General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Im so annoyed. I checked my CM, it's like egg white but not very stretchy plus some creamy, and I thought I saw light pink in it. So I shined a flashlight on it since it's dark in that part of the room and there was no pink. Now idk if there's pink ugh

Wow ladies I have missed sooo much! I'll have to look for a pic to post. All my pics have blonde hair but I'm a natural brunette and I'm back to that now. My hair is actually pretty long. Probably about 4 inches below my bra strap. Lol

All weekend I was trying to stalk and read but these Damn ads kept changing my mind. So I'll have to go back and read. But nothing new really on my end.

WHAT?! Shenanigans! I was so excited it was only $20 x.x We did go to a pretty popular, touristy farm not too far off from Toronto so maybe that's where I went wrong haha.

PL, you probably mentioned this already but how many pens do you have and about how many ducks per pen?

I actually have some new pics of me on my phone.. I got my hair cut on Thursday and friends wanted to see my new "short hair". I got 8 inches + cut off. It went from touching the top of my behind to just above the nipples. LOL The 8" I will be donating this week.

My cervix has retreated so far up I can't find it, hahaha! CM has been clear/watery since last o....
BD tonight and tomorrow night and we should be covered... or skip today? Gah, can't make up my mind...

Nah go get some!!!

That's cool! Btw, I love that you chose those body parts to describe the length haha. Is it Locks for Love or does Canada have it's own thing?

WHAT?! Shenanigans! I was so excited it was only $20 x.x We did go to a pretty popular, touristy farm not too far off from Toronto so maybe that's where I went wrong haha.

PL, you probably mentioned this already but how many pens do you have and about how many ducks per pen?

The organic farms will charge more... depends on the area. LOL. In the larger grocery stores I wouldn't pay more then $5 for a pumpkin but from a farm.. hmm. $10 tops, although some charge you by the pound:shrug:

At the moment we only have 2 set ups. 1 is just for the layer ducks. It's a large run in shelter with a big run and pond. Houses about 90 ducks including a couple of drakes.
The other one is a proper insulated coop. It houses roughly 15 chickens, 2 turkeys and few ducks. On the wall we installed a few quail cages and broody/isolation cages.

Next year (at the new property) I plan to separate more with some breeding set ups.

Gah finally caught up...pissy today!
Was up til 330 am decorating a Bday Boy Tshirt for son to wear today, and all my friends rdy to meet at Chuck E Cheese tonight, and :growlmad: The frickin Ex Hub shows up at 10 am...DS had JUST woke up and I was really sleeepy.
Friggin divorce papers gave him DS AGAIN on bday this year, even tho he had him LAST year!!!
When they figured the alternating holidays they were SUPPOSE to start with the person who MISSED holidays ( MEEEEE). They specifically wrote son's bday backward in latest draft . Atty even said he didn't realize it got changed from last mediation.
I am SOOOO OVER COURT with this man!!!
So I literally had to rush son out 15 mins late, and he didn't even get to LOOK at all the ballons and signs and Tshirt and cake I spent till 330 am hanging and making him.
SOOO not in the mood , and we were spose to take DS out to "choose" which Tablet he wanted - like color case etc, and I was gonna have his name on it and all and WTF mom bitches and says "his birthday is so close to Christmas you should just get him a small toy, and wait for Christmas"
THIS is why I do NOT get along with this woman...
She literally spends $50 a week on bananas, grapes, and apples, and bitches if any of us touch her fruit, but can't contribute $50 to a group gift from the family for her youngest Grandchild...WTF.
I am no mood for her crap....Told her You know what mom. I'll handle it myself, just don't get your grandkid anything so you can sit on the 1/4 mill in the bank that MY FATHER made sure you got before he passed away thru very good financial planning.
Seriously??....ok Rant done:growlmad:

Oh cake is not decorated. 2 boxes of bright blue cake mix came out very very thin, so I'm going to bake another white cake to put a nice thick layer under the blue, then decorate it.
I'll post later today, sorry

Oh Thx for duck update!
Pacific every time before when you wrote about new layers I kept picturing a bunch of ducks over top of the area for the old duck lol Like a Ducky Highrise:rofl:

Omg J, no need to apologize! Wtf is wrong with the people in your life?! I hope your attorney feels like an asshole for not catching that.

Dobs, how are you feeling?

Dobby, yes there is locks for love here, however they have been so overrun by hair donations that they up'd their minimum length requirement to 12 inches. They were one of the first groups suggested to me.
Since we have all been affected by cancer in one way or another I chose the Canadian Cancer Society. My hair has never been treated (as in bleached or coloured) so they shouldn't have any problems accepting it.

