General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

omg shae, I am almost heartbroken for you that ttc may be pushed off that long! but time goes by so fast, it'll be here before you know it. I'm with Dobby though, a slip up definitely sounds like it's in the cards...although are you having progesterone troubles? Definitely get that sorted first! Anyway remind me what hubby's position is that he's going for? haha kudos on the pregnancy test reading! finally all the obsessive POAS stuff pays off in other ways! Is it a little weird that I would love to be the person to tell people they're pregnant? I need to start looking up women finding out their pregnant videos....obviously especially when they're wanted. Guess I'm always looking for ways to scratch the poas itch lmao

Dobs good call on the Ring! It'll be pretty fun watching them dispute their side only to discover there is hard proof they never showed up. Yikes sorry about A's new behavioral challenges :( Hopefully he adjusts to the new schedule and things start going smoother. I'm with ya on the weight stuff. Actually I'm considering getting a stationary bike. I used to have one but accidentally exploded it when I plugged in the wrong charger *face palm*. That was years ago. A friend of mind suggested a bike she just got that she loves. It folds up and can be put away, so that's definitely appealing! I'm really considering it but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Oh about the crochet stuffies, I sell them on my youtube channel as I make them in, what crafters call, "drops". I'm actually about to do another drop hopefully this week, but waiting on some yarn to show up so I can finish the last plushie I'm working on.

IMG_4842.jpeg
An hour and fifteen minutes later, not that it means anything out of the time frame…

girlllllll I know blue dye is blue dye but that blue dye be blue dying. Get a frer! I saw it in the first ones and for it to dry that color and thick….

Side note my stepdad went back on his word and pulled my beach house out from under me so I angry swiped a Bahamas cruise ffs oops

I’m already planning excuses to run up to dollar tree XD
Those cheapies have never steered me wrong! Anyway I’m very much not believing it, moreso just embracing the fun of the “what if….” Because the thrill of POAS is forever within me! Even though this would really not be ideal…but pretty sure it’s just a shadow indent as I’ve already been obsessively looking at online pics and it looks similar to other people’s negatives. But what’s a couple bucks to pee on a stick or two?

Dobs what was the deal with the beach house? Solo cruise or you and A? Or fam?

Omg BnB is acting up.

The test is enough reason to go! How much of a slip up near O are we talking? Def keep us updated! I'm on my computer now and I def still see it, and it's usually harder for me to see on my computer vs phone.

So in their divorce agreement my mom gets to book the beach house for three weeks a year. My stepdad kept asking over the summer to ask when we were using it because he held it reserved for Thanksgiving week and then two weeks before Christmas and two weeks after. I had said I am going in Thanksgiving and idc who else is because I have free tickets to Universal that expire before Christmas break. My brothers aren't going and my mom said she wasn't either BUT I was free to use it as one of her weeks. I have talked about the trip repeatedly. So yesterday I text my brothers and mom to finalize who is or isn't going because I'm going to start booking flights. My brother pointed out to my stepdad that I was planning to go to SD which he thought was odd because my stepdad recently said he was going that week. So stepdad texted my mom all in a huff saying I can't use it that week because he asked and I said no so now he's using it with his gf. To which I went back to the group chat and replied to the multiple texts where I said I was going to use it and basically per my last email-ed him. He never responded. My mom told him whatever he can use it it's nbd we'll do something else.

Well, it is a big deal to me. I was going to book a flight and stay at Universal then catch the train to SD and rent a car. Ultimately, wouldn't have cost me much money. But now I'm looking at hotels and they're like $400-700/night anywhere that I want to go. And it seems so stupid to spend like $2k to go to SoCal when I can usually have free lodging in SoCal by either staying with my grandparents (not currently an option) or at the beach house. Then I was looking at cruises and decided on a 4 day Bahamas cruise. It's like $1600 for an oceanview stateroom for both A and me. But it's like that's food and lodging plus I get to be in the Bahamas and cross that off my list. I used miles for one way, but I had to pay coming back and that was decent money. Snagged a hotel for one night when we fly in near the airport for about $100. I also love that FL doesn't require kids over 6 to have a car seat so I only need to bring one checked bag and our carry ons. My mom is throwing a fit because she doesn't want to go since it's not enough time to rest and relax. She's also mad I'm taking away her opportunity to experience the Bahamas with A for the first time because we had talked about staying at Atlantis together when he's older and can swim. Which I'm not even doing my shore excursion at Atlantis lol. My grandmother is guilting me saying it's too much money and A won't even enjoy it. But I need a vacation. My life is stressful af. But I already booked everything so no going back now.

Well you wouldn’t have done any of it if she stood behind you about the beach house soooooo…..cruise it is!

I’ve never been on a cruise. I can’t decide if it sounds fun or awful.

Haha yes a test is enough reason but I haven’t said anything to him. No need to stress him out over nothing! We had a hotel last weekend and I think it was either o day or o-1. He kind of nonchalantly told me afterward to clean off because he got goods “on the opening”…I assume that means that’s where things landed.

Anyway no strong ov pains for me this month, but from other telltale signs we’re about 9dpo.

HOLY HOLY OMG
OMG
OMG FREAKING FREAK OUT FREAK
I’m on the verge of a panic attack

IMG_4844.jpeg

Told hubby. He is also at a loss for an explanation. I asked him about the above scenario and he said it was more like some dribbled down, not like he got sloppy inside.

I am freaking out. I was done. I am not at all prepared for this…we are not financially in a good spot for another kid, nor do we really have space in our house! I am not even in the greatest health…I am terrified of another surgery and recovery and the infant stage…

I’m trying to calm myself down but wow this is unexpected.

