General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dob I'm gonna likely take next cycle off, but depends - if he says he absolutely does not want kids then ehh prob a deal breaker and will just put him in the friend zone.
Maybe he will come around AFTER I have a baby LMAO

Aww! Waiting is so hard though.

LMFAO I just read the trollop explanation Gotcha have lots of fun! Take a shot for me. In fact, do a double for me hahaha

Dob I'm gonna likely take next cycle off, but depends - if he says he absolutely does not want kids then ehh prob a deal breaker and will just put him in the friend zone.
Maybe he will come around AFTER I have a baby LMAO

I imagine he'd be hesitant after the situation with his ex, but if he's such a good dad I doubt he doesn't want more.

J- I used vcf or whatever it's called. And it worked for us. I hated the hormones of the BCP.

So my hubs is a heavy equitment mechanic (worked on huge machines like cranes and scrapers in construction) so I'm going to get a toolbox that says "daddy's toolbox" with diapers, wipes, and all kinds of baby stuff in it. With a poopy seed in Baggie and of corse a book on what to expect when you're expecting. Haha

Awww Greenie that is adorable! Have you thought about a book specifically for dads? There's a handful out there if you head down to the bookstore.

Gave this one to an ex when he pissed me off and abandoned me with our pregnancy
The Expectant Father

Heard good things about this one, but I wasn't impressed in store when I saw it. It was just written too informally and all bro-y.
From Dude to Dad

Oh ya and one more thing! A question!

I want to put a test in the box I'm giving hubs. What test would you recommend? I never do well with anything unless it's FMU because I think so much water. But I'm trying not to drink a lot today. I wanted the digital but I'm not sure it'll register. So Frer? Digital? Something else? Help.

Dob- I actually have one my best friend gave to get fiancé when they got pregnant. I can't remember the title but it's all about what's happening to me and how it affects him. Haha

Oh ya and one more thing! A question!

I want to put a test in the box I'm giving hubs. What test would you recommend? I never do well with anything unless it's FMU because I think so much water. But I'm trying not to drink a lot today. I wanted the digital but I'm not sure it'll register. So Frer? Digital? Something else? Help.

I would do a digital anyway, I think seeing the word pregnant makes it more real. Can you hold it for a while before testing?

Cute!

If you want a digi, I would use a fr gold digital. I don't remember what Kaiser uses as their threshold for the qualitative test. I know for quantative they say anything over 5 (one nurse said 2 once) is pregnant. But I imagine usually the qual ones are 25 at least. So if you got a positive on that you should be able to get a positive on just about any "early" digital test. Should be fine as long as you have some color to your urine.

You ladies have been busy again!

I love the book idea. Bree but the tool box idea is just right for your guy from the sounds of it.

I know we have a lot of mechanics it seems like. Okay I'll buy a digital and a regular just in case I'm going to try and start holding at 11. Gives me a 7 hour hold. I don't have the urge to pee much so k should be good. Haha

I see the line too! What kind of test is that? Is it a new frer?

Mrs, i love that idea! So cute. I', also brainstorming how to tell and i'm not even in the tww yet lol

Bre- well just so you know at 9dpo I had a stark white bfn. The only thing I could see was the indent. And because i stared at it forever!!

Lol Gigs don't feel weird. I had baby names AND my pregnancy journal picked out before I started TTC/ bfp

Mrs, if you don't do a digital, get an ept or anything with a + sign. I think guys "get" those more than reading one or two lines.

Bre- well just so you know at 9dpo I had a stark white bfn. The only thing I could see was the indent. And because i stared at it forever!!

Ditto, with Des it was blank and i got my squinter at 10dpo. Same with my chemical (but it was super faded that evening and gone the next day)

Mrs G You are right!
My new dude is a MECHANIC too lol
He works on heavy trucks/equip and cars

You ladies have been busy again!

I love the book idea. Bree but the tool box idea is just right for your guy from the sounds of it.

I think you have the wrong girly! I never mentioned a tool box and hubs is far from handy! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->