Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Hi Nicole yeah I tested today....can't help myself. I know I shouldn't but then I just do it anyway. I'll post a pic below....let me know if you see anything.

I know what you mean about symptoms hun. I have had some awful headaches, and very vivid dreams for the past few nights and feel bloated but it could all be related to stress.
I just wish one thing or another would happen. I would be elated with a :bfp: and want it more than anything but then if af did show at least id know where I was at.

As women we have to deal with so much!

Keep me updated on testing hun - good luck and fxd for your bfp :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi Nicole yeah I tested today....can't help myself. I know I shouldn't but then I just do it anyway. I'll post a pic below....let me know if you see anything.

I know what you mean about symptoms hun. I have had some awful headaches, and very vivid dreams for the past few nights and feel bloated but it could all be related to stress.
I just wish one thing or another would happen. I would be elated with a :bfp: and want it more than anything but then if af did show at least id know where I was at.

As women we have to deal with so much!

Keep me updated on testing hun - good luck and fxd for your bfp :hugs:

Louby i'm right here with you!!! Unfortunate that us women have to go thru so much stress and change during these times...
Testing tomorrow morning before the Doctors, feeling like it'll be :bfn: so preparing myself for another difficult day! I'll keep you updated as well...:hugs:

:BFN: for me today.

I'm going to stop testing now and just wait for the :witch: to arrive I think.

How did you get on Nicole?

xx

Attachments

• 7th..jpg
    7th..jpg
    33 KB · Views: 21
  • 7th.jpg
    7th.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
:BFN: for me today.

I'm going to stop testing now and just wait for the :witch: to arrive I think.

How did you get on Nicole?

xx

Aw I'm sorry agian Louby...
Tested this morning with a :bfn: as well.. and no period either.
Checked my cervix and it is now high and closed, I'm getting very confused!!! I wish AF would just arrive NOW if I'm not pregnant... Got four hours of sleep last night because I was so anxious about testing... Been a long four week wait, and now it has to continue :cry:

Aw Nicole I'm sorry lovely :hugs: its gutting isn't it.

I'm right there with you though, wanting AF to turn up if not pregnant ASAP. At least we would then now where we stand and wouldn't be in such turmoil :cry:

I've been doing LOADS of googleing and from what I've read it seems because we were so far along (12weeks) it can take quite some time for AF to arrive :(

I'm still having very vivid dreams....randomly Kim Kardashian gave me £2mil in my dream last night lol!

Aw Nicole I'm sorry lovely :hugs: its gutting isn't it.

I'm right there with you though, wanting AF to turn up if not pregnant ASAP. At least we would then now where we stand and wouldn't be in such turmoil :cry:

I've been doing LOADS of googleing and from what I've read it seems because we were so far along (12weeks) it can take quite some time for AF to arrive :(

I'm still having very vivid dreams....randomly Kim Kardashian gave me £2mil in my dream last night lol!

I'd go insane if I had to wait anymore then a week longer without knowing...
This morning I took a sip of my coffee and starting gagging and then remembered the :bfn: and got over myself. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins still... When I was pregnant they made me sick to my gut, once the MC they didn't make me sick... I take them at night and the past two nights have been slightly pukey but I think it's just me getting my hopes up. Don't feel PMS at all today.. Just totally tired...
Have a Dr's at noon... I have Thyroid issues which was likely the cause of the MC and they likely put me on the wrong meds, so I'll chat with the Doc today again... Best of luck, I'll keep updated whether I get my AF or BFP!
:hugs: Take care of yourself Louby!

Hey ladies I would love to wait with you if thats alright. I had a MMC and DNC on 2/28. Hubby and I have already decided not to wait and to just let things happen as they happen.We are a week out from my D&C and I only have a little brown sludge when I wipe. Have only ever had to wear a pantie liner since the surgery. Ive been trying to test out my HCG But I hate waiting for a positive test to turn negative so I think I might wait a few days before testing again.

Me too! We've been ntnp since about a week after my Erpc (had no bleeding)
My first AF came about 4 weeks later, and I'm now a couple of weeks into a new cycle.
Hoping to ov soon!

