General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae - yea let mom keep paying for a bit hehe
What are you going to school to be?

My mom used to chew my father out for believing Publishers CLearinghouse and Nigerian Scams, and now she does the same darn thing!

I told my older son if I ever get like that take me deep into the woods and leave me to mumble madly as I build a hut lol

Oh and Shae the bathroom is good for a cpl things in TTC
...Watch those pesky sinks...they seem to suck BC pills in every now and again!
jk...well 70% lol
And as for him waiting outside the door.
U gotta have a "decoy" test. Put some toilet water or sumthing on the cheapie test, then test in secret on a good test when he's not around!
THAT way you can surprise him by using a digi after you know you have strong lines!
Or you can keep playing BFN and totally Leave a BFP pic or msg up on his computer Screen! Gamers are easy to setup things for!

J, I wonder about you....you have wayyy too many sneaky ideas LOL

{evil Grin}:muaha:
LOL
You just gotta be smarter than what you are dealing with ...in allll things in life.
I am not a cheater, but that's how I busted quite a few lol

Haha J is sneaky.

So what is it that you ladies say about when to have sex for what gender? I Od CD14. We had sex CD 13, 14, and 16. What's my chances here ladies? Since we're not finding out the sex I want to do ALL the old wise tells and make notes haha

Think about it Guys are weird about our fem hyg products=perfect hiding place.
If a guy thinks you may TRY to get preg, leave the BCP on the counter. Each day they see a pill missing...{insert Caveman Grunt} Jane take pill---Good! :haha:

Mrs G you are in the Team BLUE zone firmly BUT if your body fluids are naturally acidic, or your diet is, you can still tilt girl.
boyish diets include:
yam, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli, and fruits like pears, bananas, apples, avocados, red meats, also with plenty of salty foods, eggs, peas, raisins, zucchini, mushrooms, beans, sweet corn, bread, and fish.

Lol J I totally thought you were going to say take me to the deep woods and go Old Yeller on my a** hahha. I'm def a "if I get bit by a zombie or catch The Flare, shoot me in the forehead ASAP don't wait around for a cure" type. None of this chain me up in the basement and feed me deer s***.

Greenie, I say Team Blue is you believe in the Y sperm swim faster theory.

What does Chinese Gender say? Or did you say already
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender_predictor.php

Well we will see in 9 months! Haha I wish I could convince him we need to know. But I think that'll only happen if we had twins. Which I firmly believe we are not.

There, look in my signature. Finally got a count down ticker! Now I know where I am at without looking at the calendar, haha!

Yay PL I love tickers. It's so hard to keep track of myself let alone other people hahaha

Greenie, any chance he'd be okay with you knowing? You should slip the doctor a $20 to "accidentally" call it a boy or girl once they know

Ive missed loads :nope:

J, so sorry your last test was negative hun, i agree & get drunk & fun shananigans with new chatty fella hehee

Haha Dobby nice one getting the rest of the werk off hehe but sorry your still feeling poopers.. Hows the morning sickness/early symptoms coming along? ;)

Mrs G your pg result pic yay!!! Let us know how hubby reacts to the news hehe that was soooo cute what he said awwe :kiss:

Breeaa i can so see those faint Pinkies on those pics! I got my positive with my son ooober early like 7-8dpo barely there but got much darker a day or so later :)

I was trying to update from my work PC & then my screen froze lol grrr!

So Giggs, anymore twingey ovary today? I caved & got some opk's hahaaa! I got an almost positive so i think i may ov early eee! I would say i be bd'ing this eve but SO has passed out snoring on sofa uhhhhh!!!!

Yay PL I love tickers. It's so hard to keep track of myself let alone other people hahaha

Greenie, any chance he'd be okay with you knowing? You should slip the doctor a $20 to "accidentally" call it a boy or girl once they know

Lol! Love that :rofl:

Lol J I totally thought you were going to say take me to the deep woods and go Old Yeller on my a** hahha. I'm def a "if I get bit by a zombie or catch The Flare, shoot me in the forehead ASAP don't wait around for a cure" type. None of this chain me up in the basement and feed me deer s***.

Greenie, I say Team Blue is you believe in the Y sperm swim faster theory.

What does Chinese Gender say? Or did you say already
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender_predictor.php

I was curious and if I get a true bfp it's predicted a boy. I'd love another boy!!!! Still, we will wait until the baby is born to find out. Ugh I hope this is a bfp and not false hope. All this talk had got my uterus tingling.

Mrs G.. Yes team blue zone, especially as you dtd on ovulation :) boys are lovely! But as J says, you never know which way the gender will go but its already been decided hehe

Breeaa i can so see those faint Pinkies on those pics! I got my positive with my son ooober early like 7-8dpo barely there but got much darker a day or so later :)

Yay! That gives me some more hope!

It was just like yours & just gradually got darker! Fingers crossed hun hehe x

Claire, my hubby doesn't mind being woken up with action in his crotch.. just giving you ideas! LOL GO for it :D

DH has said he'd want to know the gender, I want the surprise!

LOL Dobs...If I get bit by a Vamp YEA BABY! They got the life!
Werewolve..mehhh...least you get doggystyle all the time LMAO
Zombie...put me down fast...Altho Walking dead you only change after tou die so ...leave me the hell alone, and if it's a tight spot I'll blow my own head off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->