General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J, well damn. Hopefully those little x wiggles are waiting in my tubes, it'lol be almost exactly 24 hours between sex and ovulation. Bd'ing tonight will just be for assurance ;) but I'm in pain, so I'm confident I can officially count myself in the tww ^_^ not sure when to test...next Saturday is my birthday so I was thinking of waiting until then...BUT WHO AM I KIDDING, the 15 tests under my sink sing a different tune lol

Lol gigs and aren't at least 6 frers? :)

Shae, I've been shocked at how quickly mine do. My pet back on 2009 stayed on for weeks. My digitals now die within a day

Yes, 6 old frer, 1 new one, 1 $tree, 2 ept, 5 wally's

Mrs, that is such a bummer! I mean i guess it makes sense but i feel like it should have a longer life than that.

What!? No updates since my last post? How very unusual...

Me? Oh i'm just laying here with my hips propped up :winkwink: just had super embarrassing sex, so you know i had to come here and get all tmi about it! I mean, i'm not the only one who has experienced the most unsexy sounds following doggy style, am i? Hoping you all know what i mean...and it definitely happened after we both finished in that position, and i was just laughing my ass off! And then we just laid there, him silent and me laughing, and he goes, "...so....did you just push all the sperm out?" HAHAHHAHAHAH

Woooowee i'm dying over here. And i'm still giggling.

Lol oh yeah I know those sounds. I also get them when I'm channeling my inner cowgirl or too much change. The strong swimmers are long gone up your who ha so no worries. :)

Got super sick. Asked SO for taco bell but he said no and is bringing me Panera instead.

What!? No updates since my last post? How very unusual...

Me? Oh i'm just laying here with my hips propped up :winkwink: just had super embarrassing sex, so you know i had to come here and get all tmi about it! I mean, i'm not the only one who has experienced the most unsexy sounds following doggy style, am i? Hoping you all know what i mean...and it definitely happened after we both finished in that position, and i was just laughing my ass off! And then we just laid there, him silent and me laughing, and he goes, "...so....did you just push all the sperm out?" HAHAHHAHAHAH

Woooowee i'm dying over here. And i'm still giggling.

:rofl:

Lol, yup i wasn't concerned. Besides, there was definitely plenty that hung around! Mmmm, taco bell......unfortunately with my cp, i was ravenous and the only thing that sounded good was sautéed spinach and fast food. I had a big mac meal and taco bell one after the other, then spinach a couple times. Nothing else sounded appealing so i just didn't ear. Dropped 5lbs. Same thing happened when i got pregnant with des (don't remember if i lost weight though). I guess if i get pregnant again, i'll see if that's my "tell".

So now i'm wondering if i should get my tubes tied or my whole uterus removed,which was my original plan. Not sure if i can get a surgeon to agree...so the question is, does insurance cover permanent birth control?

Just told hubs! He teared up! It was amazing. Good for me I'm an idiot and messed up the video. So idk it that'll ever be shown.

Awwwwww yay!!! Congratulations again! So how did it go down? What happened with the video?

He came inside and I told him I had something for him. He opened it up and just kept saying "really" "you're lying"

The video I did in like super fast mode. Idk what happened haha

Dang it! I want to see before i pass out haha

Gigs
I believe someone once referred to them as "fufu farts":rofl:
Most insur covers tubals, especially if you are c sect, but are you SURE???
What if you have another boy?? You are giving up team pink??

Mrs G SUPER sweet!

He came inside and I told him I had something for him. He opened it up and just kept saying "really" "you're lying"

The video I did in like super fast mode. Idk what happened haha

Time lapse? Lol too bad but at least you can remember it and will always have the super fast version of it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->