JLM: sorry about your ex.. he's being a real pain.
How is it coming along with your new boytoy? :D
Happy to hear my duck stories amuse you! LOL I find the ducks quite amusing as well.

Nooo! J! Your lawyer sounds like an idiot. If the agreement was alternating birthdays, and ex had him last year then your lawyer should have argued that A- most states consider verbal agreements binding and yours was made in the presence of attorneys/ whoever and B- the agreement was misexplained to you upon signing which VOIDS the contract. Signing any sort of contract is only valid when the person signing understands the contract. It's why at PetSmart we have to verbally go over the boarding contract before allowing people to sign it or how people get away suing schools when their kids get hurt on a field trip. I am so, SO sorry though! :(

PL, that's awesome! I, oddly enough, had the same vision as J hhaha. I've never seen a turkey egg. Are they cool?

I'm feeling shitting. Went to my formal ultrasound then SO took me to get some fruit and soup. 3 hours is definitely all I can stand to be out and about before I want to x.x. The u/s tech can't interpret anything, but she was nice enough to break the rules a little and show me the healthy beanie. Heart was still flickering away.

Emailed the doctor to change my appointment to a phone appointment. She doesn't want to send me back to work just yet. Ugh. I want to go back to work. She said based off of the state I was in last week, there's no way I will be ready to go back to work for at least a few more days. =/ She's supposed to call me in 2 hours. Sigh. Her theory, after looking over the ER notes, is the second sac is was a twin based on my levels. But it is clearly not a viable twin which is what likely what caused the bleeding. The tech said the radiologist has to look over the pictures then they'll send notes to my gyn who should have it by 3. So we'll see.

Sorry Dobs you still aren't feeling well. FX your doctors figure things out for you! Take it easy and don't think about work.

As for turkey eggs, mine are coloured like a pale skin colour with freckles. I'd post a picture, but it wouldn't let me earlier.. dang. Maybe I'll try from my phone when I get home.

It's so hard though. This is my tenure year. I can't have stuff like this. She emailed all of my parents that I am sick. :( UGH :(

That sounds awesome. Are they the same size as a chicken or duck egg? Or are they bigger because turkeys are bigger?

The turkey eggs weight in at just over 80g right now. She's still quite new at this, has only been laying for ~2 weeks so her internals are still figuring things out. I imagine for a turkey it's a small egg.
So my chicken eggs average 55g,
ducks: 70-85g, (although one duck laid a huge 115g egg!! that one must have hurt)
and my quail eggs are ~12g
just to give you an idea.
I have a picture of them all on my phone..lol

Pacific- do your birds every get egg bound??
Just wondered as I know it could happen decades ago when I bred cockatiels

Dobs we mediated and finalized everything last year, he just made so many horrible accusations that I had to disprove them all in the "better safe than sorry" eyes of the family court, so other schedules were made up between then and now.
Our alternating holidays including bdays are very clear and are written By odd and even years.
He technically gets him this year, but when we were in mediation last I brought up how much his game playing and frivolous filing has cost me holidays.
Since the magistrate that finalized the most recent "claims of bad parenting" found he yet again did not meet the burden of proof, he lost, BUT she neglected to note they agreed to me having DS this year on bday, so now he is saying he didn't have to give him to me on his "odd" year, going by the mediated agrmt.
I was on phone with atty then, and technically it's true, but as we have spent easily over 30K fighting his BS and doing the divorce since 2012...I am not wasting anymore $ on petty crap.

My kids celebrated Halloween EVERY year while we were married. Now he moved in with his parents- and being bible thumpers (fakers at that) he has adopted the attitude that Halloween is the Devils Holiday:rofl: and doesn't want my son to trick or treat:saywhat:
Well I get DS this year for Halloween, and I also get him for my bday Nov 1, so pffft
That will be a 5 day visitation week for me, and he can go shit his shorts over that in a few weeks lol.

Finally, I think this may work now! Me with my new hair do! The highlights are all natural. The sun bleaches my hair...
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20151008_141129.jpg

Egg picture: top is quail egg (12g), then chicken egg (55g), duck egg (small at ~70g), and turkey egg. (~82g)
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20150929_203724.jpg

Oh btw
I was making DS's cake last night and noticed in my egg carton (avg chicken eggs), one of the XL eggs was Super LONG?!?
I was hesitant to use it, but wanted to see if it was a double yolk or something, and it wasn't...just 1 really huge yolk! Very odd The egg was as wide as the other eggs, but about 1/2" longer ...weird

Pacific what a beautiful color assortment! So cool!

Love the highlights! Your hair is still super long. I like the quail egg beat hehe

J, that stinks. Sorry to hear he puts you through this crap. At least DS will have a fun Halloween this year and probably with a trick or treat buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->