it So wet hair could technically cool you off a bit.
ANYthing can change it- don't worry about individ temps, so long as you can distinguish pre o section from post o section.
Some things that affect bbt- partner tossing and turning, or snoring or coughing, neighbors dog barking, colder weather or house beeing cooler/warmer than norm, partner's alarm if earlier than when you temp, being sick, certain meds etc
Basically anything that pulls you out of the deepest level of sleep even if it doesn't fully wake you. Mainly you just wanna see avg of temps lower before O, and avg higher post O. If you use FF and opk, you can switch between interpretations.
For ex I like to seeeee the Red O line marker and not wait 3 days for temps since I have insomnia and they may be sketch..
So I will put my chart in OPK mode when I get +opk, then once I def see temps higher after O for a few days, I will switch to advanced.
I rarely use FAM mode since you need to sustain temp above previous 6 temps, and it's easy to lose crosshairs with one bad temp
:dust:

Thanks! That's good to know. My sleep probably gets disturbed more than I realize. I'll just keep it going and see what happens. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->