General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I'll get them tonight. Probably about 8-9pm. They'll come through an email. So my phone will be by my side all night. Haha

Welll my donor spilled the cup this cycle thus 2 trips LOL
I was NOT amused
and omw to pick up son, but no I wanted "fresh" so I "assist" basically some neck kissing and occasional leg touches:blush: HIGHLY awkward first few times, as he could NOT perform without assist and I drove a few hours one way, so I was willing to "help".
Thank God he's a minute man if you will...insert awkward small talk after as I guard the cup lol, then he leaves and I dash thru the Unsuspecting McD's crowd cup in hand ( gah if they only knew what was in it LMAO)
and run to the girls rom to insert with a sterile syringe...usually drive home both smiling and wincing at the puddle I am sitting in by the time I get home :rofl:

OH my! Rofl! That's hilarious!! I'm surprised you don't use the menstrual cups to keep it from pooling out for a while!

Oh and how did you meet and get this guy to be your donor?

Breeaa I was a surrogate in 2009, and the agency I was with had surros, egg and sperm donors, so knew him from there.

No soft cup- couldn't find any local and no time to order one, I found a reusable menst cup at health store, but literally was $45...not happening.
It's alright the good swimmers aren't in what leaks out anyhow lol

:shock: OMG! can NOT believe spilt swimmer saga was back on page 49!!! Holy heck! I think we have the best thread by far lol
and now...back by popular demand...The Spilt Swimmer Saga..
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...le-we-wait-commentary-pull-out-method-49.html

Is it possible to get a pink evap line on a frer?

Lol right?! Y'all have been chatty chatty lately ;) I go to work and it's like 6 pages later haha.

Breeaa, sounds like someone caved and tested!!!! The new one or the old one? I NEVER got evaps on the old one. I don't get evaps with the new one, just awful indents.

Bre- I haven't ever used Frer but I think with any color then it's not considered evap. I may be wrong though.

Dob- don't go to work then you won't have to worry. Haha

Not a pink evap Bree, the indent looks like a vacant space or gray
POST IT!!

Lol right?! Y'all have been chatty chatty lately ;) I go to work and it's like 6 pages later haha.

Breeaa, sounds like someone caved and tested!!!! The new one or the old one? I NEVER got evaps on the old one. I don't get evaps with the new one, just awful indents.

Lol I actually tested earlier this afternoon (before you mentioned testing and I still only have one left) and a few hours later there was a little pink line. I've taken quite a few frers this year and none of them have ever showed an evap line. I've just never seen an evap line so I don't know if it's supposed to be gray or pink.

Wow I missed a lot. Mrs Green! Test results!

So no AF still. Back to carving notches on a tree haha. CM is creamy again but idk.

Shae- I would go crazy not knowing when AF is coming or always wondering if maybe I'm preggo. I couldn't do it.

Test results should be in the next couple hours... Patiently waiting.

Bree if that pink line is VERY faint, it's possible it was there earlier and you couldnt tell due to the window glare. I also noticed that when wet the test strip is a bit see thru, but dries white and opaque, so it may have been there earlier

Not a pink evap Bree, the indent looks like a vancant space or gray
POST IT!!

Ill post the pic soon I have to help with kids homework, showers and then get them too bed. I'm behind schedule. Lol

Bree if that pink line is VERY faint, it's possible it was there earlier and you couldnt tell due to the window glare. I also noticed that when wet the test strip is a bit see thru, but dries white and opaque, so it may have been there earlier

Ok, I'm sad, it's not showing as pink in the pic it is. I swear it's pink though? Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see. Anyway, here is the pic. For some reason the website keeps flipping it despite me trying to make it sideways. I will retest on Thursday if AF doesn't show I guess.:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 27
Looks hella pink to me!

Yay! Must be my phone that won't let me see the pink very well. I hope this is a good sign. Still trying not to get my hopes up since it was a few hours after testing. Trying not to go out and buy 2 more boxes of frers...

I did turn my brightness all the way up so could just be your screen is dark. Shrugs. Yeah.... I wouldn't buy two. One three pack is good ;)

Giggle, stupid starter but yay for cost savings! You and I have a lot in common, haha. Not just the ducks, farm, etc ..My hubby used to be in the shop but has moved to a desk a few years ago now to parts & service manager. .

So weird! Well, what do you did/did you do? I used to work in customer service. Just wondering how parallel ours lives are :p and how does your hubs like being behind the desk? Hubs thought about being a service writer at his old job but said it's stressful as heck (used to work at Mini).

I only have a GP right now and she will NOT do a beta or progest!
I don't want a new GYN after being with mine over 10 yrs, and worked with them they are A+ in this area.
New gyn said 6 wk wait....
Walk in beta here is $49- not in my budget
I'm sorry J :( hope this doesn't turn out like last month. How long will you wait before you stop prog.?
Right thats the 3rd time today ive had odd twinges around my left ovary, surely its waaaaay to early for ov'ing fertile period, unless super short cycle this month, only on cd8??
That's what i thought too, but i'm cd13 now, still with left ovary cramps (when you push on it) but no ovulation yet. My guess is tomorrow's the big day...

He'd be like Babe WTF?? We haven't even had sex yet!! You cheated on me already??

Me- No no no babe ...see what had happened wassss...this one night...I met this dude in a McD's parking lot...ok 2 nights in a row...

Him- WTF???

Insert awkward silence here ... LOL
LOL :haha: i'm guessing it'll be a long time if he ever hears that story!
Looks hella pink to me!

Yay! Must be my phone that won't let me see the pink very well. I hope this is a good sign. Still trying not to get my hopes up since it was a few hours after testing. Trying not to go out and buy 2 more boxes of frers...
Definitely seeing pink too, although with the new FRER's...it's hard to say. Will you be doing a FMU test tomorrow?

Afm...
No sexy times tonight as hubs isn't feeling well. No worries though, I think timing will still be good as I expect to ov tomorrow.

Guys....I'm excited but so terrified at the same time! It's like being a first time mom all over again! I'm scared. Babies are scary :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->