Geritol!! :)

I'm sorry :( I was were you are about 5omtha ago and just last cycle I felt ready to actually try again. It's such a heartbreaking journey to have to be on.

I'm sorry :( I was were you are about 5omtha ago and just last cycle I felt ready to actually try again. It's such a heartbreaking journey to have to be on.

Yes it is. It sucks so much. How long have you been trying?

Yes it is. It sucks so much. How long have you been trying?

15 month altogether there were times when I was ntnp because everyone said if I stopped trying I'd get pregnant but I didn't so I started again and this is my 2nd cycle after the break

Yeah, well I am going to take a break for a while. Not think about it and enjoy my time with DH. We have a lot of stuff we need to do anyway for our home and all that, so that will keep me occupied. Gotta look at the positives I guess...

Yeah if in not this time I might try a few more months then I'm gunna stop again its to much pain every month for me to go threw

Yeah if in not this time I might try a few more months then I'm gunna stop again its to much pain every month for me to go threw

Yeah I know how it goes. I'm not even really bleeding too much anyway. I had the smallest brown smear on my tampon today when I took it out after 8 hours, and my boobs are still hurting which doesn't typically happen. I don't know whats going on. :(

That could be ib? Stay positive x

Well alot of people have some spotting early in pregnancy and since it was brown then thats even better. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you !!!!!!! I feel out but i did wake up about 2 hours after sleeping and had a headache and was sick to my stomach feeling like i was going to puke but it just could have been from the headache since i dont want to look to into things and get dissapointed

Well alot of people have some spotting early in pregnancy and since it was brown then thats even better. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you !!!!!!! I feel out but i did wake up about 2 hours after sleeping and had a headache and was sick to my stomach feeling like i was going to puke but it just could have been from the headache since i dont want to look to into things and get dissapointed

I'm sorry Jesse. I hope this month is your month!
I actually came home from work today because I had nausea. Also, I spotted yesterday, and today I only had one tiny brown spot. Barely anything. I don't know if it would be inappropriate to upload a picture I took of my tampon and sent to DH. It will show you exactly what I mean by its not normal. Do you think I should refrain from it? Ladies??

I dont mind lol nothing grosses me out its normal anyways :) and im thinking it is because i tested at 3pm and i have a second line ! i cant figure out how you upload poctures on here but once i do im going to put in it the pregnancy test thread and see what everyone thinks about it ! im keeping everything crossed for you

I dont mind lol nothing grosses me out its normal anyways :) and im thinking it is because i tested at 3pm and i have a second line ! i cant figure out how you upload poctures on here but once i do im going to put in it the pregnancy test thread and see what everyone thinks about it ! im keeping everything crossed for you

COngratssssss:happydance::happydance:

COngratssssss:happydance::happydance:

thank you :) if you wanna take a look its in the pregnancy test thread under the title 12-13dpo bfp

Did you get IB Jesse?! Omg, DH went and bought me some tests, I am going to test again when he gets home from work...I hope this is it for me too! Congrats lady!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you :) and no i saw one pinhead sized dot of what i thought was blood but could have just been fabric around 8dpo i think. Im praying that you get a bfp tonight !!!!

thank you :) and no i saw one pinhead sized dot of what i thought was blood but could have just been fabric around 8dpo i think. Im praying that you get a bfp tonight !!!!

Thanks girl! I hope so too!! :flower:

Good luck ladies! <3

I'm on CD 5 and started my Geritol on CD 3. The pills are big, but I can handle 'em! :thumbup:

I also started Soy on Cd 2... so, one more night of that!

Thanks ladies. I don't know whats happening. My boobs hurt SO bad, like I am almost in tears, my period never actually showed, just brown discharge, and I have a negative test. Whats happening? Here is a picture of the test.

GetAttachment.jpg

Some people take a long time to produce hcg and some people's hcg never properly reaches there urine so they get negatives for months but there pregnant so I'd say If nothing shows then go to the dr good luck !!! Still have my fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->