General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Omg it is?! Weird, never seen that photo. Is it from her Christmas album?

Well the image has me thrown, but now I'm picturing you much younger, like early 20's, average weight, and maybe about 5'5". You still have thick curls you pull out of your face with a scrunchy. Olive skin and lots of freckles.

Omg it is?! Weird, never seen that photo. Is it from her Christmas album?

Well the image has me thrown, but now I'm picturing you much younger, like early 20's, average weight, and maybe about 5'5". You still have thick curls you pull out of your face with a scrunchy. Olive skin and lots of freckles.

It's a screenshot from the "all I want for Christmas is you" music video.

Haha the description is so funny to me.

I'm 19 (but look 15), skinny (118 lbs or so), 5'8", wavy/curly hair, dark blonde-light brown, I usually wear it down (I look like death with my hair up/back), ivory foundation skin tone (all about that irish+scottish+english+german+french canadian), and I have a light sprinkle of tiny freckles across my nose (hard to see in pics), a few random large ones here and there. Also I have green eyes.

You ladies are funny. I wax everything only shave my legs. $120 every 6 weeks works out. Might do an emergency armpit shave as needed. Used nair as a young adult until I realized how it worked.

Thanks ladies. I'll have answers on Monday. SO was PISSED and death glaring the first doctor who did my pelvic exam. Apparently SO had a problem with the last person being inside me was "a young, cute man sticking his fingers in his girlfriend's snatch." Poor kid. And then we got home and I threw up in the driveway...

I'm more like 5'2. I used to wake up at 115 and bloat to about 120 after I ate. And very right I wasn't muscular so much as lean but toned. Then one of my exes injured me so I can't work out the way I want and I got my womanly body. More like 125/130 on a bad day. I definitely pinch my "fat". I'm probably average, but watching my body go from a Playboy photographer telling me I could model swimsuits to this is a hard pill to swallow. No buns, I have curly hair that will get stuck in a mat.

Bizzare can only post one at a time. These are like a year old. I have since gained 10 lbs and highlighted my hair with red (that is faded now)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 28
Ignore the face. I was being weird. I don't actually pose with a duck face. But just to give you an idea of curly. These pics are already out on social media so oh well. 21st century privacy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 23
Holy crap Dobs! You were right all along! That is so awesome how well you know your body. So does it have any ill effect on your healthy been? How did it feel getting to see it and its littl heart beating away?

Bre, there is still time! That does sound really weird about the cramping. Hope it's as hoped!

J, you are funny...I'll see in a week if I caught Dobs' bean :haha: though it could have been any lady here! And yay for new "SO"! Meeting the family already? Wow, sounds serious! How long have you been talking online? Was the other night your first meet? I'm so happy for you. Also, with your description of your ethnicity, i'm soll curious about whay you look like. Because of your avatar photo, I just picture a crotchety wrinkled white woman with a case of bitch face lol! No judging though, I suffer from resting bitch face myself.

Come to think of it, i'm curious how everyone looks....not that I'm asking any of you to share on this oh so discreet website....but don't let me stop you haha

Ok, about to be blunt here in my imaginative pictures in my head of you all...

Dobs, you are (in my head) 5'6"ish, very thin, but "skinny fat", basically you don't have strong muscle tone. You also may or may not pinch the skin and tiny amount of "chub" on your belly and proclaim you need to lose weight :haha: olive skin, long dark almost black straight hair you may often wear in a bun.

Cb, i guess I kind of already have an image of you because of your picture! Your son is adorbs btw.

Mrs, you are white, a bit on the heavier side but more to love! You have a beautiful face, and shoulder length straight blonde hair. And you wear blue. Lots of blue.

Shae, the funny thing is your avatar, to me, looks like a photo from the 80's. I have no idea why I make that association....and in my brain, it's you in the 80's, so I picture you as that woman now, so like 50 years old, shoulder length, thick wavy dark auburn hair. I know i'm way off but it amuses me that you and hubs are planning a baby when you're 56 :haha:

Bre, you are also slender, but shorter, maybe 5'2"ish. Mid 20's. You have curly dark hair that you resent, so you try to straighten it often.

Ok i'll admit, except for J, i really didn't have a mental image for what any of you look like until i just sat and thought about it now. It's early and i'm procrastinating on taking a shower.

