General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Bre- well just so you know at 9dpo I had a stark white bfn. The only thing I could see was the indent. And because i stared at it forever!!

Bre- well just so you know at 9dpo I had a stark white bfn. The only thing I could see was the indent. And because i stared at it forever!!

Ditto, with Des it was blank and i got my squinter at 10dpo. Same with my chemical (but it was super faded that evening and gone the next day)

I wish I could remember with my last two when I got it. I want to say 10dpo with my last and my first might've been like 40dpo because I was so young and has no idea. Lol

:rofl: 40 dpo
"I haven't had a period in ...well like 2 months hmmm::bfp::shock:
:rofl:

Woot woot mechanics!!! Ladies like men who are good with their hands and know their way around even the parts hahahahaha ;)

Hellll yea!!
(Just wash that grease off your hands before you check MY oil):haha:

Lol!!! Omg you guys! Hahah but it's true! I literally get turned on when I watch hubs work on cars. When he rescued my car from walmart, he just banged the shit out of the starter with a tire iron. Basically is jostles it into catching and working, which was enough to get it home (it's back to not starting again). Ahhhh man...when he was putting all that arm muscle into it and then the car rumbled to life....

i'm gonna need some coolant over here!

:rofl: 40 dpo
"I haven't had a period in ...well like 2 months hmmm::bfp::shock:
:rofl:

Lmao well we weren't trying and I was awful at keeping track. I honestly had no idea and I might've had spotting that I thought was AF.

OMG I love you ladies. It's ok. SO works in tech, but he is not your classic geeky white guy. He is very much into bodybuilding, but not to the jersey shore level. When he gets back from arm night and his biceps are rock solid and the size of my head... mmm. I get so tuned on when we go to the gym where the stair machine is in direct view of the weights and I can just watch him do his workout.

Hahaha everyone is getting all hot and bothered over here. Everyone go take a cold shower!

Hormones!!!
Lol I needed some lusty humor after mom annoying me to death every 5 mins since this a.m.
Speaking of mechanics- she is going to get new tires. The mechanic asks her to read the numbers off the tires to him ( on the phone) she tells him she will call back)??
She then comes to my room, and asks ME what size HER tires are. I'm like I don't knowww! Look at the tire and write it down!
She says - "I have to call him back...he told me he needed the numbers, but I wasn't sure I could trust him..."
WTF?? It's not a damn CREDIT CARD number!!! Tire measurements aren't a SECRET!! omg
I literally had to STOP cooking an order walk to the driveway POINT to them, AND write them because she was "afraid to write them wrong"
OMG I'm gonna lose my shit today lol. THIS is why I keep telling her to go to the dr to get some meds. She does not understant the most basic stuff anymore.
And every day she says I can't wait to move from here and have peace and quiet By myself!
:huh: And just how many times do you think your new neighbor is gonna drive you somewhere, explain each piece of mail you get, show you how to turn on your cell phone (again) and help you find the keys credit cards etc you lose DAILY??

She just refuses to accept she is losing it man!
Never a thank you or anything, she just complains and blames alll day.
OMG I must get this business back in hi profits so I can move and leave her to her craziness!

Wow I've missed a lot.
Today I still have creamy CM and no AF.
Fiancé does video games, but he's still not really the geeky white guy type. He's good with computers, he's not going to comicon lol. What would I do for video games to surprise him? I'm not sure if I'll be able to surprise him though. Once we're married and living together and TTC he wants to be waiting outside the bathroom while I get the sample then wait with me for the result.

Hormones!!!
Lol I needed some lusty humor after mom annoying me to death every 5 mins since this a.m.
Speaking of mechanics- she is going to get new tires. The mechanic asks her to read the numbers off the tires to him ( on the phone) she tells him she will call back)??
She then comes to my room, and asks ME what size HER tires are. I'm like I don't knowww! Look at the tire and write it down!
She says - "I have to call him back...he told me he needed the numbers, but I wasn't sure I could trust him..."
WTF?? It's not a damn CREDIT CARD number!!! Tire measurements aren't a SECRET!! omg
I literally had to STOP cooking an order walk to the driveway POINT to them, AND write them because she was "afraid to write them wrong"
OMG I'm gonna lose my shit today lol. THIS is why I keep telling her to go to the dr to get some meds. She does not understant the most basic stuff anymore.
And every day she says I can't wait to move from here and have peace and quiet By myself!
:huh: And just how many times do you think your new neighbor is gonna drive you somewhere, explain each piece of mail you get, show you how to turn on your cell phone (again) and help you find the keys credit cards etc you lose DAILY??

She just refuses to accept she is losing it man!
Never a thank you or anything, she just complains and blames alll day.
OMG I must get this business back in hi profits so I can move and leave her to her craziness!

My grandmother is the opposite with the numbers, she would totally give him her credit card number (if she could hear him lol). She believes every scam. Every one. She was convinced for ages that she won a thousand dollars and they were gonna deliver it to her house. They never came, it was a scam (duh). She's so gullible. But she also doesn't trust her family members, cuz she's always right apparently. She accused us of stealing her house once (she signed it off to my dad before her stroke) and asked the mayor who confirmed the truth and she thought he was in on the plot/scheme to steal it.

:( so sorry J! It's too bad she won't admit it because she may be able to do something about it! Maybe you can convince her to just see a doctor about it? Have her be evaluated, and if she complains tell her you need to be proven wrong...? If it's something like early Alzheimer's she can take meds to slow it, for example.

Oh to whoever asked, we're not getting married until 2021. That would be why it's the soonest he would go. My mom will stop paying for college if we get married any time soon, and she won't let us stay at her house if we do that, etc.

Lovvvee it when my hubby is working on something. cars, his body, Lol. I just about drooled here.

Sunday he chopped some fire wood for us in his "lumberjack sweater". SEXY! His brains help too! haha

Shae, what will she do if you get pregnant?

PL, raaaaaaaaaaaawr

Edit to add...hubs working outside on things is attractive,mbut something about the cars thing really does it for me. I guess because he's super knowledgable about it, too? When he works around me, he explains everything....and most of it goes over my head lol, but i think you're right, the combination of brains and brute strength....mmmmhmmmm.

Lmfao right I actually need to shower. Been laying in my filth all morning x.x

J, that would drive me bonkers!!!

Shar, aww yeah I hear that. When I got engaged, suddenly I had more rent to pay and had to pay for myself in family vacations. Boo to that. Way cute that he would want to wait with you :)

Shae, what will she do if you get pregnant?

PL, raaaaaaaaaaaawr

Edit to add...hubs working outside on things is attractive,mbut something about the cars thing really does it for me. I guess because he's super knowledgable about it, too? When he works around me, he explains everything....and most of it goes over my head lol, but i think you're right, the combination of brains and brute strength....mmmmhmmmm.

Since I'm on BC she'll still support me because I'm preventing so it wouldn't be my fault if I got pregnant.

Dang, I need to calm down.. we bd'd last night.. so none tonight. Gonna give his spermies time to recover although we are far enough away from o..

I love it when a man his the brute strength and the brains to have a smart conversation.

Yea my mom lies her ASS off to her doc, and ppl who don't see her often don't realize how whacked she is. She just plays things off like "Oh that's right! I was confusing it with someone else." or "Oh I've been sooo busy I can't keep anything straight ha ha ha"
She NEVER goes anywhere except the grocery store EVERY day. I seriously say she is compensating thru shopping. She's obsessed with going out every day to get SOMETHING...ANYthing! Then bitches that I am costing too much money with my pets???
I shop for dog food twice a month, cat food ONCE a month, and fishfood every SIX months...seriously??
One week I decided to out how often she shops since she denied it- She went out for bananas came home with 4 ( we already had 3)=7.
Next day, 1 bag of potato chips from the $ store ( we had 4 more in the pantry already) third day she said "We neeeed bananas! Those will be bad soon!"
She came home with 5 more green bananas...We now had 3 ripe, 4 yellow, and 5 green bananas.
When she started bitching about money I pointed to the 11 bananas left ( my son ate 1). She then said "Well you guys aren't eating them! You are just letting them go to waste!" And stormed off to her room:saywhat:

Every day there is a few of these episodes lol.

My new dude is totally a white dude- tatted and pierced. I'm mixed 1/2 Portuguese 1/2 Black, but I date all races - tho I have a special affinity for blue eyes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->