General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae, your body is whacking out. Sorry! Usually is a good sign though! Although it could be the bcp. Wish I had an answer :(

Gigs, I PMed you. Hope you still like me after you read it lol.

Bree, mine are As that the nice lady at Frederick's said I can put in Bs if it makes me feel better haha. But now they are definitely filling out my B bras. Everybody has noticed the girls have gotten bigger. If the girls could get to a C and stay there, I would love it. Or even a C but go ahead and put them in D hahaha. It would say me 8k 7 years from now.

Of course I still like you! It takes quite a bit to offend me. My motto is very much, "do what you want as long as you aren't hurting anyone" so unless you're verbally bashing me or beating me up, you're fine :) i don't even get mad at people with polar oppsite opions of mine, even if it's a moral or social issue. Like (uh oh, here comes the controversy!) if I'm fine with gay marriage, and another person thinks gays should be locked up...obviously we aren't going to hang out and have drinks any time soon, but I understand that as much as I believe in my opinion, that other person believes their opinions is right just as much as I do. Who am i to say my opinion is correct?

Not that our opinions differ...I was just making an irrelevant point. I make opinions, but I don't judge.

Sorry, that got weird and ranty. Hope it makes sense.

Anyone look at my weird CM?
I did, but not sure what to say about it, sorry! But i understand IUD's can mess with your period....right? I'd imagine fluctuating hormones cam cause all sort of things to happen with cm, so maybe that's all this is? :shrug:

Shae- not sure about your cm but as far as IUDs go the one thing you can count on is an irregular period. When I had mine I didn't have a period for over a year. And because I had that I didn't really pay attention to cm or anything else. So I can help on that end sorry.

Hi Ladies:hi:
TOTAL TROLLOP walk today LMAO!
I jussst got home at 830am est, and been up since YSTRDY morn lol.
Went out with my official BOYFRIEND- yup he totally claimed me hehe and his lovely daughter bowling for a few hours last night till 2 am! Then McDs for ice cream. Got to his place at 3am, she crashed...we watched a movie...annnnnd...
TOTALLY had a sexual:sex: frenzy fest for like 2 1/2 Hours!! Oh wait we did some NON-BD BD as Dob would say:rofl:
I am so freaking SORE!!! Back and assorted "other" bits rawr baby!:smug:

So literally the fricking SUN was coming up when we finished hehe
and I left there well after 8am...
I told him after "Your neighbors are smoking a cigarette right now"
He said "They don't smoke"
I said "They do NOW!":winkwink:
So other than that OUT of progest witch in 2 days prob bleh

Haha J you saucy minx!! Good for you :)

So are you not ttc with donor boy anymore or is new boy the 'physical' donor hehe, you never know, in a few cycles time he will want your babies ;)

Clearly no charting AGAIN for me since I have been up like 24 hrs lol
Shae If your IUD has hormones, maybe that is it??
I had just a copper IUD twice in past, but my cycles stayed regular, just bled more.\

On your ttc hopes tho- it is pretty rare to get preg with IUD as they kinda mess up lining so implant is harder.
That cm looks like a mix of creamy and ewcm. Prob hormones fluctuating...
Hugs and :dust: everyone!

& lotsa dust to you too hehe! My cm is still creamy but alot more watery creamy now, starting to get colour strips onmy opk's now and had an odd twinge earlier but nothing since, gonna try & get some ooh la la in again this evening hahaa

Yes Claire...me thinks I am done with donor for now, as I really like him! And hopefully WE can ttc lol.
He's quite "smitten" with me :haha:
I am due to have AF all next week, so my next O will be around the 24th of this month. He's about to be 44, and me 42,so will run the when to ttc thing by him after a bit- don't wanna scare him off lol. He only has the 1- 8yr old daughter, but parented 2 stepkids when he was married. Very much a daddy, so hopefully I'll be ttc with you all, but I will DEF be hangin around this thread!

Awe J that is awesome on so many levels!

Claire, good call. When it doubt, bd it out!

I love SO. I'm getting into the empty stomach equals vomittibg stage. So I urged him to bring dinner and I got soup in a bread bowl from panera. He went off to the gym but was gone forever. When he gets home... He brought me ginger ale, saltines, naked berry juice, orange juice, mangoes, and cups of assorted fruits. I almost died. He said he doesn't want me to feel like I am going through this alone for even a minute. It's adorable but he is running himself ragged and I don't know how to get him to stop.

