General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

It seems to have stopped now. SO is out running errands, and I don't want to drag him home over nothing. I also can't handle going to the ER to sit there for hours for it to be nothing. I don't have the physical strength :(

It seems to have stopped now. SO is out running errands, and I don't want to drag him home over nothing. I also can't handle going to the ER to sit there for hours for it to be nothing. I don't have the physical strength :(

Oh ok. Well since it stopped I think it's ok for you to wait. But if it comes back, you should at least call your doctor.

I called when the bleeding started. They booked me for Monday after work. They aren't suggesting ER because I have zero pain or cramps.

:growlmad:
I called when the bleeding started. They booked me for Monday after work. They aren't suggesting ER because I have zero pain or cramps.

Strange, if it does come back I would go anyway. It's good you don't have cramps though. A friend of mine had bleeding the first couple of weeks and was fine, I don't think she had pain or cramps either. Omg, some guy just got his member cut off in the show I'm watching. Sorry, lol. Anyway, update us if anything happens!

Argh!!:shock:
Dobs yea if it returns go Love!
Not a repeat of the hemorrhoid issue is it??
Hope it's just some breakthru ...
As for your hubs playing Daddy Bird and bringing Mama Bird lots of snack and goodies while you tend the nest- That is SOOO fricking CUTE!!!
Let him do his thing. He is probably needing a way to focus his nervous energy, and that is def a positive way.

I've been napping earlier, then shopping with mom- ugh- then making dinner and cleaning, and just NOW am able to site back down until I start cutting veggies for the Pot Roast I am gonna slow cook overnight...
Gotta get back on my Wifey game:winkwink:

And on another tmi but not really note, I always keep the pubes cut SUPER low, and to a min, basically bare shaven entirely in front, and groin area- I call it a goatee LOL
Anyway. I typically would not have an issue, but I literally have the worst fricking razor burn and now ugly shave bumps! Like immed after shaving, but worse the next day!!
I can NOT use Nair bikini as the skin is now red and sore, and I can't keep shaving the bumpy areas as they will be more raw:shrug:
I do NOT wax, I have verrrry sensitive skin- so how the hell do I do this now- never had this issue before WTH??
I had tried my normal natural moisturizing oil, didn't help, then neosporin on the really sore areas, but that didn't help, and finally broke down and got baby powder today LMAO- the prob is like a chafing deal where the thigh meets the outer vajay!!
The two sides are rubbing like stubble birn- but I JUST shaved- there is none!!
I def wanna try bikini nair but I gotta get the razor burn feel healed before I put some chem like that on!
Any suggestions??

Argh!!:shock:
Dobs yea if it returns go Love!
Not a repeat of the hemorrhoid issue is it??
Hope it's just some breakthru ...
As for your hubs playing Daddy Bird and bringing Mama Bird lots of snack and goodies while you tend the nest- That is SOOO fricking CUTE!!!
Let him do his thing. He is probably needing a way to focus his nervous energy, and that is def a positive way.

I've been napping earlier, then shopping with mom- ugh- then making dinner and cleaning, and just NOW am able to site back down until I start cutting veggies for the Pot Roast I am gonna slow cook overnight...
Gotta get back on my Wifey game:winkwink:

And on another tmi but not really note, I always keep the pubes cut SUPER low, and to a min, basically bare shaven entirely in front, and groin area- I call it a goatee LOL
Anyway. I typically would not have an issue, but I literally have the worst fricking razor burn and now ugly shave bumps! Like immed after shaving, but worse the next day!!
I can NOT use Nair bikini as the skin is now red and sore, and I can't keep shaving the bumpy areas as they will be more raw:shrug:
I do NOT wax, I have verrrry sensitive skin- so how the hell do I do this now- never had this issue before WTH??
I had tried my normal natural moisturizing oil, didn't help, then neosporin on the really sore areas, but that didn't help, and finally broke down and got baby powder today LMAO- the prob is like a chafing deal where the thigh meets the outer vajay!!
The two sides are rubbing like stubble birn- but I JUST shaved- there is none!!
I def wanna try bikini nair but I gotta get the razor burn feel healed before I put some chem like that on!
Any suggestions??

