General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:shock:OMG OMG Shae!!!
I pictured you lookin like your Mariah Carey pic hehe, buuuuuttt
You TOTALLY look like a Disney Princess!!
You do look very young, but You are totally givin me the disney proncess vibe- I can see you as a character and all lol.
Just please don't burst into songs...I can't watch the movies with tons of singing:dohh:

Agreed. You have this super cute Disney princess vibe. I fully advocate spontaneous songs. I firmly believe the world would be a better place with more flash mobs and musical breaks ;)

My man is white as white can be. He is French Canadian. I'm not actually attracted to his face, but his tattoos and muscles get me seriously hot and bothered.

Haha sorry J I'm the spontaneous singer lol. My man is irish+italian so he's super pale with dark brown almost black hair.

I love Flash Mobs and singing...just not Disney cartoon type musicals lol.
I sing constantly in the car and while cooking- LOVE music.
Dobs you two are SOOO nice looking together.
His face is very nice as well, I think you are just "distracted" by the bod :rofl:
He is def buff!
I have mainly dated interracial- I have a thing for light skin, with dark hair and BLUE eyes mm mmm .
Funny enough my new man is Dark Blonde and super Blue eyed. Love his tattoos and his ears are pierced...didn't know the tongue was till later LOL ...no you dirty girlz....he took it OUT for THAT part lol.
I saw it in a pic he sent me, and kissing was obvi there...First time I have been with a tongue ring dude.
Ok I am up up and away to drop son at work, then off to meet my Dude and his daughter. We are gonna take the kids to the park and for icecream.
Ahhh....I love family life hehe:cloud9:

Just so you all know, that picture went through a lot of editing before I deemed it worthy of posting. I'm not wearing makeup in the original so I just added it in.

Hi ladies, what did I miss! Sorry dh and I were splitting fire wood today until we got rained out, or is it in, lol!

Cervix is sitting way up today, firm... Only a couple days left until o. :)

Hi girls my goodness ive missed loads, passed out rather early last night & tonight SO hasnt been fussed on bd'ing so as you can imagine with my impending ovulation im a lil bit pissed! We found out earlier this afternoon that his mechanic friend & his girlf are expecting, 12wk scan on Tuesday, which is fab, i said 'ooh we could be not long behind you' getting all giggly & excited with our friend, SO basically mutters something all coy like about yeah gotta be careful as we dont really want another one in like 9 months or so & was being all stupid & like, i was like WTF??! Then few days ago, he was in shower & i mentioned about getting saucy & he was like 'your not ovulating are you?' I said no, then later we got jiggy.. before he passed out on sofa AGAIN this evening, i been trying to get playful but zip nothing, just feeling really deflated, i mean he was the one who innitially said about coming off my Pill in May this year!! Pfft!!! If hes not fussed on bd'ing tomorrow at all im just gonna call him on it & ask wtf is up, been really playing on my mind today :-/

** rant over ** lol

Claire, I hope he gets down to business soon! I totally empathize. Mine did a lot of the same stuff. It's why I joined this thread. Hopefully just a cold feet phase that will pass before O.

PL can't wait for O and to symptom spot!

J, you are sweet. Thanks. :). Oh btw I want to see this cake! Love PvZ

Been busy! Out all day doing our farm thing. It was a flop...a bunch of vendors weren't able to come. didn't seem to matter though as our turn out was pretty poor...that's what we get for trying it on a Sunday. Oh well...maybe we can try again next month on a Saturday. We did sell 3 half dozens, bartered 2, and gave 2 away to a manager at a major local hotel in the city. He wants to potentially use them in the hotel restaurant :thumbup: we are thrilled and hope it works out! He wants us to contact him when the birds are producing more.

OK, about you guys...

somehow, some way, everyone is attractive...? wtf? Aren't we all supposed to be odd looking weirdos lurking behind the screens? Everyone's hot! And day-um J, did you SEE yourself in that bathing suit? I have to laugh though...my brother also has a scorpion tattoo, but on his upper arm. He got it in his rebellious teen phase...it's about the size of a half dollar, lol. It's his only tattoo although he talks about getting that one built upon...He's 33 this week and still hasn't done it so we'll see if he ever does!