So I guess the answer to the first post is….yes haha…ahhhhhhhh

I'm not gonna lie... it is amazing to come full circle HAHAHA. Oh man. Yeah that's an adjustment. I feel like you spent so much time convincing yourself you were done, but I also think deep down you weren't. So maybe this is just destiny sneaking one more in. You will definitely get through this though! Really hoping everything goes smoothly. Man that's nuts! I'm excited for you! Definitely no denying that line. :hugs: lots of emotions to go through atm

I love cruising but I've never cruised alone. I'm a bit nervous about that part and having A with me with no support. Maybe if I stop watching horror movies and true crime documentaries I'll calm down

Yeah, I know I've only just found out and have to digest the news....but for now I'm freaking. I was extremely zen about it all until that pink line popped up. I really thought there was no way. Since I have a youtube channel the first thing I did was record myself, lmao. Gotta share the shock video when it's time to announce!

I'm going through all the things right now. First off, nervous shits. Because that's how my body rolls. I'm also shivering because, clearly, anxiety doesn't do my body well. I'm having all the "wtf am I going to do" thoughts. Then also the panic; I ran out of vitamins awhile ago and only just started taking them again today. I hate to say it but my honest thoughts is it'd be easy if this is a c/p. Then I can finally do what I always say which is get hubs to wrap it up at ov time. On the plus side, if it's viable and all that, I can always get my tubes tied at delivery and never have to worry about it again.

I had to pause writing because hubby just came in. He high fived me :rofl: we had this running joke about beating all the other siblings on amount of kids we have. This puts us in the lead lmao

Awww high five! I’m glad he’s finding the upside to it. I’d love to say calm down but it’s easy to say and not to do lol. I love that you did a video! Even if not for your channel it’s just fun to look back at once the shock wears off. Remind me again, is the snip off the table? I mean nothing wrong with gloves of love or tubal just the media makes it sound like the snip is so easy haha

Nah hubby won’t go for snip for a couple of reasons, and they are legit ones so it’s a team decision. We always said if this happened we’d get my tubes tied. I should have done it last time but I was not at all sure then if the 3rd was the last. And we couldn’t afford it out of pocket so just never did it. And pull out hasn’t failed in 13 years so long as we followed all our rules of play…I guess it was just meant to be as they say!

Also Shae I have to apologize. When I wanted to get pregnant so badly, before my first, I had a coworker who got pregnant with her boyfriend. She swears up and down she was on b/c and also used a condom…no idea if that’s true or not but it hurt seeing her accidentally get something she didn’t want, when I was in that position of being in a serious relationship and wanting the baby. Funnily enough I was hoping for the accident, same as you haha. I remember I even had a baby bump in mind when I picked out my wedding dress.

Anyway she did eventually marry the guy and they’re still together. No other kids though.

Also adding that if my old friend/coworker is reading this (you know who you are!) please say NOTHING to anyone!! You know how fast rumors in that group travel!

Omg that’s my worst fear lol that someone irl is secretly spying on this thread :rofl:

That’s fair. It’s awesome that you two made the decision as a team though. And I agree that this feels meant to be. It sucks waiting for that prenatal. I know we don’t so much earlier than most countries but blah hahaha. Is the shock wearing off with hubs being more chill now?

OMG gigs!!! Wishing you the best. I'm glad hubs is taking it well.

Dobby sorry the beach house got taken away. Family can suck it!

Also wow that was crazy about the PI stalking!!

Shae sorry ttc is being pushed back farther :(

OMG BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS SINCE THE 5AM HOUR...

Right?! I don’t think she still comes to this site but just in case…

It’s 5:17am. To answer your question I was feeling a bit more at ease but that’s faded and I’m back to panic lol
I fell asleep after midnight and this is my third or fourth time waking up; except this time I’m on “the loo” with nervous stomach again. My heart has been pounding since I found out. I’ll be happy for this part of things to pass!

I have two more tests so will take one more later this morning, then another in a couple days I guess…unless the shock wears off and I want to pee on more things. Right now I’m so nervous to do it. I guess still in shock/some denial.

Really hoping Jez pops in to offer some words of wisdom…I know she was in shock about her last cutie

Regarding the snip evidently it can have a negative impact on a man’s hormones. That’s only one of the reasons but that’s enough I think!

Also yes maybe watch some more uplifting cruise-related movies! I know of none but I’m certain they exist

ok so note to self, if you try to put certain smiley faces in your post, it won't let you post >.<
I now realize how lost I'm going to be if something happens to this forum!!

Thank you Flueky! I appreciate you taking the time to post. I know you're a very busy woman! PL was on here??? Wonder what she's been up to. I also spotted Kiwiberry lurking ;)

Ok incoming updated pics and, *gulp*, progression

yesterday’s test (approx 9dpo pm) vs this morning (10dpo am)

441EE470-BCD9-4C1B-ACDC-57D87DAED58D.jpeg

So last rant because I have many thoughts…if all goes well the due date is mid may *face palm* I was really hoping for June. Oh well…May is going to be chaos going forward. I mean it already feels chaotic! That’ll be two of my kids birthdays at the start of May, plus our wedding anniversary, plus mother’s day, actually all potentially being in the same week!

That's good progression. I'm sorry you are feeling nervous again. Our last wasn't planned. I was more nervous about telling DH as he was feeling like ge only wanted 2. We were wanting to buy a bigger home and found out a few weeks before covid. It was definitely stressful but all things worked out and she is the biggest daddy's girl.

But wow May will definitely be crazy busy with birthdays and celebrations!!

You're welcome. Life is busy but u do try to lurk. I've had puppy fever lol DH is being the voice of reason though right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->