• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

hey, I work at WalMart by the way.

ES89- that sounds a lot like IB to me!!!

I looked for Geritol at Walmart and I could not find it for anything! Otherwise I wouldn't have ordered one online. :( The closest Walmart to me is like an hour and a half away so it's not like I can just pick up and go look. Oh well, at least I have a bottle now! :happydance:

it is actually by the multivitamins and prenatel vitamins at the store I work at lol it isn't where you'd expect it to be at all!

I finally found the tonic here!! The huge bottle is for $15.00 here!:happydance:

hey, I work at WalMart by the way.

ES89- that sounds a lot like IB to me!!!

I looked for Geritol at Walmart and I could not find it for anything! Otherwise I wouldn't have ordered one online. :( The closest Walmart to me is like an hour and a half away so it's not like I can just pick up and go look. Oh well, at least I have a bottle now! :happydance:

Ask the pharmacist at Walmart, I am sure they will order some in for you! :flower: Assuming your Walmart has a pharmacy in it like mine does.

Hello Ladies... I hope you don't mind if I join in. I am on another thread about getitol. I am currently on my second cycle of the pill form. I decided if i get AF again, I will try the tonic kind. I am also taking Folic acid, baby aspirin, and on my second cycle of Soy. We are also using preseed. I used all these last month as well and the witch showed up right on schedule :( hoping this month works out.

GL and :dust: to everyone!

Do you just start taking the Geritol whenever? Or is there a certain time you have to take it?

AF should arrive on Thursday (give or take a few days since I just had a miscarriage on August 16th) I am going to take Soy CD 2-6 as well.

Do you just start taking the Geritol whenever? Or is there a certain time you have to take it?

AF should arrive on Thursday (give or take a few days since I just had a miscarriage on August 16th) I am going to take Soy CD 2-6 as well.

I started taking it on CD1 and continued taking it throughout my cycle. I am on my second cycle of geritol.

I started taking it on CD1 and continued taking it throughout my cycle. I am on my second cycle of geritol.

Thanks so much! I need to pick some up. I ordered OPKs and a digital basal thermometer tonight off of Amazon... I should've added some Geritol in there!

Also ~ when are you supposed to take Baby Aspirin?

Thanks so much! I need to pick some up. I ordered OPKs and a digital basal thermometer tonight off of Amazon... I should've added some Geritol in there!

I think you can start taking that whenever too. I would probably wait until your AF arrives. Then start on CD1.

I am sorry about your miscarriage :hugs:

I think you can start taking that whenever too. I would probably wait until your AF arrives. Then start on CD1.

Aw, thank you! :hugs: It was an early miscarriage (4 weeks, 5 days), so if it had to happen at all, I'm glad it happened super early and not later on.

I never had a problem getting pregnant with my first 2 children... I don't know why it seems difficult this time :(

So, I figured it can't hurt to try using the Soy, etc.

When do you stop taking the baby aspirin? Once you get a positive OPK?

Hi ladies, well it wasn't ib, af here full flow now complete with cramps. I'm waiting for the tonic to arrive but that's looking like next cycle now. Until that arrives I will be taking centrum, primrose oil, vitamin b complex and folic acid. Decided to use opk again this cycle. How's everyone else doing?

Aw, thank you! :hugs: It was an early miscarriage (4 weeks, 5 days), so if it had to happen at all, I'm glad it happened super early and not later on.

I never had a problem getting pregnant with my first 2 children... I don't know why it seems difficult this time :(

I read that you can continue taking the baby aspirin until you get a positive pregnancy test. Here is a link with some info https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/

Hi ladies, well it wasn't ib, af here full flow now complete with cramps. I'm waiting for the tonic to arrive but that's looking like next cycle now. Until that arrives I will be taking centrum, primrose oil, vitamin b complex and folic acid. Decided to use opk again this cycle. How's everyone else doing?

Sorry AF got you!

I am doing ok. Started taking my second cycle of soy last night and once again it has made me have bad cramps on CD4. UGH!

Sorry AF got you!

I am doing ok. Started taking my second cycle of soy last night and once again it has made me have bad cramps on CD4. UGH!

Thanks 3gg0 I had a bit of a breakdown about it Saturday night but by Sunday morning I was ok...hormones hey! What's soy supposed to do? Assist with ovulation? Has a gp told you to take that?

Good luck girl! I'm waiting for AF to arrive at the end of the week so I can start taking my Soy, hopefully Geritol, using OPKs and temping!

I read that you can continue taking the baby aspirin until you get a positive pregnancy test. Here is a link with some info https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/

Thank you for posting that link!

Hey ladies. I am on CD17, today I have taken Geritol for 8 days. I feel like it may be doing something, I am not sure though. I have been a lot more relaxed, and it seems to be adjusting the systems in my body. (the purpose of a vitamin right?) anyway, I hope it does the trick. On CD15 I felt a very sharp sort of snap in my uterus. It didn't hurt bad, it was just strange, and the last two days I have been feeling some tightening in my ovaries. Yesterday I had a lot of CM which I think may have had a LIGHT pink tone to it, so I think I may have ovulated. I am hoping DH and I get a sticky bean this month :)

Hey ladies. I am on CD17, today I have taken Geritol for 8 days. I feel like it may be doing something, I am not sure though. I have been a lot more relaxed, and it seems to be adjusting the systems in my body. (the purpose of a vitamin right?) anyway, I hope it does the trick. On CD15 I felt a very sharp sort of snap in my uterus. It didn't hurt bad, it was just strange, and the last two days I have been feeling some tightening in my ovaries. Yesterday I had a lot of CM which I think may have had a LIGHT pink tone to it, so I think I may have ovulated. I am hoping DH and I get a sticky bean this month :)

That definitely sounds like you ovulated! GOOD LUCK! <3

Sorry AF got you!

Thanks 3gg0 I had a bit of a breakdown about it Saturday night but by Sunday morning I was ok...hormones hey! What's soy supposed to do? Assist with ovulation? Has a gp told you to take that?

Soy is like a natural alternative to clomid. I had asked my doctor a couple months ago about it and she said there is no proven study that it works, but that it couldn't hurt to try. So after reading many success stories with it on here I decided to give it a try.

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

Ahhh, so we're u not ovulating or do you take it just to make sure you do ovulate? My fsh test came back ok so would I benefit from taking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->