General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sorry to hear that J. :( Definitely live it up on Sat. Are you going out with friends or your new man friend? Huh huh?

Sorry J. But yes are you going out with new man or friends? We need to know. Also are you able to get progestrone prescribed? Or see your doc about other issues?

Thx D
Gonna try and talk the new man into going out. He's somewhat shy LMAO which is really cute atm.
We shall see...
Between the ex hubs BS, DS being gone 4 days, and lines gone, Not to mention a new man holding my attn, I am hoping to have a stress free wknd...I may even be a bit of a Trollop!:rofl:

Thx Mrs G And HUGE CONGRATS :happydance:
on getting to see the worg POSITIVE in writing LOL! Isn't that the best!!!
I'm doing my best to avoid the ex BF who just got back from Germany, AND my awkwardly married but "messin around" friend who has been dropping hints allll week that he is horny lol, so I can pry sexy Single Daddy outta his routine.
Actually I would be fine just snuggled up on the couch watching some Netflix lol.
He's got the whole Tattooed Pierced Bad Boy look but is actually very very sweet, and 100% family/daddy. No clubs, no ex drama, no crazy friends. He just works and takes daughter to school and cares for her ( her mom moved out of state) a while back?? No idea what's up with her, but court gave him Full custody:shrug:
He says she just wasn't very involved? Leaving their daughter with diff ppl to party etc.
I gotta get back to sexting ladies...Rawr...back in a bit!!

I forgot to mention last night was such a special moment between hubs and I. We were laying down in bed with a space in between us and hubs said "are you ready for a little one in between us?" And went on to describe why he or she would be sleeping with us (I give in apparently). I was so happy and smily because he or she is being made!! But he doesn't know yet!

I think I'm telling him tonight.

Morning ladies Just updating:bfn:
Late last night I really couldn't even see the lines I saw in the a.m.
Waited for FMU today and lines are def gone from Frer6ds and First Signal now.:nope:
Glad I didn't get excited, def same as last month.
I am gonna stay on Progest for a cpl days tho since I am going out and def don't want hella AF on Sat lol.
Onto the Nexxxxt cycle, and by then will officially be 12 months TTC sigh:coffee:
Btw thin line on the frer is DEF the indent, it's gray NOT pink at all anymore
View attachment 901885

View attachment 901887

Ugh sorry to hear this. I was hoping for a darker line today.

I forgot to mention last night was such a special moment between hubs and I. We were laying down in bed with a space in between us and hubs said "are you ready for a little one in between us?" And went on to describe why he or she would be sleeping with us (I give in apparently). I was so happy and smily because he or she is being made!! But he doesn't know yet!

I think I'm telling him tonight.

Aww too cute! Can't wait to hear his reaction. Both of my babies slept with us. Easier to stick a boob in when they cry. :rofl:

Omg he said that without being prompted or knowing?! That is soooo sweet! How are you going to tell him???

J, so sorry to see that :( hope you get some with the single daddy! His ex must have been a wreck. Men usually don't get full custody...so will you be pursuing other fertility options now that it's been 12 cycles?

Sorry JLM.. but have fun with your new boytoy saturday, LOL

Mrs. G, looking forward to your hubby's reaction. How will you tell him?

Yikes J. Yeah, his ex must have either waived her rights or is a train wreck. My stepdad is an attorney, and he does a lot of family law stuff in the realms of divorce and child custody. He has always said that courts highly prefer to give custody to the mom, and only in rare cases where the mom is beyond help will they give custody to the dad. Shrugs. At least she is out of the picture though. No drama. Def get some though! And what is a Trollop? lol

Greenie, that is way beyond adorable! How are you planning on telling him? So sweet. He is going to be so thrilled.

Bree, I was thinking that. I know we intentionally bought a 3 bedroom so the baby can have his own room, but I don't know that I like the idea of having to walk across the hall for all those night time feedings. Especially since the longer the baby cries, the more likely it is that my dogs will bark or for neighbors to complain. Yay townhouse living. r_r Stupid silicon valley.

Bree, I thought you were testing again today? :)

Yikes J. Yeah, his ex must have either waved her rights or is a train wreck. My stepdad is an attorney, and he does a lot of family law stuff in the realms of divorce and child custody. He has always said that courts highly prefer to give custody to the mom, and only in rare cases where the mom is beyond help will they give custody to the dad. Shrugs. At least she is out of the picture though. No drama. Def get some though! And what is a Trollop? lol

Greenie, that is way beyond adorable! How are you planning on telling him? So sweet. He is going to be so thrilled.

Bree, I was thinking that. I know we intentionally bought a 3 bedroom so the baby can have his own room, but I don't know that I like the idea of having to walk across the hall for all those night time feedings. Especially since the longer the baby cries, the more likely it is that my dogs will bark or for neighbors to complain. Yay townhouse living. r_r Stupid silicon valley.

Bree, I thought you were testing again today? :)

I did and I thought I saw a super faint line. Could be an indent or me seeing things. Yesterday i didn't see anything at all in the first few mins so maybe a start to a positive. I honestly don't know. I tried to take a pic but it's really hard to see the line.

Nah Gigs My insur doesn't cover infertility at all, not even labs just to see what's wrong!
I am see how things go with the new dude. So far so good. Just gotta get him to put the guard down as he is super cautious and moving slowly due to all the shit he has gone thru with the ex lying cheating etc.
He really want to have a relationship but is just being very wary- especially having his daughter living with him 100% of the time.
I love how we can talk about whatever on this thread lol.
Thx Breeaa
I am def not going back on BCP or shot given how hard it's been ttc this year, but will likely use VCF(see link below)
https://www.vcfcontraceptive.com/howdoesvcfwork.html
I've used it alot in the past. It's colorless odorless tasteless (hehe) and works for several hours.
I'll just go back to using that in fertile window until I know where this thing is going with him.
I'll still be here charting for sure, and of courrrrse following you all!

MrsG That was super sweet! How are you gonna tell him??
:dust:

This was the best I could get. I would put the little arrows like J does but I don't have an app for that right now. I also have a negative but I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach two pics. It keeps deleting the previous one.

And of course it's flipped again. I can't see it now that it's flipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
MrsG and Dobby- get an in the bed cosleeper ( see link)
I used it up until DS was 4-5months( and too long for it lol).
Mase breastfeeding SUPER easy. There's a few diff types. I still have mine for my next baby. Mine has a soft nightlight at the top, for night checks, and also plays melody, lullaby, or even heartbeat ( exactly how it sounded when baby was inside you).
It's amazing and the sides are hard enough I never had to worry about my ex rolling over on him. It also flods closed with velcro so its very portable!!

Dobs a trollop is a Slut lol:
Trollop-a woman perceived as sexually disreputable or promiscuous.

Hm idk Bree, I feel like something is catching my eye still.

J, good stuff. We sure can talk about anything. So great. I'm way above and beyond my friends who want to do drugs and hit the clubs. I love them, but I can't talk about adult things with them. Are you going to keep trying with donor in the meanwhile? Or is that on pause until you figure out what is going on with this dude?

SO was also overly cautious because of exes. It was frustrating, but definitely worth the struggle and wait. :)

Dob I'm gonna likely take next cycle off, but depends - if he says he absolutely does not want kids then ehh prob a deal breaker and will just put him in the friend zone.
Maybe he will come around AFTER I have a baby LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->