General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs that sounds amazing! And how wonderful that everything was free once you were in!!!!

Jules devil's advocate..l'm a queen of politely but also not politely asking for early scans. I'm not gonna lie, those 6-8w scans are precious haha if the machine is good quality and you have a good tech. We do routinely do the 8-10w scan as our first prenatal. So I'm team get a scan if you can. BUT it would be transvag and there's such a high frequency of bleeding after a transvag that if your nerves are shot then maybe skip it'?

Dobby makes good points!

Dobs I’ve never thought to mix cream cheese into marinara sauce. You tell me—was it worth it?

I’m feeling like such a fat ass recently because all I seem to want it carbs. Yesterday I had a bagel, cereal, and soft pretzel bites. My youngest kiddo woke me up tonight and the bloat is real! I’m so uncomfortable. I need to make an effort to get in more protein but it is all so unappetizing :( eggs have been ok so maybe i can give that a try tomorrow.

I was so pleased that i had barely gained weight through 8ish weeks but that’s definitely out the window by now! I’ve officially entered the “is she pregnant or just getting fat?” stage. The belly chub is here to stay haha

I love that stage @gigglebox! Eggs are so great for the protein but also the choline & folate! Just getting 2 each day is perfect. I like doing hard boiled eggs since i can grab them quickly and salt them up.
Another idea if you’re up for suggestions: chickpea pasta. It may feel like you’re appeasing the drive for carbs but also be getting lots of protein. And throw on that cream cheese marinara sauce!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->