Lol I'm 5'4, I was slender earlier this year but I gained some weight so I'm probably average but feel plump. My hair is dead straight and it's blonde and brown right now. Mid twenties is exactly correct!

Temp is at its highest this morning. Woohoo still no AF.

Bree! That chart looks so promising!!! Did you test today?

Yes and I swear there was a line but I don't know if I'm seeing what I want to see. Super faint and I can't even get a good pic of it. Ugh this is frustrating. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday I'll get a line. I'm out of tests though. I am awful at waiting.

I'm buying some today. If AF doesn't show by Wednesday and still a bfn I might call dr. Tuesday is 14 dpo.

Dobs You look Like I imagined hehe. I remember you got the Blasian thing when you said You are the female Tiger Woods minus the golfing LOL.

I am half Black half Portuguese...Bluguese? LOL sounds like a sickness

I just like the monkey avatar because it makes me laugh.
It was my desktop background at work when I worked in the Mayor's ofc.
Ugh..I used to attach that pic to emails to co-workers when it was my 2nd 3rd 5th! Time asking for info the legal dept needed lol.

Gigs I have been talking to the new man online a few weeks ago, texting like mad the last couple weeks, and he has the goo goo puppy eyes everytime he sees me ( Me thinks he has a bit of a crush! lol)
He expected me to look totally diff when I first met him, and said I am the ONLY girl that ever matched their online pics ( thus why he was chatting online and texting before meeting).
The other night was the first night we actually met, and that was the night I watched movies with him and his daughter. He said when I rang the doorbell he stopped behind the door thinking WHAT did I get myself into, before opening the door cuz he expected me to be like 300 lbs !
I am 5'6 135. Try to stay active as weight creeps up easily at 41 bleh

He said she asks every day if I am coming over lol.
Yea he told me they are celebrating his bro's bday next week and wants me to clear the afternoon ...the whole fam will be there!:shock:
No pressure or anything :rofl:
I imagine Dobby as she looks, but all corsetted up ...and maybe getting spanked LOL!

Dayum! Looking good at 41! Going to have to share your tips. I miss my old body x.x SO is starting to miss it, too. He won't say it, but I remember the way he used to look at me.

But yeah. I have two full drawers dedicated to lingerie (and one of which is all corsets haha). SO isn't one for spanking. He's a throat man, and having been choked several times not in a safe way it's something I really enjoy as well. He's never hurt me. Although the japanese candles took some getting used to... hate those. Like there's the massage oil candles or love candles whatever where the wax only burns so hot... then there's japanese torture candles for experienced players only x.x. I have only had to use our safety word once, and it was the first time we used them. Luckily, we don't use those often. They don't hurt now anyway but I let SO think they do hahaha

That's really cute that his daughter keeps asking about you :) How was DS's birthday?

Thx! I don't work out- luckily have always had nice arms and back...I just do alot of heavy work around house- yard work, or bike with dog, or run around dog park and kiddy park etc
Dob hehe you make me blush!
DS turns five tomorrow. I picked him up this morn, and we will make his bday cake later- it's the new bright colors cake Bright Blue! Gonna decorate it as a character from Plants vs Zombies as he is OBSESSED with playing the game lol.
He doesn't even like cake so it will mainly be me,SO's daughter, and him eating it...
Weird- both my sons used to eat cake and now don't and my mom "pretends" she isn't interested and I will wake up the next day and find a huge chunk missing...which she will blame on my older son LMAO

:shock:OMG OMG Shae!!!
I pictured you lookin like your Mariah Carey pic hehe, buuuuuttt
You TOTALLY look like a Disney Princess!!
You do look very young, but You are totally givin me the disney proncess vibe- I can see you as a character and all lol.
Just please don't burst into songs...I can't watch the movies with tons of singing:dohh:

Now we need to see Pacific and Breeaa lol

Dobs what race is your man?

Agreed. You have this super cute Disney princess vibe. I fully advocate spontaneous songs. I firmly believe the world would be a better place with more flash mobs and musical breaks ;)

My man is white as white can be. He is French Canadian. I'm not actually attracted to his face, but his tattoos and muscles get me seriously hot and bothered.

Here's a close up on his arms and us at dinner after my hooding ceremony. And this is him during a LEAN period lol. Mmm. I mislabeled them lol oh well

Attachments

• armssc.jpg
    armssc.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
  • hoodingsc.jpg
    hoodingsc.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads