General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Breeaa Sorry about the kittys and OH gangin up on you lol.
If you took your temp at a diff time cuz they woke you up here is a temp adjuster:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
If you woke at the reg time, just colder, then you can discard the temp.
Also make sure you don't talk or anything when you wake- just therm straight in the mouth and stay still lol.
Talking will cool your mouth due to air movement - seems odd but it does. So you would get a false read since your body temp would be diff than what your mouth would tell the therm.

It was a combo of telling the cats to shut up, getting up to kick them out, and not being able to go back to sleep. It was an hour earlier but I didn't temp right when I woke up. I'll just ignore it and hope it goes up tomorrow. Thanks! I'm worried AF is on her way though, still no AF signs but I just feel it. Fx I'm wrong!

Very odd on my temp, since I'm still on same dose of progest??
I did temp an hour later than normal, but temp adjuster subtracts .2 more assuming it was "higher" than norm due to temping late.
It's actually not the case for me since I sleep under a light fleece blanket I always wake warm, and my temp actually drops the first hour I wake up:shrug:

Good deal on Homecoming, unless you wanted to be there

I can't keep up ladies!!
As far as poas goes I'm still obsessed. Hubs didn't work today and I woke up and poas and then showed him saying "omg look how dark the lines are" he made fun of me and said we already know you're pregnant why do you keep doing that. I said because I'm obsessed!

Yea that's a prob Breeaa, anything that interferes with sleep makes your temp off.
I have insomnia and rarely sleep solid. You might wanna temp whenever you wake and then adjust it. I find that keeps my chart more accurate.:shrug:

I can't keep up ladies!!
As far as poas goes I'm still obsessed. Hubs didn't work today and I woke up and poas and then showed him saying "omg look how dark the lines are" he made fun of me and said we already know you're pregnant why do you keep doing that. I said because I'm obsessed!

Lol you're too cute!

MrsG I would be doing the SAME thing lol

Yea that's a prob Breeaa, anything that interferes with sleep makes your temp off.
I have insomnia and rarely sleep solid. You might wanna temp whenever you wake and then adjust it. I find that keeps my chart more accurate.:shrug:

Awesome! I actually have insomnia too and after I o, I stop taking my sleep stuff so I've been sleeping awful. I'll have to use the adjuster from now on.

Trying to comment on all things...

I'll be having a planned c section. Had an (almost) emergency section last time as i failed to progress past 7cm, and boy am i glad i did! Des head is HUGE! 97 percentile since birth. Who knows what that would have done to my poor va jay jay! So any peoceedures done could be done then. But hey...lets just focus on me getting pregnant first!

Love Juno, hubs and i watched it the night before last :p

As for teen mom...I started watching it recently, but it's kind of painful for me to watch. I love all the pregnancy stuff but my heart breaks for those kids.

I've been binge watching "say yes to the dress" though, so i don't judge ;)

Dobs, what a legacy! Wish I could say the same. At least I'm super proud of my oldest brother :) he was a f-up in school, got expelled, arrested...yadda yadda yadda...now he's well educated lawyer, barred in 3 states I believe (plus DC) and is getting married to his doctor in training fiance this month.

Aww glad your big bro figured it out. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom first. :)

Thought of you when I was buying eggs the other day. Spent the extra $1.50 to get organic, cage free, local eggs :) I would totes buy your eggs if I lived near you!

Yeah, I feel bad for most of the kids. I think Maci and Chelsea are definitely doing it right given their situations. I wonder how long they'll follow the kids. I'd be curious how they adjust.

I'm not sure who Chelsea is...I remember Maci because she looks like an old coworker of mine haha. The dad's a loser though, isn't he?

I am a forensics junky- not csi tho t- the real stuff.
I watch First48, Disappeared, Forensic Files etc I love seeing how they find what happened to someone and catch the person for it.
I def would have been a Homicide detective if I could stand the smell of decomp:sick:
OMG awful...had plenty as a paramedic. St Pete has a LOT of elderly ppl who live alone, and it's never good when someone hasn't seen them for a while:(
Now I get to bake for a living and smell GOOD stuff all day lol.

I love teen mom and teen mom 2. I actually like almost all reality shows. They're my guilty pleasure. I'm interested to see how the kids adjust too. Should be interesting. Ugh I'm so busy at work no bnb time!

Ewwww....morbid!

I want to work in a bridal salon lol...not nearly as.........interesting haha

Ewwww....morbid!

I want to work in a bridal salon lol...not nearly as.........interesting haha

No that's super interesting. I would love to work at a bridal salon or design or make/sew wedding dresses.

Idk too many emotions I'm a bridal store. Can't handle my own haha.

Chelsea was tm2. Her ex is a dip wad. She went to cosmetology school. Daughter is Aubrey

J I love csi!!! :(

I have always worked in Public service, so I think of it as helping a family, not morbid for me lol. Hell as paramedics you works on EVERYthing, and in fires too. I was the one always trying to get ppls pets out- contrary to the stories on tv MOST firefighters DON'T make a huge effort on pets.

I could NOT work in a bridal shop since
1- I want to be trying on MY dress not helping someone else lol and
2- spoiled bitches whining all day about $10k + dresses would piss me off!

I'll be away most the night...I got a DATE!

I have always worked in Public service, so I think of it as helping a family, not morbid for me lol. Hell as paramedics you works on EVERYthing, and in fires too. I was the one always trying to get ppls pets out- contrary to the stories on tv MOST firefighters DON'T make a huge effort on pets.

I could NOT work in a bridal shop since
1- I want to be trying on MY dress not helping someone else lol and
2- spoiled bitches whining all day about $10k + dresses would piss me off!

I'll be away most the night...I got a DATE!

Woohoo! Have fun!

:Ok I just had the weirdest sensation. Twice! It felt like Braxton hicks, so weird. What the heck is going on? I'm somewhat crampy now. Idk what's happening. Maybe AF will show? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->