Geritol and Pregnancy

I am too scared! Lol! If I had IC test I probably would have tested already, but since I only have FRER I have been stopping myself because I don't want to waste them.

Girl, go get one from the Dollar Store or Walmart. They have 88cent ones at walmart and they work just fine, so do the Dollar Store ones!

Girl, go get one from the Dollar Store or Walmart. They have 88cent ones at walmart and they work just fine, so do the Dollar Store ones!

LMAO!! I could do that!

Thank you. I hope so too! I feel like I am out though. I want to test, but I am to scared.

Your chart still looks SOOOO good!!! I hope this is your BFP!

Thanks! I am so nervous that my temp is just going to take a huge nose dive and AF will show!

I think you should test!!!

I think you both should! Somebody please!

I think 3ggo should!! COme on hun.. :happydance::happydance:

Thank you. I hope so too! I feel like I am out though. I want to test, but I am to scared.

Thanks! I am so nervous that my temp is just going to take a huge nose dive and AF will show!

Maybe!!! :shrug: lol

If I decided to, should i test this evening after work or would it be better to wait until morning?

If I decided to, should i test this evening after work or would it be better to wait until morning?

Whichever makes you more comfy? Can you please correct that dang signature (ticker) . It always confuses me.

I'd wait till morning if you can ;-) GL, hope you get your bfp! X

Whichever makes you more comfy? Can you please correct that dang signature (ticker) . It always confuses me.

Hahaha... Sure.

Morning is better, however if you are getting one from the dollar store or somewhere equally as cheap, you could always get two and test both times ;)

Morning is better, however if you are getting one from the dollar store or somewhere equally as cheap, you could always get two and test both times ;)

Very true!

Ticker is fixed :)

Ticker is fixed :)

woohoo!!!

AF got me yesterday :(

Onto cycle 8 we go.

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Have you considered testing? Your chart looks pretty good. FX'd for you hun

I sometimes spot for for a few days without cramps but like Powell said test :)
Sorry af got you egg0 :-( I don't think I'm far behind you, I've woken up cramping this morning, nothing in my pants but when I checked my cm it was watery brown so she's coming :-(

I sometimes spot for for a few days without cramps but like Powell said test :)
Sorry af got you egg0 :-( I don't think I'm far behind you, I've woken up cramping this morning, nothing in my pants but when I checked my cm it was watery brown so she's coming :-(

:hugs: sorry if the :witch: does show.

I am so tired of her coming every month. She seriously needs to take a leave of absents for 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->