Ps: (Forgot to add I had ERPC in January for fetal demise, baby measuring 10w. Most likely due to the large SCH. This was my 6th loss in total, but my first since baby #2)

Just wanted to pop in with my story. I've had 8 losses total but I've been blessed with 2 kids and am currently incubating #3 (due this summer). First of all I want to say I'm sorry for all your losses. Having gone thru my share (and then some) I know how hard it can be. Second, it can take a while for your body to reset itself after a m/c. Normally, it takes anywhere from 5-8 weeks after a miscarriage for me to get my period and I've had pg symptoms (especially around AF time) for up to 3 months after. So that's all normal. Third, I am proof that you can get pregnant right after a miscarriage without a period. I m/c a blighted ovum in early oct and bam, got pg again with this bubs right away. I'm now 21 weeks and all is well.

One last note, I've had a D&C and here's what I remember-I was told to wait until I stopped bleeding before starting sex again and it was highly recommended that I wait at least one cycle before getting pregnant. (I've been told to wait as long as 3 months post-loss but usually they say at least one cycle.) Not only does it make it FAR easier to date your pregnancy, but it gives your body time to heal. However, I also believe your body knows when it's ready too. I wasn't ttc (was in fact preventing) but I still got pg.

So good luck to you all and I hope you get your bfps soon!

I had a chemical last cycle, so i counted the first day of my bleeding as the first day of my next cycle, I ovulated as normal after i stopped bleeding (had the EWM etc) and found out I was 3.5 weeks pregnant again the day before my next period should have started! (Im on a 26 day cycle)

Still no sign of AF for...

Ladies, welcome and thanks for joining in with us!!! It's a tough wait, but we can do it!
Cervix is higher now, so I really don't know where I stand! Doctor told me to test in about 4/5 days and then a week after that if my period still doesn't come...
Back on my Thyroid meds, and eagerly wanting to take the next step...

Still praying for a :bfp: , if not now, then VERY soon!!!

I hate that any of us have to be on this thread but I'm loving the support and stories! AF is due Thursday (in 5 days). I'm waiting until she's 4 days late to test. I've had lots of gut feelings that that this is my month. I got a +OPK after my loss last month and would be sooooo happy for a full happy pregnancy this time around.

Thanks for sharing your stories!

Welcome to the new ladies....sorry you have found yourselves here :hugs:

Well its been 5 weeks post MC for me today and still no AF. I haven't tested since Friday.

How's everyone else getting on? xx

Welcome to the new ladies....sorry you have found yourselves here :hugs:

Well its been 5 weeks post MC for me today and still no AF. I haven't tested since Friday.

How's everyone else getting on? xx

Haven't tested since Friday either Louby! Getting anxious again.. I tried not to focus on it this weekend and spend much needed alone time with my Hubby...But now I'm just eager to get answers. :wacko:

I tried the same too. We had lovely weather so spent most of the weekend out and about to take my mind off things. Then today I've been and done some food shopping and was soooo close to buying a test but managed to refrain ��

I'm going to try and wait another week and see what happens. If no AF by then I will take a test again.

Best of luck Louby, hope AF comes soon!!!
Started spotting this morning around 9am... Now 2:00 and I have a bit on a pantyliner... Thinking AF is finally here!!! Would've preferred a BFP, but now fingers crossed for a Christmas babe!

Oh Nicole, I'm sorry no bfp but that's great news for you that you finally know where you are at (If you know what I mean) hopefully you will be on the road to your Xmas rainbow baby soon.
I'm hoping af won't be too long away for me now if no bfp.

I'm just watching One Born Every Minute...im a blubbering wreck :cry:

Had a little panic today wondering if I should've waited a cycle. I had a positive OPK so I guess things are back on track but as I wait for to show Thursday, I'm hoping I didn't ttc too quickly. I MC early so the do had no concerns but now I'm wondering if I should've gotten a complete cycle first.

Not too sure what's up with this AF if that's what it if... Put a tampon in this morning around 11:30.. and only a couple spots on it.. It's nearly 5pm now!!! So confused.
If your Doctor gave you the go-ahead to TTC right away, then there should be no harm!

I'm somewhat on edge today :( AF is due tomorrow and anxiety is killing me! Praying for a BFP but I guess I would be ok with AF because I would at least know I'm regular after last month. Anyone else in waiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->