I swear I get razor burn every time I shave. Deodorant is supposed to help to prevent if you put it on right after you shave, but I don't know how to treat it after its already come. Hope you find something though. It's awful. :nope:

Thx Breeaa and YES I am itching like mad
The prob I think is I generally keep the "front" bare, and don't shave against the grain if you will so as not to irritatae the area, or have ingrown hair issues...
I literally keep no more than 1/4-1/2 inch of hair in the "pantyliner" region if you will :haha:
BUT new dude is into NO hair- well I told him we had to have a come to Jesus on that and the only thing I have done differently is to shave closer in where the edges of the panty liner area of underwear is- The prob is nowww the edge of the :cat: looooks bare but has enough stubble effect to rub the skin next to it (groin area??)
That's the biggest prob...
I am mixed race so it is NOT as easy as commercials make it seem to just wax or shave as having naturally coarse curly hair from the Black half def makes you more prone to ingrown hair BEFORE they can even be seen- like literally they start within a day of shaving!!
Ugh...Should have AF all this week, as I'm already spotting, so maybe I can avoid shaving long enough to heal the razorburn and then try the "sensitive area" nair or something...this sux!

J-Oh boy, yeah I grown hairs suck. I haven't tried nair in years. Hope it works for you. I've been considering again trying it to avoid the burn.

Still no AF. It's diving me crazy. I'm trying to wait until Monday to test though. FF predicted AF to come tomorrow, I'm thinking thanks for jinxing me FF. My temp was down a little today but I think I may have tested too late after waking up, I kind of rolled around thinking I could sleep and test later then I realized it was only 45 mins before my usual test time. I adjusted it though. Hoping it goes back up tomorrow!!! We have an awards going to go to tomorrow for DH. I'd rather her show up after if she plans on it.

What's up with the ads today? I had to switch to mobile because they popped up on every time I opened a new link.

J, i've had success using conditioner in place of shaving cream, leaving it on a few minutes before actually shaving and applying some after. Not sure if it'll help but maybe? At least worth a shot.

Dobs, how is everything now? I spotted about 6 weeks or so in, but it was brown. As others have said, I think no pain/cramping is certainly a great thing. Lots of women bleed in early pregnancy. Also, sounds like SO is being very sweet! This just says to me that he is going to be a great, nurturing daddy.

Bre, how have you not tested yet?! Pleeeease do it!

Afm...kind of came to terms this weekend that Des has some sort of speech issue going on...hoping it's just a delay we can work on and correct at home and maybe with the help of a speech therapist. I'm having a hard time with it....basically I feel bad for potentially getting pregnant when he may need more attention. I'm trying not to lose my sh* over it before i talk to a professional for an opinion...but I'm just nervous. Then again, everything makes me nervous....can we talk about how many times I was convinced my dog was dying? Haha, maybe me with kids isn't the best idea....lol

Other than that, we have our little crafts market on the farm tomorrow. I'm hopeful it'll be enjoyable, and REALLY hoping it's not a flop.

Gig- good luck at your little market and sorry about des. My aunt was a speech therapist and I have seen her work wonders. So if you're worried I would start there.

Dobby- any update? Hoping all is well.

J- have you ever had a wax done? Nair is a absolutely horrible! It's like a damn chemical burn. I did it once stupidly on my legs. I have super sensitive skin and can't wax at all because of razor burn and think coarse hair so I wax. And I use a scrub every other day to prevent ingrown hairs.

Bre- these ads are killing me. I've been avoiding this site because of them.

I went. There's an empty second sac. Little A has a beating heart. Have to get a formal u/s on Monday. Feel like death. Spotting kicked up again:

I went. There's an empty second sac. Little A has a beating heart. Have to get a formal u/s on Monday. Feel like death. Spotting kicked up again:

Aww yay for a heartbeat! Hearing it for the first time is always such a welcome relief!

Hope you feel better!

J, i've had success using conditioner in place of shaving cream, leaving it on a few minutes before actually shaving and applying some after. Not sure if it'll help but maybe? At least worth a shot.

Dobs, how is everything now? I spotted about 6 weeks or so in, but it was brown. As others have said, I think no pain/cramping is certainly a great thing. Lots of women bleed in early pregnancy. Also, sounds like SO is being very sweet! This just says to me that he is going to be a great, nurturing daddy.

Bre, how have you not tested yet?! Pleeeease do it!

