General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ah dont think like that giggs, im sure you will be all fine & dandy & with child hehe! Im terrible, i always want to start peeing at like 6dpo ha ha

Those are both still memorable ways to tell the hubbard though, i just blurted mine out with Riley as i wouldve busted otherwise haha! Thing is, we had people keep popping in our house randomly all evening & as soon as someone left another arrived, so i saw my window of me & him & blurted out 'omg im pregnant look' whilst thrusti g a frer in his face :rofl: still makes me chuckle, i probs think if something better this time aswell.. I may have to google some ideas ;)

Forgot you were on bc...hmm, that is quite perplexing, as is the long cycle. I'm stumped.

Cb, you bad influence, you! I won't budge though. I'll probably pee on a FRER next Thursday, 8dpo, as my first test.

I'm really worried though....I've managed to convince myself that I'll either get pregnant now and lose it, or it's going to take me awhile this time around *sigh*.

Well, whenever it happens, I already have a plan for telling hubs haha. Definitely want to record it this time, and surprise him...since I didn't do that with the last two. The first time I came out of the bathroom and snuggled up with him and I looked all sheepish....and he said, "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Haha. The second time (c/p) i said, "so....you know how we have that rule about pulling out and not going back in?", and he said yeah...and i said, "You know how we did that this month?"...yeah..."well, apparently we're too fertile to do that." And he said, "Why? You're pregnant?" And I said "yeah...I think so..."

Not exactly the lovey dovey baby announcements you dream about haha

Thats pretty much how ours went too. I can't avoid talking about it until testing time. I just talk and talk about this symptom, that lack of symptom. Lol

It is frustrating isnt it Breeea, hang in there though lovey, af not here & temps are looking good, body take a good couple days fir hcg to be detectable on a test, espencially if you just implanted couple days ago :)

You ladies have been busy! What's new?

I plan to tell dh with the good old "bun in the oven". I'll ask him to pull dinner out of the oven (we each love it when the other one cooks) .

More in a bit.. Must fight off 5 month old kitten off my foot.

I forgot to tell you ladies! Be warned about dollar tree assured test. I've heard they're mister sensitive but I took one at 15dpo (after I knew I was pregnant) and the line is soo faint you can barely see it. When the other test has a super dark line. So just be careful! Lol

Shae anytime of cycle you can get ewcm when estrogen surges for whatever reason.
Have you always had very irreg cycles on BC?
I thought it helped regulate most ppl.

I don't use the pill, I have an IUD. It can make it irregular. However, I've never had EWCM all over my cycle before.

Awww greenie! I love Assured! Remember, I got that super dark line when my frer fmu looks negative. I would have cried and thought I was having a cp if my assured wasn't such a clear line. It took a lot longer to get super dark than frer, but I've gotten really great lines on it from 10dpo to 17dpo on 20+ tests :) But I will be the first to say everybody can have different experiences with test. I might be a testing unicorn. I don't ever get blue dye evaps. Shrugs.

Gigs, you don't have to be overly romantic for it to be a memorable moment. It will be amazing, and you have to think positive. I think reiki is bs, but I really think you have to tell the universe what you want and just project it until you get it.

Still haven't looked at the Ovia charts. I overdid it going to the parade. So dizzy right now.

Dobby- I did think I was having a cp luckily not more than 5 minutes after that I got my blood results which made me feel better and then lines got darker :)

Ok my CM is weird again so I'm gonna post a pic of it.

image.jpg

It stretches like EWCM but it looks weird and different and I don't even know.

Pooey. I can't read your spreadsheets :( But hurtful boobs sound good.

Question for the mommies, did your boobs keep growing throughout your pregnancies? Mine have stopped hurting and have grown quite a bit already. I'm worried they won't keep growing. I mean, they are significantly bigger now, but I would like to get into some C range at least hahaha

What is your body doing to you Shae?!

Dobs, I'm afraid of jinxing it by thinking it's going to work....so just will wait and see.

A weeks seems so far away..............

At least we'll be keeping busy. We have a little mini crafts market on our farm sunday and will be spending Saturday getting ready for that. Monday....not sure. Tuesday I have this giant playgroup thing to take my son to, Wednesday I have to get alterations on my bridesmaid dress...and then Thursday! Ok, now it doesn't seem quite as far, but I knkw next weeks it's going to feel like time is just creeeeeping by.

Mind didn't get big until the end, and especially after birth. I didn't ever leak though, not before and not after birth. My milk supply sucked last time.

Dobs, if you don't mind my asking, when did you m/c with your other pregnancies?

Pooey. I can't read your spreadsheets :( But hurtful boobs sound good.

Question for the mommies, did your boobs keep growing throughout your pregnancies? Mine have stopped hurting and have grown quite a bit already. I'm worried they won't keep growing. I mean, they are significantly bigger now, but I would like to get into some C range at least hahaha

:rofl: I think mine only went up to a DD, I was a d at the start. Mine are still a DD now. I wish they had stayed a D.

Now my boobs have stopped hurting (though still hurt to the touch) and I ate 3 small-medium tomatoes and now I have heartburn and my vagina hurts

Shae, your body is whacking out. Sorry! Usually is a good sign though! Although it could be the bcp. Wish I had an answer :(

Gigs, I PMed you. Hope you still like me after you read it lol.

Bree, mine are As that the nice lady at Frederick's said I can put in Bs if it makes me feel better haha. But now they are definitely filling out my B bras. Everybody has noticed the girls have gotten bigger. If the girls could get to a C and stay there, I would love it. Or even a C but go ahead and put them in D hahaha. It would say me 8k 7 years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->