• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

I am loading on the symptoms ladies! I get so tired, but can't sleep. Boobies have been unbearably sore, and I had nausea like allll weekend! I am going to test today! :) I am due to test in two days, but what is two days early right? :blush:

Good luck doll!! Come back and tell us the BFP!

I took another test...It was a :bfn: Ugh, I am starting to think I am out this month. AF is due in two days. Ugh Ugh Ugh....:nope::cry:

Your not out till af shows. Many women don't get their bfps till after that period is late fx still for you x

Thanks ES89. My boobies hurt SO bad. They have never hurt like this before...I hate seeing the negative...

Thanks Prayinglady. It's just so hard some days. I am soooo moody today too. That's another reason I think AF may be on her way. I keep snapping at DH, and everything he does is just rubbin me the wrong way. I get so angry at him!! I hate it. I also think about napping all day long, and then my boobies hurt so bad all the way up towards my collarbone and so much on the sides, I can barely put my arms down. How can I not think I am pregnant with those signs?! I just wish I could see those two lines...:cry::cry:

I know how your feeling :( I just keep thinking why would this be the month ? An then another voice says why couldn't it be you did everything right and on time and it's driving me crazy I should be 10-11dpo my breast aren't really sore they have some pain on the aides the only real thing I have is the cm and the weird feelings in my uterus area

I know jesse. It sucks so much :( I hope this is it for the both of us. How old are you girl?

I know, I hope so to. I'm young I got married when I was 17 and now I'm 18 lol met my husband when I was 15, always wanted kids young sober just never used protection after getting married and then it turned into actually ttc a few months later. I think it's cause im a only child lol I always wanted a brother or sister I even tried to get my grandma to adopt so I could have one then it turned into wanting to have my own

Thats cool! I am 20. My DH is 21. How old is yours? I wanted a baby since we started dating when I was 18, but of course that wasn't going to happen! I wanted one as soon as I moved out and started living with him. He made me take birth control though, then we got our house, stable job, large income and he said lets go for it! So here we are. Almost 6 months later and still no baby :( I just have fur babies.

My dh is 20. I wanted a baby soon after we met but that was to early since I was only 16 so he more made us use protection too lol but it was for the best since we weren't married a d not moved out yet

My dh is 20. I wanted a baby soon after we met but that was to early since I was only 16 so he more made us use protection too lol but it was for the best since we weren't married a d not moved out yet

Yeah, that would be for the best. I realize now that being older helps a lot. First off, your maturity level is much greater and you also are a lot more set financially, emotionally, and physically. Having a baby is a HUGE responsibility and takes a lot of patience, love, and $$$$$ :/ however if it was cheap to have babies, they would be all over the place. Can you say overpopulation?! Lol What do you do for work?

My husband makes all oh money so I stay at home though I'd work if I could find a job but I don't need one so I'll admit I dont look that hard lol

My husband makes all oh money so I stay at home though I'd work if I could find a job but I don't need one so I'll admit I dont look that hard lol

Well that's good. I don't need to work either, but I choose to cause my DH and I like having nice things. Plus we pay quite a bit for rent. Anyway, what does your DH do? Mine is a computer/internet technician. I am the receptionist at the office. I handle the billing and talking to customers and all of that. My boss is real sweet. Hes like 75 years old, and we talked about the possibility of me being pregnant, and he told me that is wonderful! My job doesn't require me to do much so I will work up until I am due and then my sister will take my spot when I am on maternity leave. :happydance: so having a baby is all worked out for me. :cloud9:

Well that's good. I don't need to work either, but I choose to cause my DH and I like having nice things. Plus we pay quite a bit for rent. Anyway, what does your DH do? Mine is a computer/internet technician. I am the receptionist at the office. I handle the billing and talking to customers and all of that. My boss is real sweet. Hes like 75 years old, and we talked about the possibility of me being pregnant, and he told me that is wonderful! My job doesn't require me to do much so I will work up until I am due and then my sister will take my spot when I am on maternity leave. :happydance: so having a baby is all worked out for me. :cloud9:

He is a support manager at walmart. We have to pay alot for rent to lol its ridiculous just to live somewhere that you don't get to keep (duplex). I think id like to get a job just for the extra money and to get my mind of ttc some but ive never worked before so i cant seem to get one lol and i cant work at walmart since my husbands a manager or else he could get me a job. :dohh:

He is a support manager at walmart. We have to pay alot for rent to lol its ridiculous just to live somewhere that you don't get to keep (duplex). I think id like to get a job just for the extra money and to get my mind of ttc some but ive never worked before so i cant seem to get one lol and i cant work at walmart since my husbands a manager or else he could get me a job. :dohh:

That's too bad. Well hopefully you are prego soon so that you can be a stay at home momma and have something to do :)

Hey Ladies:flower:

4dpo and still waiting it out on this boring TWW!

The tww is horrible! I have been having to do things to distract myself! It sucks. I am due to test again tomorrow. Tomorrow is predicted day of AF, but I doubt she will be here. She will be late and torture me for days! I took an HPT yesterday at lunch time, negative of course...Its hard to keep hope. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->