Afm...kind of came to terms this weekend that Des has some sort of speech issue going on...hoping it's just a delay we can work on and correct at home and maybe with the help of a speech therapist. I'm having a hard time with it....basically I feel bad for potentially getting pregnant when he may need more attention. I'm trying not to lose my sh* over it before i talk to a professional for an opinion...but I'm just nervous. Then again, everything makes me nervous....can we talk about how many times I was convinced my dog was dying? Haha, maybe me with kids isn't the best idea....lol

Other than that, we have our little crafts market on the farm tomorrow. I'm hopeful it'll be enjoyable, and REALLY hoping it's not a flop.

Lol I have tested. I thought I saw a line one day, then negative, negative and now I'm waiting. I'm only 11 dpo, 12 tomorrow (Sunday). I had some strange cramping on Thursday so I'm hoping a bean implanted that day. It felt like Braxton hicks instead of regular AF cramping. I'm so hoping.

OMG After 2 am and just finished slicing and dicing all the veggies for the slow cooker...getting DS in am YAY and his bday is the next day Double YAY:dance: lol

Thx Gigs...I have done that conditioner thing on my legs, but honestly they itch reallly bad after shaving as well- think it is just my skin. How exciting on the craft fair! That's how I started out here selling pastries with my biz! I love that atmosphere.
Hope you get alot of new duck egg customers!- Poor ducks...not much mention lately hehe.

MrsG I did the wax thing on my eyebrows and upper lip (shadow) and it hurt like hell AND left the skin irritated and red for a whole day. Not EVEN wanting to rip hairs off the ...ahem...outer lips of the :cat: lol omg I have seen plenty of vids and everyone screams.
Nair actually doesn't irritate my legs like shaving- I think the new formaulas are MUCH better than years ago. I leave it the max tem mins, and worst case i miss a few straglers but I can razor those.
I want to try the bikini one as it is not as strong, and they have super moisturizing ones now with Argon Oil ( ooooh fancy! lol)

Anyway, I am off to bed, trying to temp after 2 days missed- spotted red earlier, tampon in and nothing on it later when I changed before bed???
The new SO is having me meet his fam next friday so I need the witch to fly in NOW and get the hell OUT by Friday! :haha:

Breeaa Hope you get your answers soon!

Dobby So sorry you are going thru it hun. Second sac It was twinnnns!
Which means you must have relocated that one telepathically over to .....Gigs perhaps?? Just kidding with u. At least you know your lil one is going strong. The bleed may have been related to the empty sac perhaps. Hope all gets stabilized. Try and rest it up mama!

OMG After 2 am and just finished slicing and dicing all the veggies for the slow cooker...getting DS in am YAY and his bday is the next day Double YAY:dance: lol

Thx Gigs...I have done that conditioner thing on my legs, but honestly they itch reallly bad after shaving as well- think it is just my skin. How exciting on the craft fair! That's how I started out here selling pastries with my biz! I love that atmosphere.
Hope you get alot of new duck egg customers!- Poor ducks...not much mention lately hehe.

MrsG I did the wax thing on my eyebrows and upper lip (shadow) and it hurt like hell AND left the skin irritated and red for a whole day. Not EVEN wanting to rip hairs off the ...ahem...outer lips of the :cat: lol omg I have seen plenty of vids and everyone screams.
Nair actually doesn't irritate my legs like shaving- I think the new formaulas are MUCH better than years ago. I leave it the max tem mins, and worst case i miss a few straglers but I can razor those.
I want to try the bikini one as it is not as strong, and they have super moisturizing ones now with Argon Oil ( ooooh fancy! lol)

Anyway, I am off to bed, trying to temp after 2 days missed- spotted red earlier, tampon in and nothing on it later when I changed before bed???
The new SO is having me meet his fam next friday so I need the witch to fly in NOW and get the hell OUT by Friday! :haha:

Breeaa Hope you get your answers soon!

Dobby So sorry you are going thru it hun. Second sac It was twinnnns!
Which means you must have relocated that one telepathically over to .....Gigs perhaps?? Just kidding with u. At least you know your lil one is going strong. The bleed may have been related to the empty sac perhaps. Hope all gets stabilized. Try and rest it up mama!

I can't shave my bikini area, I get awful razor burn. I've tried everything to prevent it too. So now I use Nair everywhere and it works much better.