Dobs, you are a hottie with a body too! and I am in love with your hair. I'll try to refrain from picturing the corsets *dabs cloth to sweaty forehead* but I'm sure they're very...nice ;) Also, your SO is pretty. like, he's attractive but in a pretty way. those arms, on the other hand...............................................nice find lol

I agree Shae, you could totally be hired as a Disney princess actress at one of the parks. You added in makeup? don't be crazy. I'm sure you're beautiful without it. and *shakes fist* damn you, acne! I still battle that crap....I'll be 29 Saturday. soooo frustrating.

t minus 4 days until testing, ladies...

Thx Gigs hehe
I think :shhh: Shae prob looks the same with or without makeup, but don't let her know!
Dobs I am JUST getting home at after 10 pm- was out with the man and daughter and my son, then picked up older son from work, and wally to get some balloons and crafty puffy paint so I can make my LO a Bday Boy shirt.....annnnnd JUST starting the cake ...Not gonna be too fancy as I am already looking at 2am finish (sigh).
Will post pics when done...in forever lol

Exactly what I was thinking Gigs. You're all gorgeous. I have been gone all day and I was just able to catch up. I don't have any recent pics of me alone so I'll post one of me and my 3 sisters. I'll let you guess which one I am. Rofl

Btw still now AF. Testing again in the morning. Cp was super high, almost couldn't reach it tonight. Eek!

Lol I look similar without makeup but I look tired and I made my eyes greener cuz they don't come out well in pictures (though ok I made them a little greener than they really are) and my skin got some major treatment there.
Here's the original:
image.jpg
Not sure why it's sideways lol

The dots beside my nose and under my eyes are freckles but the rest is acne lol. This picture didn't capture too much of the acne thank god

Bre, maybe one of the two in the middle? And your sister on the left has fun style, i'm digging the heart shaped glasses. Methinks i need a pair...

Shae, yup, still cute without photoshop :haha: you actually remind me a little of my brother's fiance....

Speaking of which, DOBS, you were all up in my dream last night lol! I think you were trying to hit on my brother, who was receptive to your flirting haha...this is the brother who's getting hitched next week lol. I talked to him last night actually. He was talking about how him and the new mrs are going to move next year because of the cost. He mentioned a local area....Berkeley was it? With a medium house cost of a cool mil? Yikes...

J, where's the cake?! Happy birthday little dude! How did he and your so's girl get along?

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

I am back at work, therefore back at a computer all day.. it'll be a slow day given that today is a holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

I am back at work, therefore back at a computer all day.. it'll be a slow day given that today is a holiday.

At first I was super confused cuz I was like "it's not thanksgiving, it's October", and then I realized you're from Canada lol thanksgiving is in November in the USA

Berkeley is fun-ish. Has some really sketch pockets though. Like SJ. The sketch areas are super sketch

Shae, yep I am in Canada ;)

Anyone else feel really guilty not BDing on your most fertile days?

Pretty sure AF is here. Woke up to some spotting and a huge temp drop, now just waiting for full force. I knew I was imagining lines.

Yes gigs, middle right.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Pacific!

I was right! I was thinking middle right just didn't say. :). Sorry it's looking like af is here :(

Oh man the only thing i miss about Canada was how cheap the pumpkins were! Bought one big enough to stick my head in for $20. Pumpkin like that in my hood would cost you close to $50+ at least.

$20 for a pumpkin!! Yikes!

I bought one for the chickens for $3. Actually $2.97. It was definitely bigger then my head..

JLM, you wanted duck stories? Hmm, Got a new layer yesterday. Then DH pointed out that the drakes were fighting so caught 3 out of that pen and put them in with my big layer flock. Tensions are eased for now. The ratios were way off anyway and I still need to move 3 more drakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->