Geritol and Pregnancy

I'm 23 and engaged to my other half who is 32. We plan to get married in a few years but we both decided we wanted a baby first for some reason. We have been together for 5 years and 5 months. How is everyone doing?

We are the same. I am 25 birthday is in may. And my hubby and I got married two years ago when I was 23 :)

Woww!! Thats why we connect sooo good! Well I got married last year august so I wasn't 24 just yet, but we've only been married for a year!

How exciting is that!!!

Now (even more than I did) I really hope we get to be bump buddies!!!!! :) how exciting would that be!

Too exciting!!

So this may be TMI, but I just went to urinate and when I wipe the CM was like wow! IT was long and thick? What the heck does that mean?I could of pulled it apart at least 1 inch without it breaking, and soooo thick omg!!:wacko:

Hhhhmmm...that sounds like eggwhite...the most fertile kind! strange!

Well I just took another OPK just to make sure I'm not O'ing again and its negative. Not a line in sight.. completely blank. So I'll leave it as my body doing its own thing.

We are the same. I am 25 birthday is in may. And my hubby and I got married two years ago when I was 23 :)

Woww!! Thats why we connect sooo good! Well I got married last year august so I wasn't 24 just yet, but we've only been married for a year!

How exciting is that!!!

Now (even more than I did) I really hope we get to be bump buddies!!!!! :) how exciting would that be!

Too exciting!!

So this may be TMI, but I just went to urinate and when I wipe the CM was like wow! IT was long and thick? What the heck does that mean?I could of pulled it apart at least 1 inch without it breaking, and soooo thick omg!!:wacko:

Hhhhmmm...that sounds like eggwhite...the most fertile kind! strange!

Well I just took another OPK just to make sure I'm not O'ing again and its negative. Not a line in sight.. completely blank. So I'll leave it as my body doing its own thing.

I was continuing to test after FF said I O'ed just to make are I didn't miss anything too.

Well pooh...had a major temp drop today so that either means implantation or it's over...i have a feeling it's over...ugh....i hate this!

Well pooh...had a major temp drop today so that either means implantation or it's over...i have a feeling it's over...ugh....i hate this!

It aint over until the witch shows her face so don't get down! Think positive!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Taking geritol this morning when I had a tooth extracted yesterday wasn't easy! How's everyone doing?

Not real happy right now. I had a little temp drop this morning.

How many dpo are you? Guessing your ticker isn't right?

No my ticker isn't right. I O'ed earlier than I expected. I am currently 10dpo.

Your still in till af shows :) fx for you, how long have you been ttc for?

We were NTNP for a little over 2 1/2 years and we have been actively trying for 7 months now.

Aw it's been a while then. I know how you feel. Our time will come when it's supposed to. It is such a disappointment Everytime af shows though :-( what did you do this cycle?

Aw it's been a while then. I know how you feel. Our time will come when it's supposed to. It is such a disappointment Everytime af shows though :-( what did you do this cycle?

This month I started testing with OPK's twice a day instead of once a day. I took geritol (pill form) and soy again. (2nd cycle for both) we used preseed and started the SMEP, but since I O'ed so early this month, we didn't SMEP very long. I haven't been O'ing until much later in my cycle. Last month was CD24 even though FF said it was CD27.

It is very hard every month when AF shows. I usually don't even have to take a test because AF is right on time.

How long have you been TTC?

Nearly 1 year and 9 months, does get to me some months, others I'm just like bring on the next cycle so I can try new things. I took geritol tonic from cd5, epo, folic acid, vit b complex as alot of my cycles I noticed my Lp was only 9 or 10 days. Last cycle I ov around cd16/17 and I started spotting cd23 and af came cd25. I ov cd14/15 this cycle, so far so good. I also started baby aspirin once I ovulated. If af comes this cycle I'm gonna try baby aspirin all the way through my cycle.
Do you test or do you wait till your late?

Nearly 1 year and 9 months, does get to me some months, others I'm just like bring on the next cycle so I can try new things. I took geritol tonic from cd5, epo, folic acid, vit b complex as alot of my cycles I noticed my Lp was only 9 or 10 days. Last cycle I ov around cd16/17 and I started spotting cd23 and af came cd25. I ov cd14/15 this cycle, so far so good. I also started baby aspirin once I ovulated. If af comes this cycle I'm gonna try baby aspirin all the way through my cycle.
Do you test or do you wait till your late?

Oh yes, I forgot. I am taking baby aspirin as well.

AF shows one or two days later than other months. And I think it's because I don't always O on the same cycle day. So I don't test. Since starting TTC I tested once because AF was 5 days late.

I had a few cycles when I felt optimistic n tested but was soon disappointed :-( since then I won't test till I'm late. Figured it was best to do opk so at least then I know roughly when I ov. I've never temped though l sometimes do very early shifts.

Hey ladies today was my last day for the soy!! Now do i continue geritole till i get my first bfp? I also take folic acid and baby asprin a day. Fiance and i got to business cycle days 6-7-&8 and took a break today which is cd9. I keep telling him it has to be every other day
But he leaves for basic on oct 10 so he really is going crazy!!! Lol good think we both enjoy :) or else i would be in real big trouble!!!

I've been taken geritol since cd5 and plan to carry on till I get bfp well if. It's been so long I'm beginning to think it will never happen :-( trying to stay positive!

nevermind...today was my big dip...ugh...i'm sure i'll start today or tomorrow for sure. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->