Dobs, congrats on the heartbeat! Sorry about the second empty sac though.

Holy crap Dobs! You were right all along! That is so awesome how well you know your body. So does it have any ill effect on your healthy been? How did it feel getting to see it and its littl heart beating away?

Bre, there is still time! That does sound really weird about the cramping. Hope it's as hoped!

J, you are funny...I'll see in a week if I caught Dobs' bean :haha: though it could have been any lady here! And yay for new "SO"! Meeting the family already? Wow, sounds serious! How long have you been talking online? Was the other night your first meet? I'm so happy for you. Also, with your description of your ethnicity, i'm soll curious about whay you look like. Because of your avatar photo, I just picture a crotchety wrinkled white woman with a case of bitch face lol! No judging though, I suffer from resting bitch face myself.

Come to think of it, i'm curious how everyone looks....not that I'm asking any of you to share on this oh so discreet website....but don't let me stop you haha

Ok, about to be blunt here in my imaginative pictures in my head of you all...

Dobs, you are (in my head) 5'6"ish, very thin, but "skinny fat", basically you don't have strong muscle tone. You also may or may not pinch the skin and tiny amount of "chub" on your belly and proclaim you need to lose weight :haha: olive skin, long dark almost black straight hair you may often wear in a bun.

Cb, i guess I kind of already have an image of you because of your picture! Your son is adorbs btw.

Mrs, you are white, a bit on the heavier side but more to love! You have a beautiful face, and shoulder length straight blonde hair. And you wear blue. Lots of blue.

Shae, the funny thing is your avatar, to me, looks like a photo from the 80's. I have no idea why I make that association....and in my brain, it's you in the 80's, so I picture you as that woman now, so like 50 years old, shoulder length, thick wavy dark auburn hair. I know i'm way off but it amuses me that you and hubs are planning a baby when you're 56 :haha:

Bre, you are also slender, but shorter, maybe 5'2"ish. Mid 20's. You have curly dark hair that you resent, so you try to straighten it often.

Ok i'll admit, except for J, i really didn't have a mental image for what any of you look like until i just sat and thought about it now. It's early and i'm procrastinating on taking a shower.

Holy crap Dobs! You were right all along! That is so awesome how well you know your body. So does it have any ill effect on your healthy been? How did it feel getting to see it and its littl heart beating away?

Bre, there is still time! That does sound really weird about the cramping. Hope it's as hoped!

J, you are funny...I'll see in a week if I caught Dobs' bean :haha: though it could have been any lady here! And yay for new "SO"! Meeting the family already? Wow, sounds serious! How long have you been talking online? Was the other night your first meet? I'm so happy for you. Also, with your description of your ethnicity, i'm soll curious about whay you look like. Because of your avatar photo, I just picture a crotchety wrinkled white woman with a case of bitch face lol! No judging though, I suffer from resting bitch face myself.

Come to think of it, i'm curious how everyone looks....not that I'm asking any of you to share on this oh so discreet website....but don't let me stop you haha

Ok, about to be blunt here in my imaginative pictures in my head of you all...

Dobs, you are (in my head) 5'6"ish, very thin, but "skinny fat", basically you don't have strong muscle tone. You also may or may not pinch the skin and tiny amount of "chub" on your belly and proclaim you need to lose weight :haha: olive skin, long dark almost black straight hair you may often wear in a bun.

Cb, i guess I kind of already have an image of you because of your picture! Your son is adorbs btw.

Mrs, you are white, a bit on the heavier side but more to love! You have a beautiful face, and shoulder length straight blonde hair. And you wear blue. Lots of blue.

Shae, the funny thing is your avatar, to me, looks like a photo from the 80's. I have no idea why I make that association....and in my brain, it's you in the 80's, so I picture you as that woman now, so like 50 years old, shoulder length, thick wavy dark auburn hair. I know i'm way off but it amuses me that you and hubs are planning a baby when you're 56 :haha:

Bre, you are also slender, but shorter, maybe 5'2"ish. Mid 20's. You have curly dark hair that you resent, so you try to straighten it often.

Ok i'll admit, except for J, i really didn't have a mental image for what any of you look like until i just sat and thought about it now. It's early and i'm procrastinating on taking a shower.

Haha that pic is Mariah Carey. I just love her dress in that. What do you think I would look like knowing that's Mariah? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->