General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol SO compliments me on how I get the girls looking when they are so small. Thank you Frederick's! They are very sensitive. :(

Oh and you can get tickers from countdown to pregnancy, baby gaga, lilypie.... just click the one you like and should take you to create your own

I got a ticket!

Lol G is definitely for good god! I'm a full C close to D without being preggo. So this should be interesting. Luckily im curvy so it blends in now.

Oh you'll def increase 1-2 sizes i bet! Mine blended in when bump started getting big, they were ridiculous after just fulla milk Lol nice but a turn off for SO, wearing a nursing bra when you dtd isnt too sexy lol

Lol there had to be sexy nursing bras out there somewhere. That's a money ticket right there.

Ya sexy nursing bras except it's a tease. Yes they're huge and sexy but don't you dare touch them or I'll kill you! Lol

Lol!!!! Well there are quite a few guys into the whole pregnancy fetish, so someone somewhere is making a lot of money with pregnancy lingerie.

but yeah seriously SO has always been handsy. One night he brushed them innocently and I screamed so loudly lol hurt so bad

You are right! Lol, question is are they actually comfortable..

Haha

Guys I'm so excited! My bff just called and we came up with a master plan to get the hubs outta the house for a few minutes so I can bring in the toolbox and set it up along with my phone to reccord! I hope it works out.

GL Mrs G! The shoes are SOOO adorable!

Gig actually th male faster thing is proven in many studies. And when I was a surrogate the embryologist said when ppl do gender selection ( where they only place one sex of sperm in the dish), after the sperm wash and brief period of waiting, they can tell the male sperm from female sperm by size and movement usually. They never had a mix up, so There has to be some truth to it.
I gender swayed twice 1 for each sex and got a girl, and a boy - both followed the right sway.
My oldest son I was young and naive and was IN LOVE so I didn't care that I KNEW I was having sex dead center mid cycle day ( 26 day cycles so it was cd13)
He def came out a boy! And may I add that family had NO boys in that entire generation until I had DS!

Wow you guys talk too much I'm missing it all! The toolbox is SUUUPER cute Mrs Green! I want to give fiance the book "Dude! You're gonna be a dad!" When I find out lol

That's a cute idea shae.
I just bought all that on my lunch break Dobby. Most of it's nothing but he'll love the shoes.

I just took the digital and it said "pregnant" like wow. I think it's starting to sink in. Lol

I just took the digital and it said "pregnant" like wow. I think it's starting to sink in. Lol

Knew it! For some reason seeing the word makes it seem more real. I'll get a digital when I get a good positive too. Love them!

I do too! I wish the positive word lasted longer. I would love to take another and send it to my sis whose a few states away. But I guess I'll just have to think of something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->