Geritol and Pregnancy

I'm not late yet im 11/12 DPO still hoping for my :bfp: soon ive been using IC waiting till after im late to use FRER....FX'd for both of us

Good luck!! I hope you get a BFP soon. I think I might go by an better test if I dont start in a day or two..

well i took my first dose (pill form) of Geritol Saturday night :) second dose last night. so exicted! i hope i get my BFP soon! me and DH have been trying for a year here in 7 days :(

Yeah, I think I will to see if that makes a difference.. Hoping to find out something either way.

Thank you! I dont know what to think. Wish I could just get a BFP already..

You and me both, im like i just wanna fast fwd to my :bfp: lol ive had a lil nausea today so maybe thats a good sign but nothing major...

Yes, that is a good sign.. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

started geritol :) I got the tonic....and i must be crazy b/c I dont mind the taste , i like grapefruit juice too which I started last cycle and have heard people hate that too....
I bought opks too CD5 today when should I start last time I did them I started CD8 but didnt get + til CD21...only have 7 sticks this time....

What does the liquid taste like? I thought about buying the liquid but heard it was really hard to stomach. Hope you get your BFP trying this. It seems to get a positive result. I would start the OPK's later about the 15th or so. Good luck!

LOL it reminded me of college taking shots of Jager because of the color....so threw it down like a shot..... and chased it with some juice

Lol that is a great idea. I will have to try it that way then.

LOL it reminded me of college taking shots of Jager because of the color....so threw it down like a shot..... and chased it with some juice

LOL love the comparrison!! :thumbup: hey whatever works....

Ok so im cd6 and im tryn to figure out when should i start the smep plan my cycle this month is on a 25 day cycle ne suggestions ladies

Hey ladies, new to this Geritol thread. I started taking Geritol on Sunday, which was CD 3. Hoping it brings me my BFP. I'm also taking baby Aspirin.

The tonic tastes AWFUL, but I chase it with lots of water and reward myself with something delicious like an oreo, lol.

Well I started Geritol yesterday morning! Hoping it works and I get a positive!!! Really excited this month!

BFPS for everyone!!!!!!!!

:dust:

CD8 for me. choking down the geritol tonic daily still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->