General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol j walk of shame

No test pics from me! I left my personal phone at him today. So I only have my work phone with no pics :(

image.jpg

Here's my Ovia info in a spreadsheet. If anyone wants to analyze it that'd be great. :winkwink:

J! :dance: woohoo sounds like a really fun and exciting night! That's so awesome you like his daughter, too. That is VERY important! And what a ****whore of an ex wife to leave her own daughter. And right on! Second date! Can't wait to hear the deets on that one! Remember, avoid doggy style :haha:

Shea, I'm not sure what an ovia chart is but I can't read it, even when I open it in a new window :(

I'm tempted to pee on something lol! That would definitely be stupid though...but this time next week, I'll have peed on something!

image.jpg
I won't bother posting the symptoms, they're probably irrelevant.

Dobby! Need you on aisle SIX to review her Ovia!!!:haha:
Dobs is the resident Ovia gal I think
I have never seen it sorry!

Claire yup, I find nothing makes a man want to rough you up in the bedroom more than Taking a chink outta his manhood beating him at something lol!

It's not hard to understand, the spreadsheet just lists date, cycle day, CM type, mood, etc.

Shae- I get the pics/chart. I've never paid any attention to CM until this cycle when I fell pregnant. About 4 days after o I had lotion like cm for a couple days then it went to watery.

Never used their spreadsheets and will be out of office for 5 hours. Homecoming parade and trying not to crash

I see. Anyone have any explanation for my current EW cm but low cervix?

gigs you should pee just for fun Lol..

i poas opk earlier completely neg still, mind you not due to ovulate if i do until cd 16ish.. so, Weds poss.. TMI but i dont care, have started using my fertility lubricant which mirrors ewcm hehe i bet i wont get pg now this cycle though ;-/

i dont Shae sorry .. i only ever get a lil bit of ewcm on my ovulation day & thats it, you could be in your 'fertile window' though unless you know if you have already ovulated?

Shae anytime of cycle you can get ewcm when estrogen surges for whatever reason.
Have you always had very irreg cycles on BC?
I thought it helped regulate most ppl.

Forgot you were on bc...hmm, that is quite perplexing, as is the long cycle. I'm stumped.

Cb, you bad influence, you! I won't budge though. I'll probably pee on a FRER next Thursday, 8dpo, as my first test.

I'm really worried though....I've managed to convince myself that I'll either get pregnant now and lose it, or it's going to take me awhile this time around *sigh*.

Well, whenever it happens, I already have a plan for telling hubs haha. Definitely want to record it this time, and surprise him...since I didn't do that with the last two. The first time I came out of the bathroom and snuggled up with him and I looked all sheepish....and he said, "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Haha. The second time (c/p) i said, "so....you know how we have that rule about pulling out and not going back in?", and he said yeah...and i said, "You know how we did that this month?"...yeah..."well, apparently we're too fertile to do that." And he said, "Why? You're pregnant?" And I said "yeah...I think so..."

Not exactly the lovey dovey baby announcements you dream about haha

I caved and tested. I knew it would be negative because it was only a hour hold at most and I'm still only 10dpo. It's been driving me crazy all day so I just did it. Now I regret wasting that beautiful frer. 2 more left. I'll use one tomorrow with fmu, and if nothing I'll use the next one Tuesday maybe? I'm going to stock up on dollar tests tonight if AF doesn't show. No guilt on those. This is so frustrating. :dohh: :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->