General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I did turn my brightness all the way up so could just be your screen is dark. Shrugs. Yeah.... I wouldn't buy two. One three pack is good ;)

I bought one 3 pack and still have one here, now I have one for the next 4 days! I swore I wasn't going to do this.

Gigs, I will most likely test tomorrow morning because I have no self control and patience. I wasn't planning on it but I probably will anyway. I mean I wasn't planning on testing today but I did. :haha:

Bre- I turned my brightness all the way up and I can see the pink line too!

Still no test results for me... I took a dollar tree assured test which has a very faint line on it. I also took another one like I did yesterday and neither line showed up! I guess that one was faulty. Haha

Green well poop. Hopefully they will have it this morning.

Bre even if you had self control we would peer pressure you into testing

Just got the results. Apparently they didn't do the beta but I don't care!!!!
I'm pregnant!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 26
Woot! Someone has Kaiser lol I recognize that layout anywhere. Yeah Kaiser will go to qualitative unless you specifically ask for a beta or your doctor is concerned.

Woohoo!!! How does ot feel to see the word "positive"?

You know, a Kaiser doctor gave me unnessecary surgery, but i do miss the convenience of their care and quickness of test results!

It feels amazing. Ya some kaiser doctors suck. In the last year I've met with 3 obs and 2 general doctors. But I think I finally love them both. Lol

I fell in love with mine and then she got a promotion. Ugh.

Hm weird they wouldn't typically do both. You can call the advice nurse to check if they did. If they happened to do a beta,the nurse can give you a #

I don't think they did. I think when I asked for it. They were just like "uh huh suuurrreee" lol

congrats Mrs G! That's awesome news!

Giggle: I am somewhat in customer service now. LOL (used to work in customer service in the pet industry) now I do AP/AR and heavy duty parts. So still work with people, but a lot of times it's over the phone. LOL

DH biggest reason for switching came after he watched the 50+ year old mechanics work. Always grumpy, sore, achy, moody and he knew that's not how he wants to be. Plus DH has asthma, so it too was a concern how the fumes, etc would affect his lungs long term.
The only "bad" aspect is that now he is the one who has to directly deal with stupid people. LOL

Someone in the new layer flock laid an egg yesterday! Yay!!

Also CD11 here, I will know for sure what's happening in 20 more days...

T-minus 20!

Greenie definitely exciting either way!!! Are you going to let them call you or are you going to call them for your prenatal?

Lol I just got off the phone with an in advice nurse. She was like, "Let me get this straight... You sound terrible and you feel worse than when you came in on Monday, but you want to go to work tomorrow? No way, I'm telling the doctor to give you a note for the whole week."

Lol and then she was like take care of yourself and give your little bean a big hug! So cute

I'm not sure how one hugs a fetus...but yay!!! Glad you won't have to deal with work whilst feeling like doo doo.

PL, yay for a new layer! Only got 5 eggs today but I did get our largest one yet! Not sure if it's a double or just a large beautiful duck egg ^_^ i couldn't find my flash light to candle it.

Cd15 here :coffee: no ov yet....painful left ovary when pressed though. I'm thinking today will be the day.....

T-minus 20!

Greenie definitely exciting either way!!! Are you going to let them call you or are you going to call them for your prenatal?

Lol I just got off the phone with an in advice nurse. She was like, "Let me get this straight... You sound terrible and you feel worse than when you came in on Monday, but you want to go to work tomorrow? No way, I'm telling the doctor to give you a note for the whole week."

Lol and then she was like take care of yourself and give your little bean a big hug! So cute

Woohoo!

LOL Gigs, don't press on it! Double like when they have two yolks inside? Twinnies!!! Yeah, I didn't have the heart to ask her in a snarky voice how one hugs a fetus but I was thinking it for a moment. Then, I decided to let it go hahahah cuz she saw my blob in my records and called it cute. I really want to go to work though. I'm going stir crazy there is only so much netflix a girl can take. Plus, I hate my neighbors. Loud af. SO was about to throw down with them yesterday over it.

Hope you O today!!! Make sure to get some. Boom boom boom boom! This amv is so wrong on so many levels but it's entertaining haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2dWgXGNBIc

Yay gig. Sounds like you're going to o today!!

Dobby-my first pre prenatal is over the phone then I guess I go in after that. Lol

Thank you to everyone! With a special thanks to J for scaring me into testing. HAha

Morning ladies Just updating:bfn:
Late last night I really couldn't even see the lines I saw in the a.m.
Waited for FMU today and lines are def gone from Frer6ds and First Signal now.:nope:
Glad I didn't get excited, def same as last month.
I am gonna stay on Progest for a cpl days tho since I am going out and def don't want hella AF on Sat lol.
Onto the Nexxxxt cycle, and by then will officially be 12 months TTC sigh:coffee:
Btw thin line on the frer is DEF the indent, it's gray NOT pink at all anymore
FirstSignal-17dpo.jpg

FRER-17dpo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"