General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Claire, my hubby doesn't mind being woken up with action in his crotch.. just giving you ideas! LOL GO for it :D

DH has said he'd want to know the gender, I want the surprise!

Mine said the same but now he is ok with waiting. I'm sure it'll be hard not to find out though. I'm going to have to tell the us tech to tell us when it's safe to look. Last time my sons little turtle was the first thing that came up on the screen. :rofl:

Lol crotch action hahaa!!! I dont wanna find out gender next time but inknow that'll change after i have a scan, i was like it last time preggers ha ha

And yes, you couldnt miss Rileys bits flinging about on screen at 20 wks either, he wasnt shy Lol

The sad thing about my current thougth of not knowing is that I can see myself changing my mind... I have no patience!

Completely get that!! I have zip patience when it comes to some things ha

GUYYYS I THINK IT'S HAPPENNNINNNG! S* hurts! Not as bad as it could be though, so it's either not as bad this month or it's just gearing up! Either way, I know i'm not team blue but I think we'll get in a session tonight just for good measure. Not sure how much I buy into all that anyway....actually I just read a whole article today about it (with legit citation!) saying it's all crap. Still fun to try though.

So before we had a kid and discussed our gender preferences, hubs did warn me that he only makes male sperm :haha: so I'm just going to prepare for that and we'll see! My problem is I'll prepare for a boy to the point I want that instead, then get a girl and be slightly bummed lol!

I'm so indecisive.

I always find out. I like to refer to the baby properly rather than "he or she" or "it"
Also I always have names picked by the time I have them, and have never had an incorrect gender scan yet.
With DS I was exactly 11wk5days when we saw his boy part sticking straight up between thighs and umb cord in a profile shot!
Plus now that they do gift registries at all the stores, and you can scan all the things you want, so ppl know what to buy for your shower etc, it's nice to be able to pick some gender specific things.

I want a ticker! How do I do that?

Dob- any symptoms yet? I don't until I realized my comfy bra was the one my boobs are sticking out of today. You're welcome hubs. Come get them while the pain isn't too bad.

Also here's a pic of my "toolbox" of course without the test. I bought the clear blue digital and figured if it's negative I'll just use the old test. Since I haven't bought them since Ttc didn't realize how outrageously they are priced.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
I love a digital 'pregnant' still have pics of mine from yrs ago ha ha!!

If you google Pregnancy Tickers, mines the Ticker Factory, it takes you step by step to get what one you want & then you copy & paste the link at the bottom of your signature block hun which us in the CP section on your baby n bump account :)

Are you giving him the test in a lil box or hows you thinking? Hehe

Gigs, my bloke reckons he has 'the boy gene' lol! Whatever!! He now has 2 sons.. So im desperate to prove hes wrong & im right Lol!

Oooh get jiggy when you can yay!!! Did u say your cd15? You'll be testing as im due to ovulate next week hehe

Go get 'em Giggle!

Mrs G, that is just adorable! Can't wait to hear about his reaction!

I want a ticker! How do I do that?

Dob- any symptoms yet? I don't until I realized my comfy bra was the one my boobs are sticking out of today. You're welcome hubs. Come get them while the pain isn't too bad.

Also here's a pic of my "toolbox" of course without the test. I bought the clear blue digital and figured if it's negative I'll just use the old test. Since I haven't bought them since Ttc didn't realize how outrageously they are priced.

Super cute!! I love it!

Probably just putting it on top of the other stuff. And then close the box so he has to open it up. The little clear round think I'm putting a poppy seed in... Well a sesame seed because that's what we have and I'll just pretend I'm another week along! Haha

Gig- yay!!! Get it on! Can't wait for a couple more weeks. I think you'll be the first to test... If I remember everything right.

Ugh too cute can't handle. This pregnancy is so different from my others. Total lack of symptoms outside of peeing all the time and the girls are definitely growing.

Most excellent!! I loved my girls when i was pregnant!! So did my SO! Are they very painful?

Daaamn i need to hurry up & get with child, i need more boobs Lol

Daaamn i need to hurry up & get with child, i need more boobs Lol

Rofl!! It must be nice to enjoy the slight boost of boobies. I'm the opposite. I'm already gifted and I really don't need bigger ones. Lol

Ugh too cute can't handle. This pregnancy is so different from my others. Total lack of symptoms outside of peeing all the time and the girls are definitely growing.

Watch them start to come one by one now that you mention it. :haha:

Well i always was big boobed but my son ate them, shrunk down 2 sizes :( they went upto a G when i was pg, G for good god!!!! :rofl: & im a tiny person..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->