General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ok I have an IMPORTANT QUESTION for you guys. My CM is really weird so would you be really grossed out if I posted a picture for you guys to like tell me what the heck kind of CM it is?

Shae- we already saw Js CM! Sober don't care. Lol

J must have had a great night with him.., very unlike her not to update. Lol

Afm- been crazy busy with work and hubs being so lovely dovey. I told my sister last night and telling mom tonight! Can't wait.

Awww yay how did sis react?

J and I have both posted can lol. You can embed it into the post rather than attaching and use the spoiler tags so it only shows when clicked on

Cramping pretty good. I'm thinking she is coming. :cry: I really don't want to test until after today. If I had some dollar tests I would.

Shae- we already saw Js CM! Sober don't care. Lol

J must have had a great night with him.., very unlike her not to update. Lol

Afm- been crazy busy with work and hubs being so lovely dovey. I told my sister last night and telling mom tonight! Can't wait.

So sweet! I'm sure your mom will be ecstatic!

Hehe very cute Mrs G, have you started getting any orher symptoms?

Breeeaa - you due period today or yesterday?

Gigs omg so twins could ultimately pop up at some point down the Gene line then?? :)))

Ahh yes where is J?? Im sure theres a good reason as not for an update hehee!!

I see J stalking! Can't wait to hear the details :)

Bree the suspense is killing me. And fyi I always felt like AF was coming ll four of my pregnancies. Esp these last two. So you never know!

Hehe very cute Mrs G, have you started getting any orher symptoms?

Breeeaa - you due period today or yesterday?

Gigs omg so twins could ultimately pop up at some point down the Gene line then?? :)))

Ahh yes where is J?? Im sure theres a good reason as not for an update hehee!!

Today. Just waiting for it to show or not. Wish this day would go by fast so I can test tomorrow is she doesn't come.

Yes J! We need updates!

Ha ha yes i do aswell :) details pleeeeease.. Edge of our seats here lol

Your charts looking good though with the big temp rise again.. Fx'd

I see J stalking! Can't wait to hear the details :)

Bree the suspense is killing me. And fyi I always felt like AF was coming ll four of my pregnancies. Esp these last two. So you never know!

I know it's killing me too. I want to use fmu and just want to make sure she doesn't show so I don't waste any frers. It's one day. Just one day. Lol

I think we're all just waiting for J. Lol

Not many symotoms,

A little queasy and a little tired.

Cm doesn't bother me Shea! Post away!

Bre, I also got bad ad cramps with Des. I'm getting them now but i've had them for days now so that's going to be an unreliable "symptom" this time :(

J COME THE F ON!!! Or did you already do that last night :winkwink:

<----- Semi Trollop Walk of Shame :haha:
JK we had a very good night. We tried to watch 3 redbox movie rentals but kept talking and looking at pics so much we kept having to restart!
It was me him and his 8yo daughter at first all snuggled up on the couch laughing at pics. Was very very nice to actually see a REAL single FT dad!
Omg lol trying to catch up!
I tottttttally walked in the door at 5AM :rofl:
I know my nosey ass mother was checking the window hourly hehe.
After his daughter went to sleep we just kept talking and managed to finally watch ONE movie:blush: with a bit of kissing and fondling in betweem hehe.
He was a good boy overall tho. His daughter was so cute, she was all cuddled up to me on the couch. (Sadly her mom remarried and moved out of state 2 months ago - that's how he got custody, cuz she just left her here).
I felt really bad cuz he got up for work YESTERDAY at 5am, took DD to school, went to work ( heavy truck mechanic), got her from school, made dinner, then we were up till 5 am THIS morning, and when I left he went STRAIGHT to take daughter to school (24hrs up) and right to work again!! He wants to meet tonight to go bowling and ....{evil grin} "watch a movie" lol. I doubt we will see much of the movie this time cuz DD will be at Grandpa's house(boom chika wow wow baby lol)
So he will literally be on 36 hrs awake when we go bowl, and who KNOWS by the time he finally sleeps. Poor guy- I 'm gonna wear his azzz out one way or another :rofl:

Well someone :test:
We are getting pic deprived here!
I didn't remember to temp after my 4 hr nap this morning lol.
I haven't had tested in 2 days, since 17dpo, but I snagged a $test and a Wally cheapie yesterday, cuz I will test one last time before stopping Progest tomoro...
Don't want :witch: starting until Sunday night earliest, so I can enjoy a witch free wknd:winkwink:

<----- Semi Trollop Walk of Shame :haha:
JK we had a very good night. We tried to watch 3 redbox movie rentals but kept talking and looking at pics so much we kept having to restart!
It was me him and his 8yo daughter at first all snuggled up on the couch laughing at pics. Was very very nice to actually see a REAL single FT dad!
Omg lol trying to catch up!
I tottttttally walked in the door at 5AM :rofl:
I know my nosey ass mother was checking the window hourly hehe.
After his daughter went to sleep we just kept talking and managed to finally watch ONE movie:blush: with a bit of kissing and fondling in betweem hehe.
He was a good boy overall tho. His daughter was so cute, she was all cuddled up to me on the couch. (Sadly her mom remarried and moved out of state 2 months ago - that's how he got custody, cuz she just left her here).
I felt really bad cuz he got up for work YESTERDAY at 5am, took DD to school, went to work ( heavy truck mechanic), got her from school, made dinner, then we were up till 5 am THIS morning, and when I left he went STRAIGHT to take daughter to school (24hrs up) and right to work again!! He wants to meet tonight to go bowling and ....{evil grin} "watch a movie" lol. I doubt we will see much of the movie this time cuz DD will be at Grandpa's house(boom chika wow wow baby lol)
So he will literally be on 36 hrs awake when we go bowl, and who KNOWS by the time he finally sleeps. Poor guy- I 'm gonna wear his azzz out one way or another :rofl:

Sounds like you had a good night and yay for a second date!! Don't get too trampy! Still keep it classy! :winkwink:

I bet his 8 yr old daughter would a sibling btw. Hehe

Well someone :test:
We are getting pic deprived here!
I didn't remember to temp after my 4 hr nap this morning lol.
I haven't had tested in 2 days, since 17dpo, but I snagged a $test and a Wally cheapie yesterday, cuz I will test one last time before stopping Progest tomoro...
Don't want :witch: starting until Sunday night earliest, so I can enjoy a witch free wknd:winkwink:

Mrs green, do me a favor and post a test pic to satisfy the girls needs. :rofl:

J yay!!! Hahaaa trollop walk of shame :rofl: love it!! & why not- you are a singleton!! So glad hes lovely though, & you had some smoochy time ;)

Bowling - so thats what its called these days hehee, kick his ass at the Ally! :)

Aww super fun! I was 9 when my mom had my brothers. That age gap is perfect. As you can see by my older sister pride rant. Going to his homecoming parade in a few hours :)

Don't need to post it anymore, it figured itself out. This morning it was stretchy creamy (WTF?!) but now it's basically EW like wtf is going on with my body... It's been creamy stretchy the past few days. My cervix is still low though so I can't be ovulating. I'm sooo confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->