Ahhhh J thats great, i hear baby feet with new man very soon hehee ;)

Yep! Gonna have to find my inside horniness & get fruity Lol

Thats so sweet of him though Dobbs, he just trying to make you pass the sicky stage with nibbles very quickly.. Does your empty yukkiness usually last long or has it been diff with each pg?

Hi Ladies:hi:
TOTAL TROLLOP walk today LMAO!
I jussst got home at 830am est, and been up since YSTRDY morn lol.
Went out with my official BOYFRIEND- yup he totally claimed me hehe and his lovely daughter bowling for a few hours last night till 2 am! Then McDs for ice cream. Got to his place at 3am, she crashed...we watched a movie...annnnnd...
TOTALLY had a sexual:sex: frenzy fest for like 2 1/2 Hours!! Oh wait we did some NON-BD BD as Dob would say:rofl:
I am so freaking SORE!!! Back and assorted "other" bits rawr baby!:smug:

So literally the fricking SUN was coming up when we finished hehe
and I left there well after 8am...
I told him after "Your neighbors are smoking a cigarette right now"
He said "They don't smoke"
I said "They do NOW!":winkwink:
So other than that OUT of progest witch in 2 days prob bleh

Yes Claire...me thinks I am done with donor for now, as I really like him! And hopefully WE can ttc lol.
He's quite "smitten" with me :haha:
I am due to have AF all next week, so my next O will be around the 24th of this month. He's about to be 44, and me 42,so will run the when to ttc thing by him after a bit- don't wanna scare him off lol. He only has the 1- 8yr old daughter, but parented 2 stepkids when he was married. Very much a daddy, so hopefully I'll be ttc with you all, but I will DEF be hangin around this thread!

Sounds like a good night! Glad to hear you guys had A LOT of fun! Here's to hoping you do the whole baby dance soon! :winkwink:

I love SO. I'm getting into the empty stomach equals vomittibg stage. So I urged him to bring dinner and I got soup in a bread bowl from panera. He went off to the gym but was gone forever. When he gets home... He brought me ginger ale, saltines, naked berry juice, orange juice, mangoes, and cups of assorted fruits. I almost died. He said he doesn't want me to feel like I am going through this alone for even a minute. It's adorable but he is running himself ragged and I don't know how to get him to stop.

That's so sweet! What a good guy!

He's never been this sweet lol. Part of me doesn't even know how to handle it. I would love it, except he as stopped studying for his certs, he leaves work all the time, he's constantly PANICKED that he is going to do something wrong or not be there. It's not healthy, and I can see it taking a toll on him already. =/

I've never made it past 10 weeks. My first pregnancy, I only had bad ms in the morning and right before bed. The second one, I was sick and miserable the whole time but some of that was a cyst and some of it was pregnancy. The third was the worst. The ms kicked in at 7dpo, and it made my life hell. I was sick all day, every day. But it was the worst when my stomach would get empty, but it was so difficult eating. This pregnancy isn't causing me grief outside of the headaches and hot flashes and dizziness.

He's never been this sweet lol. Part of me doesn't even know how to handle it. I would love it, except he as stopped studying for his certs, he leaves work all the time, he's constantly PANICKED that he is going to do something wrong or not be there. It's not healthy, and I can see it taking a toll on him already. =/

I've never made it past 10 weeks. My first pregnancy, I only had bad ms in the morning and right before bed. The second one, I was sick and miserable the whole time but some of that was a cyst and some of it was pregnancy. The third was the worst. The ms kicked in at 7dpo, and it made my life hell. I was sick all day, every day. But it was the worst when my stomach would get empty, but it was so difficult eating. This pregnancy isn't causing me grief outside of the headaches and hot flashes and dizziness.

Hopefully that'll pass really quickly & you be feeling fine & glorious Dobs ;)
I hated the empty, full, hungry & bloated yukkyness, thats the only way i could describe it.. Uhh!

ah bless him, SO needs to chill out & relax, is it because of the cp do you think? Blokes can worry more than girls i reckon sometimes :awww:

I started bleeding. Panty liner amount. Passed two dark red clots. Still spotting bright red. I feel like crap. Don't know if I should wait it out or just go to the ER.

I started bleeding. Panty liner amount. Passed two dark red clots. Still spotting bright red. I feel like crap. Don't know if I should wait it out or just go to the ER.

I would go to the ER. I hope it's nothing though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->